Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack (830 Views)

Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead / Texas Shooting: Moment Gunman Patrick Crusius Enters Walmart With Ak-47(Pics) / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Appleyard(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2022
Carloslehder:

The day I made up my mind that I would rather go to North Korea than USA is when I was reaching about gun violence there on my project I swear to God go to ordinary YouTube and you can get 50,000 videos of individual people getting killed in the USA, I'm talking about live videos of shootings and homicides caught my CCTV,you can watch live shooting videos in USA back to back everyday of your life and you will never run out of videos.
Yesterday alone I watched over 19 videos of murders there and this all happened yesterday

I swear, at this juncture, North Korea is much safer to be than America.

3 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by seunny4lif(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2022
shogsman:
This morning my wife woke me up from bed 5am and she said we need to start talking about relocating elsewhere
Who those that still lives in USA especially blacks?
God forbid.
My brothers and friends have begged me many times to come over for holidays, I said Never grin
Country police can shoot you
Gang members can shoot you
Someone can walk into school, Mall and church.

5 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by seunny4lif(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2022
Carloslehder:

Egbon I take God beg you, Japa for your life, it's better to live in the middle east sef
Even Syria and Iraq militants don’t walk to school and start shooting children yet same USA medias will green USA has the safest place sad

7 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Appleyard(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2022
shogsman:

I'm getting my family out of this country by the end of the year by God's grace,I can't take this anymore,I can't stop staring at my kids since last night
The safety of your children is Paramount. They are the reason why you're a father today.

I remember when I lost my new baby boy, even though he hadn't been much around for long, the pain of losing a heir is unbearable. embarassed Just imagine how that pain would have been if the child was 10-17 years of age. Jesus. I can't even imagine the horror and pain the parents of those murdered children are going through now. angry I support your decision 100%, and I pray that God keeps you and your children and wife till the end of the year when you will be moving them out of harm's way. America is desecending into chaos, something that's now becoming a crisis, especially since the demorats came into power.

This is really bad. sad

6 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Appleyard(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2022
Discombulator:

How can a civilized society with people with actual brains record this kind of shit, if there's this much mass shootings, how many gun homicide do they record yearly

My brother, the situation is even worse than you think.

As a law graduate and freelance writer, I do a lot of school work and research project for hundreds of clients in the US and England. From my research, I have discovered that the average American Life in terms of security and safety is like a candle in the wind, a phone on its last power bar. The crime rate in that country is crazy. America imprisons its citizens far more than any other country on Earth, and most of the charges are on drugs, homicides and gun related violence.

American teenagers and young adults are far more likely to die than their counterparts in any of the developed countries of the world. The US healthcare system ranks below Slovenia and Morocco, in terms of cost, reliable accessibility and is way behind many countries in Europe Asia in terms of quality and affordability. Violence in America is highly under reported by the Lamestream media. You have to dig deeper to understand the gravity of the situation, not to mention that the justice and social system is blatantly and systematically rigged across racial lines. Take away the Greenback, and some of the technology like Facebook, Google, Apple iPhone, etc, that helps people to interact and live more meaningfully, America is just a developed ghetto with no guarantee for human safety and security.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Discombulator: 10:29am On May 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

Even Syria and Iraq militants don’t walk to school and start shooting children yet same USA medias will green USA has the safest place sad
How can a 7 year old child go to school and be shot to death, 19 children aged.7-10 for fvck sake, that doesn't even happen In horror movies not to talk of real life

2 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Discombulator: 10:43am On May 25, 2022
Appleyard:

My brother, the situation is even worse than you think.

As a law graduate and freelance writer, I do a lot of school work and research project for hundreds of clients in the US and England. From my research, I have discovered that the average American Life in terms of security and safety is like a candle in the wind, a phone on its last power bar. The crime rate in that country is crazy. America imprisons its citizens far more than any other country on Earth, and most of the charges are on drugs, homicides and gun related violence.

American teenagers and young adults are far more likely to die than their counterparts in any of the developed countries of the world. The US healthcare system ranks below Slovenia and Morocco, in terms of cost, reliable accessibility and is way behind many countries in Europe Asia in terms of quality and affordability. Violence in America is highly under reported by the Lamestream media. You have to dig deeper to understand the gravity of the situation, not to mention that the justice and social system is blatantly and systematically rigged across racial lines. Take away the Greenback, and some of the technology like Facebook, Google, Apple iPhone, etc, that helps people to interact and live more meaningfully, America is just a developed ghetto with no guarantee for human safety and security.
There healthcare is worse than Nigeria I swear to God, I know Americans that only go to the hospital if they are at the point of death,if they get broken legs or some serious shit that isn't life threatening they don't call an ambulance because a trip to the ER in America can send you into Debt for years to come, and the crime rate is unbelievable,they consume the most drugs on Earth and it makes them crazy, 8 in 10 Americans have a mental problem it it's not schizophrenia, it's bipolar or ptsd or anti personality disorder.
You can get guns easier than you can get a beer there.
Thier children takes part is school shooter drills every week where they simulate what to do if a gunman attacks them in class.
How fvcked up can a country get

3 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by hayzed19(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2022
All I know is that In America, there will never be gun control.
The money in gun manufacturing is enormous, and gun manufacturers substantially fund politics in the United States. So it's simple for a US president to oppose the NRA cartel unless you wanna trash your political career in an instant.

