Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer (467 Views)

Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near / Nicholas Felix Steps Down For Osinbajo (APC Presidential Primary) / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Dumps PDP, Joins Osinbajo APC Tradermoni Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by franchasofficia: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2022
I want to use this opportunity to congratulate our amiable VP and Pastor, Prof Yemi Osinbajo for his emergence as the APC Presidential flag bearer.

I prefer to call him Pastor because he is my Pastor, and every other title is secondary to us.

Pastor sir, congrats.

Please make sure you make a difference. Don't continue on Buhari's evil legacies like you said, just use that line to bobo the outgoing terrorist so that his evil supporters in the North can vote for you and once you are sworn in, you show them that there is a difference between light and darkness.

You are a child of light (Christian) and must show them the difference. I trust you.

Sir you must focus on wiping all Fulani herdsmen terrorists out of our dear forests and farmlands no matter what it will cost you, show no mercy to those terrorists from futa jalon.

I trust you will definitely bring on board experienced technocrats to handle the economy and steer things around positively for all Nigerians. Akinwunmi Adesina will be good as minister of finance and economy.

I trust you so much to allow rule of law and not disobey court orders like the current Daura terrorist.

Please sir make sure your appointment of cabinet members and the service chiefs reflect Nigeria's diversity. Carry all 6 geopolitical zones and key tribes along.

And to my dear Igbo brothers, now that Bola Tinubu is out of the race, we must support Osinbajo. You can vote Peter Obi too, but we must also not abandon our friend, brother and pastor Osinbajo because he is a good man just like Peter Obi and we will never allow some hate-filled, evil, tribalistic Yoruba Muslims to make us hate our amiable Yoruba brothers of the Christian faith who has always shown us love.

Let us unite for Osinbajo. Peter Obi is still young and have more than 16 years ahead to still emerge President. He can start his great journey from 2023.

Congrats to our incoming President Prof Yemi Osinbajo. The second time Nigeria will be having a deserving President after Goodluck, what a breath of fresh air smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Nukilia: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2022
grin
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Oplomo: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2022
**In Asari's voice**

Hehehehehe....funny people. grin grin
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by backtovillage: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Op, who wrote this for you.You want to canvass for someone you insulting another tribe. You no write well at all.
BTW PYO for president

1 Like

Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Truthisunique2: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2022
If osinbajo was buhari choice you won't be calling for our support because buhari decide who become flag bearer

He should stop wasting our treasury bribing people to beg buhari
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by an0daGuy: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2022
Buhari and oshinbajo are one and the same thing.

NEVER AGAIN

Nigeria has to move forward
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by akanbiaa(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Adonis86(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Apc and pdp have given Nigeria enough nightmare, let's try another party.
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Ceenaija(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Instead of supporting Osibanjo I will support Tinubu .Tinubu can be predicted but as for Osibanjo he is like a sneak that no one knows where he is putting his head.
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Bigheart007: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2022
It is the turn of the south. And in the south, it is the turn of the south east. If the yoruba cannot support Peter Obi for president, then the presidency should remain in the north until we get sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by DEROX: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Bigheart007:
It is the turn of the south. And in the south, it is the turn of the south east. If the yoruba cannot support Peter Obi for president, then the presidency should remain in the north until we get sense.
even if osinbajo dosent get it i will gladly vote atiku igbo will never rule nigeria
Wit which northern man will go and vte and igbo man at least they can do that for a yoruba man, abiola and obj comes to mind but igbo man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Reality3080: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
I want to use this opportunity to congratulate our amiable VP and Pastor, Prof Yemi Osinbajo for his emergence as the APC Presidential flag bearer.

I prefer to call him Pastor because he is my Pastor, and every other title is secondary to us.

Pastor sir, congrats.

Please make sure you make a difference. Don't continue on Buhari's evil legacies like you said, just use that line to bobo the outgoing terrorist so that his evil supporters in the North can vote for you and once you are sworn in, you show them that there is a difference between light and darkness.

You are a child of light (Christian) and must show them the difference. I trust you.

