Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) (30220 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by envoymedia: 8:01am On May 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wa395Uk1wk

A video shared online captured the moment an evangelist led three masquerades to christianity, IGBERETV reports.

In the viral video, the evangelist met the masquerades on the road. He told them that he was sent by God to meet them and that being masquerades is the devil's work in their lives. The masquerades knelt down as he instructed them. He then prayed for them, and the masquerades shouted "amen".

https://igberetvnews.com/1420667/evangelist-leads-masquerades-christianity-photos-video/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by Malory: 8:04am On May 25, 2022
Why the masquerades didn't use their canes to flog the man to stupor? So displaying our culture is a devil work abi. I no blame him sha. Na the stupid masquerades cause am

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by ifytrik(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Las las egungun don enter church

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by istina: 8:47am On May 25, 2022
But i I thought they said masquerades are 'araorun'(heavenly begins) already

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by Das1mama: 9:33am On May 25, 2022
Believe at your own peril, STAGED.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2022
Whether true or not, masquerades are being worn by humans, hence they can also repent and save their souls from damnation.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2022
Whilst I am happy if this is true, it also seems like an act to me.

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by Ballzproblemm: 5:21pm On May 25, 2022
Christianity the only true religion

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by fourboys: 5:21pm On May 25, 2022
See country embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by CalabarPikin: 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
Over to righteousness

Food is ready

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by tophumble(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
Good
Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by WibusJaga: 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
Should have unmasked them first na.
Is he leading masquerades or human beings to Christ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by Badguy77(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
Lmaooo the masquerade even use egun voice answer Amen... grin

8 Likes

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by UncleKoboko: 5:22pm On May 25, 2022
Lol

Christians and their USUAL stupidity

An adopted religion brought by slavers who came to:
Steal
Rape
Destroy and enslave is now more godly than every traditional religion.

Rubbish

Those guys in masquerades must be fake ass niggas hiding under those clothes to beg for money.

If Na better masquerade, DEM FOR KNACK THE MUMU PASTOR BETTER JAZZ AND HIM HEAD FOR CORRECT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2022
E Don happen
Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by Is04970: 5:23pm On May 25, 2022
To God be the Glory.

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by Temi2468: 5:23pm On May 25, 2022
Glory to Jesus!
The Holy Spirit at work.

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by jordyspices: 5:23pm On May 25, 2022
Egungun be careful na express you dey go
Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Why the masquerades didn't use their canes to flog the man to stupor? So displaying our culture is a devil work abi. I no blame him sha. Na the stupid masquerades cause am

I thought you were even sensible sef

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by owiko(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2022
This is hilarious and interesting
Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by Rhema03(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2022
I smell lies grin grin
Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by IamDora(f): 5:24pm On May 25, 2022
grin grin
Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by Malory: 5:25pm On May 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I thought you were even sensible sef
I should be asking you this

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by President2001(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2022
God please empower me

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by McOluOmo: 5:25pm On May 25, 2022
grin cheesy

Guy wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) by ojuu4u(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2022
But for Islamic demonic religion, they will kut of their heads, obeying their holy evil book injunction, claiming their defending their powerless allah.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: Women Who Wear Men’s Clothes Are An Abomination Unto God / Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.