5 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by hayzed19(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2022
America's Taliban

6 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Savage8563: 3:32pm On May 25, 2022
shogsman:
This is the 9th mass shooting in 7 days
200th Mass Shooting �� so far 2022

NOT Normal

5 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Savage8563: 3:37pm On May 25, 2022
Typical American

5 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Discombulator: 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
hayzed19:
America's Taliban
.sey you see them,mad people, giving children an actual fvcking firearm like it's a toy

2 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Discombulator: 3:47pm On May 25, 2022
Savage8563:
Typical American
Posing with gun like it's a mobile phone,they even pick out colors like shoes

1 Like

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by hayzed19(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2022
there can never be gun control.
The money in gun manufacturing is enormous, and they substantially fund politics in the United States.
Discombulator:
.sey you see them,mad people, giving children an actual fvcking firearm like it's a toy

1 Like

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Teazer4(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2022
Appleyard:

Period. I would rather remain in my poverty stricken naija and still keep my life than to migrate to America where that life can be taken away gruesomely.
no be the gruesome Dey scary sef, nah the fear of the unknown in a supposed safe place, I remember the grocery store shooting I saw the other day, the young white woman just Dey waka jeje on her own, I think she Dey wear earphones, she Dey look down, the next face wey she go lift up na heaven, imagine if she no Dey face down, she might run and maybe survived with minor injury. This is scary asf…..

1 Like

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by gambojimeta: 8:08pm On May 25, 2022
Savage8563:
Typical American
You never see anything.

These are family of politicians (Republicans) posing with guns for Christmas photo shoot. Note the kids holding big semi-automatic rifles.

1 Like

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by gambojimeta: 8:11pm On May 25, 2022
Below is a list of politicians collecting money from the National Rifle Association. I don't need to tell you what party they belong to.

They will keep sacrificing American kids aslong as the money keeps rolling in.

https://elections.bradyunited.org/take-action/nra-donations-116th-congress-senators

2 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Appleyard(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2022
Teazer4:
no be the gruesome Dey scary sef, nah the fear of the unknown in a supposed safe place, I remember the grocery store shooting I saw the other day, the young white woman just Dey waka jeje on her own, I think she Dey wear earphones, she Dey look down, the next face wey she go lift up na heaven, imagine if she no Dey face down, she might run and maybe survived with minor injury. This is scary asf…..
It's an unimaginable experience...fear of the unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Drenimarcus(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2022
With the dwindling economy, rising cost of living, aftermath of Covid-19. Expect more of these shootings. Reason why i seldom go out anymore. One frustrated mofo can wake up one day and decide to end other people's lives.

I am starting to look into a stable country in the EU. May we not turn into statistics, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Appleyard(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2022
Discombulator:

There healthcare is worse than Nigeria I swear to God, I know Americans that only go to the hospital if they are at the point of death,if they get broken legs or some serious shit that isn't life threatening they don't call an ambulance because a trip to the ER in America can send you into Debt for years to come, and the crime rate is unbelievable,they consume the most drugs on Earth and it makes them crazy, 8 in 10 Americans have a mental problem it it's not schizophrenia, it's bipolar or ptsd or anti personality disorder.
You can get guns easier than you can get a beer there.
Thier children takes part is school shooter drills every week where they simulate what to do if a gunman attacks them in class.
How fvcked up can a country get

You just nailed it. The American lifestyle is an aberration among the committee of civilized and developed nations of the world.
Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Appleyard(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2022
Savage8563:
Typical American

Mad people everywhere in America.
Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Appleyard(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2022
Discombulator:

Posing with gun like it's a mobile phone,they even pick out colors like shoes
It's clear that violence has been programmed into their DNA. Pathetic.
Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Appleyard(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2022
gambojimeta:

You never see anything.

These are family of politicians (Republicans) posing with guns for Christmas photo shoot. Note the kids holding big semi-automatic rifles.

What in hell do they stand to gain from these? This is pure informal indoctrination into violent conduct. These people are mad.
Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by MJBOLT: 6:46am On May 26, 2022
what about Canada,it's seems more peaceful than America.

Drenimarcus:
With the dwindling economy, rising cost of living, aftermath of Covid-19. Expect more of these shootings. Reason why i seldom go out anymore. One frustrated mofo can wake up one day and decide to end other people's lives.

I am starting to look into a stable country in the EU. May we not turn into statistics, Amen.
Re: Texas Shooting-21 Dead, 19 Children Among Dead In Primary School Attack by Drenimarcus(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2022
MJBOLT:
what about Canada,it's seems more peaceful than America.

Sister of America. They are both same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Terrorist, Lord Resistance Army Killed 16 Villagers In Uganda(pics) / Check Out The Smallest Country In The World That Has Only 33 People / Israel army Chief captured by hamas, received dirty slaps (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.