Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Confusion Of Abortion proponents. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Confusion Of Abortion proponents. (218 Views)

Living With The Guilt Of Abortion / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Confusion Of Abortion proponents. by Steep(m): 8:05am On May 25, 2022
Abortion is murder, should babies in the womb be murdered simply they can not make choices?
Should people in coma be murdered since they are incapable of making choices in that state?

It is crazy that murderers are parading as social justice.
Without God humanism is crap. Every attempt towards utopia by humans will end in failure.
The problem of the world is Sin. Humans from the onset, from the garden has continue to go far from God

1 Like

Re: The Confusion Of Abortion proponents. by Johnycastro18: 8:30am On May 25, 2022
Re: The Confusion Of Abortion proponents. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2022
whats crazy is A TOTAL STRANGER believeing they have the right to decide what others do with their own body....
if you are against abortion, then fine be against abortion....but dont foolishly assume that you opinion on the subject should be how everyone should think.

TO EACH THEIR OWN!!!!

BTW some people out there dont give a flying fukc about your god and its doctrine.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Once A Child, Enjoy This Thread / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Three Siblings Cried Out Losing Their Mother In The Owo Catholic Church Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.