Sir you must focus on wiping all Fulani herdsmen terrorists out of our dear forests and farmlands no matter what it will cost you, show no mercy to those terrorists from futa jalon.

I trust you will definitely bring on board experienced technocrats to handle the economy and steer things around positively for all Nigerians. Akinwunmi Adesina will be good as minister of finance and economy.

I trust you so much to allow rule of law and not disobey court orders like the current Daura terrorist.

Please sir make sure your appointment of cabinet members and the service chiefs reflect Nigeria's diversity. Carry all 6 geopolitical zones and key tribes along.

And to my dear Igbo brothers, now that Bola Tinubu is out of the race, we must support Osinbajo. You can vote Peter Obi too, but we must also not abandon our friend, brother and pastor Osinbajo because he is a good man just like Peter Obi and we will never allow some hate-filled, evil, tribalistic Yoruba Muslims to make us hate our amiable Yoruba brothers of the Christian faith who has always shown us love.

Let us unite for Osinbajo. Peter Obi is still young and have more than 16 years ahead to still emerge President. He can start his great journey from 2023.

Congrats to our incoming President Prof Yemi Osinbajo. The second time Nigeria will be having a deserving President after Goodluck, what a breath of fresh air smiley
emeka go n sit down
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Foolishbuhari: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Igbos stepped down for Yorubas to do 8 years of presidency. Igbos voted a yoruba instead of their revered Ojukwu. Yorubas have done 8 years of presidency and would soon complete 8 years old of Vice president and speaker.

Yet you're here under the disguise of Southern presidency to spit on their sacrifices? After y'all broke rank to foist buhari upon us and the unprecedented suffering and blood shed it's caused? Are you proud of yourself like this? Between Peter Obi and Osibanjo, who's more experienced in actual governance? Who's shown practical solutions to government?

I know next thing you'd say I'm Igbo. I'm sad to break it to you that I'm not! Campaign for your candidate in peace but don't insult the sensibilities of southerners, especially from the SE and SS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Reality3080: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2022
DEROX:
even if osinbajo dosent get it i will gladly vote atiku igbo will never rule nigeria
Wit which northern man will go and vte and igbo man at least they can do that for a yoruba man, abiola and obj comes to mind but igbo man grin grin
same here

Once tinubu doesn’t emerge as apc flag bearer I will vote atiku straight up provided he didn’t pick an Igbo vice

1 Like

Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by DEROX: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
same here

Once tinubu doesn’t emerge as apc flag bearer I will vote atiku straight up provided he didn’t pick an Igbo vice
i swear my thoughts exactly
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by OBALOLA55(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
same here

HE WILL PICK YORUBA VICE
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Bigheart007: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2022
DEROX:

Your country still remain the poorest and most corrupt . You are suffering and smiling
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Reality3080: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HE WILL PICK YORUBA VICE
once atiku pick Yoruba vice n apc doesn’t present tinubu then I will vote atiku
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by OBALOLA55(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
once atiku pick Yoruba vice n apc doesn’t present tinubu then I will vote atiku
MAY YOUR DREAM MANIFEST IN REAL LIFE
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MAY YOUR DREAM MANIFEST IN REAL LIFE
You guys should have integrity for once. Stand for something. So until Atiku chooses a yoruba vice you guys won't vote him?

Anyways the vote of the total Yoruba population is inconsequential.

ATIKU IS COMING
Re: Calling On Southern Nigerians To Unite For Osinbajo APC Flagbearer by Achilles881: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
all are working together to push sympathy votes towards osibanjo, at the end of the day all who have been at the receiving end of tinubus treachery will go for osibanjo, not knowing that it's what tinubu planned, he served a woman whose ancestors were slave metchants and he learnt the art of turning progressive human societies to enslavement camps.

(1) (Reply)

Yaya Bello Runs Out Of Governors Presidential Meeting Because Of This / Umahi Hails Level Of Conviviality Among APC Presidential Aspirants / Full List: ISIS Releases Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.