Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update (6051 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by BlackSherif: 10:23am On May 25, 2022
I'm live here sha
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by tutudesz: 10:24am On May 25, 2022
Deltatoto:
e pain me o.sherif is not a good candidate o.
Is Edevbie a good candidate Considering how he helped Ibori in looting the state

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Iriruaga100(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2022
This primary will make or destroy pdp. The beneficiary will be Omo-agege.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by tutudesz: 10:27am On May 25, 2022
Iriruaga100:
This primary will make or destroy pdp. The beneficiary will be Omo-agege.
The gospel truth grin Omo Agege is already preparing to meet with the losers today

3 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Iriruaga100(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2022
tutudesz:

Is Edevbie a good candidate Considering how he helped Ibori in looting the state

Bros, Edevbie is the best candidate amongst all of them. Sheriff na thug. Person when sell Osubi finish. Very unfit to lead Delta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Satguru: 10:28am On May 25, 2022
nugamania:
I thought okowa and ibori are close?
Sheriff flying the ticket will further alienate Ibori from Delta politics.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by JubrinElSudan: 10:30am On May 25, 2022
Delta North has the largest number of delegates if Okowa can get them to vote en masse for his candidate, add the ones Sheriff will get from his zone(Ibori will get majority for Edevbie) His man Ejele just won his own zone meaning he can get Ejele's delegates(though James Manager will take the rest). He can demystify Ibori if this permutations happen. 2014, Uduaghan couldn't get Tony Obuh his choice to win cos he doesn't have the numbers, now Okowa might have the numbers

4 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Iriruaga100(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2022
tutudesz:

The gospel truth grin Omo Agege is already preparing to meet with the losers today

If Edevbie loose today. The massive support for Omo-Agege will be unprecedented. Couple with the Federal might. Them go use everything take Delta from pdp.

3 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by tutudesz: 10:30am On May 25, 2022
Iriruaga100:

Bros, Edevbie is the best candidate amongst all of them. Sheriff na thug. Person when sell Osubi finish. Very unfit to lead Delta
Edevbie that is very corrupt is the best candidate shocked Ibori stealing was possible because of edevbie

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by tutudesz: 10:32am On May 25, 2022
Iriruaga100:

If Edevbie loose today. The massive support for Omo-Agege will be unprecedented. Couple with the Federal might. Them go use everything take Delta from pdp.
I would prefer Omo Agege to all PDP candidates, the stealing is too much

5 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Iriruaga100(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
Delta North has the largest number of delegates if Okowa can get them to vote en masse for his candidate, add the ones Sheriff will get from his zone(Ibori will get majority for Edevbie) His man Ejele just won his own zone meaning he can get Ejele's delegates(though James Manager will take the rest). He can demystify Ibori if this permutations happen. 2014, Uduaghan couldn't get Tony Obuh his choice to win cos he doesn't have the numbers, now Okowa might have the numbers

Bros, you dey forget say na ibori make Ejele? You’re over hyping the guy.
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Iriruaga100(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2022
tutudesz:

I would prefer Omo Agege to all PDP candidates, the stealing is too much

Omo-agege was also part of the pdp government in delta. I rate him same with Edevbie.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Satguru: 10:35am On May 25, 2022
Mynd44 over to you
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by JubrinElSudan: 10:36am On May 25, 2022
Iriruaga100:

Bros, you dey forget say na ibori make Ejele? You’re over hyping the guy.
na Ibori make Okowa too. Where did I over hype him?

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Isokiscool(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2022
Iriruaga100:

PDP are not relying on votes from delta central for d upcoming election but u see delta. North and south ehnnn,na bomb grin grin grin grin grin Omo-Agege is only relying on urhobo votes and that will hurt his chances

5 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by quisera(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2022
Cherrybae:
Edevbie does not have the blessing and support of Okowa.

He is also unpopular. I dont see him winning the ticket.

My views though.
Edevbie is the most popular PDP candidate, if PDP mess up the primary then there's no stopping Agege
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by tutudesz: 10:38am On May 25, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
Ejele won because of Okowa support and not Ibori. Ibori wanted Uduaghan to contest the seat, but Ijaws were not in support of him(2007 Governorship issue) he stepped down.

