Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

APC Announces Revised Electoral Timetable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Announces Revised Electoral Timetable (463 Views)

APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) / Lagos APC Announces Femi Hamzat As Jide Sanwo-olu’s Running Mate / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1)

APC Announces Revised Electoral Timetable by Azeemokoya: 8:57am On May 25, 2022
The All Progressives Congress’s (APC) National Working Committee (NWC) approved a revised Timetable/Schedule of Activities for the Governorship, State House of Assembly, Senate, and House of Representatives Primary Elections on Tuesday.

According to a statement issued by APC National Publicity Secretary Felix Morka, the party’s Special Convention for the Presidential Primary will take place on Sunday and Monday as scheduled.

Governorship and State House of Assembly primaries will now be held on Thursday, according to the altered schedule.

The House of Representatives primaries are on Friday, while the Senate primaries are on Saturday.

Meanwhile, the Senate President, Dr Ahmad Lawan, one of the presidential aspirants of the All Progressive Congress (APC), has promised to reform the educational system and grow a virile economy if he is elected in 2023 general elections.

He said this at the Government House in Minna on Monday, May 23, while addressing delegates and stakeholders of APC ahead of the party primaries coming on May 30.

Lawan said that he was the most experienced candidate among other presidential aspirants having served in the National Assembly for long.

“I am running for president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria because I believe in myself, I believe the mandate is service, having served in the senate since 1999 and have been working with the president of the country.

“I am experienced enough, I have what it takes to be president after president Buhari’s tenure, I am 63 years”, he said.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/apc-announces-revised-electoral-timetable/

Re: APC Announces Revised Electoral Timetable by Mynd44: 9:37am On May 25, 2022

(1)

Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer / Tinubu Urchins Are Clinching Straws / Breaking: Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.