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Isokiscool(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2022
JubrinElSudan:
na Ibori make Okowa too. Where did I over hype him?
interest don change bros.Even chief Oguma and d rest dey Sherriff side grin
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by tutudesz: 10:40am On May 25, 2022
quisera:

Edevbie is the most popular PDP candidate, if PDP mess up the primary then there's no stopping Agege
Popular for the wrong reasons undecided even in his community, Dem no like am( bad roads, no Government project, etc)
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Isokiscool(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2022
quisera:

Omo-Agege cannot win sir,he lacks d structure...caro odjugbo and other non urhobo APC stalwarts are at loggerhead with him

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Iriruaga100(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2022
Isokiscool:
PDP are not relying on votes from delta central for d upcoming election but u see delta. North and south ehnnn,na bomb grin grin grin grin grin Omo-Agege is only relying on urhobo votes and that will hurt his chances

Dem go shock una. The era of writing election results in burutu don pass. If Edevbie nor win today. Pdp should kiss the governorship goodbye. Apc go use federal might take delta this time. Today na the big day
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by tutudesz: 10:42am On May 25, 2022
Isokiscool:
interest don change bros.Even chief Oguma and d rest dey Sherriff side grin
Oguma na the chief supported of Sheriff in Ughelli grin and 80% of House of Assembly members are Supporting him, has per Speaker and one of their own
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Iriruaga100(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2022
Isokiscool:
Omo-Agege cannot win sir,he lacks d structure...caro odjugbo and other non urhobo APC stalwarts are at loggerhead with him

Who be Odjugbo? Omo-agege na political tactician bros. He learnt very well from ibori unlike Uduahgan

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by tutudesz: 10:44am On May 25, 2022
Iriruaga100:

Dem go shock una. The era of writing election results in burutu don pass. If Edevbie nor win today. Pdp should kiss the governorship goodbye. Apc go use federal might take delta this time. Today na the big day
Who wan stop Burutu results grin hope the person na good swimmer O!

3 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by tutudesz: 10:47am On May 25, 2022
Iriruaga100:

Omo-agege was also part of the pdp government in delta. I rate him same with Edevbie.
I rate Agege above Edevbie undecided Agege is one politicans I respect in Nigeria cool you can call him anytime and he will pick your call and talk to you, even my LG no dey pick my call again

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Iriruaga100(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2022
tutudesz:

Who wan stop Burutu results grin hope the person na good swimmer O!

How them take dey stop abraka result during ibori and uduaghan time? Bros, them go stop am this time. Omo- Agege will leverage on federal might. There is division in pdp already

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Deltatoto: 10:49am On May 25, 2022
tutudesz:

bros I tire.
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Iriruaga100(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2022
tutudesz:

I rate Agege above Edevbie undecided Agege is one politicans I respect in Nigeria cool you can call him anytime and he will pick your call and talk to you, even my LG no dey pick my call again

Lol! You don too worry them. Omo-agege brought lot of project to delta central.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Isokiscool(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2022
Iriruaga100:

How them take dey stop abraka result during ibori and uduaghan time? Bros, them go stop am this time. Omo- Agege will leverage on federal might. There is division in pdp already
The owner of Abraka result is Great ogboru but he don leave Omo-Agege grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by quisera(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2022
tutudesz:

Popular for the wrong reasons undecided even in his community, Dem no like am( bad roads, no Government project, etc)
Smiles, I'm currently in ughelli and truth is those who don't like him are basically those in the opposition. Talking about projects, don't forget Edevbie has only held appointive positions and he's totally at the mercy of his principal. He can't carry out projects if the governor doesn't approve of it, especially as his office doesn't provide any special allocation for them.
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by Isokiscool(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2022
Iriruaga100:

Bros this not a staggered election where federal might is very pronounce.Na all man for himself general election
Re: Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update by quisera(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2022
Isokiscool:
The owner of Abraka result is Great ogboru but he don leave Omo-Agege grin grin grin
Ogboru na joker, I heard he still wants to contest under APGA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Turn Out As Peter Obi Supporters Hold First Meeting At Ago Palace Lagos- / Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi / Northerners reject Tinubu at Polling Units.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.