Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi (6045 Views)

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / All Smiles! Buhari And Osinbajo Step Out In White Outfits. Photos / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by DeleTaller: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
My brother from Abuja Eagle Square just informed me...

Battle is now between Tinubu against Amaechi

Information reaching me now says Tinubu against Osinbajo...

Either ways....we have just two aspirants remaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fake news

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by chibrolex(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ameachi is the flag bearer of APC

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by fennels007(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu should step down for Amaechi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by Cypress042(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
DeleTaller:

Is your brother a journalist

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by emmyt2: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Breaking News: I have stepped down for Buhari..
Congratulations me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by Kalashnikov49: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...Your Brother.

But your Moniker is amongst those "Bots" that recently spam the forum with Tinubu campaign Noise.

Anyway stand very strong and HOLD HIS MANHOOD...as the failure is certified.
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by DeleTaller: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cypress042:
Is your brother a journalist

it is actually Tinubu against Osinbajo...

he is a delegate.. lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by Kosoco(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
DeleTaller:

your Junkie brother at Area 11 Abi.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by DeleTaller: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
Fake news
okay... e go soon clear for your eyes only if u can tune to channels TV
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by abobote: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
So many fake breaking news today
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by 9jahotblog: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
DeleTaller:

Na lies and propaganda here, Tinubu is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by DeleTaller: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...Your Brother.

But your Moniker is amongst those "Bots" that recently spam the forum with Tinubu campaign Noise.

Anyway stand very strong and HOLD HIS MANHOOD...as the failure is certified.

Does it matter...? that is the fact... I am a supporter of Tinubu and yes the batter is now between 2 people... tune to your TV to confirm.. initially it was Ameachi in consideration but now Amaechi step down for Osinbajo.. it s now Tinubu and VP...

I don't tell lies around like some of you do

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by chinjo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
By tomorrow morning all these things go end.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by DeleTaller: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kosoco:
your Junkie brother at Area 11 Abi.

only if you can come back to admit after you have found out... dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by DeleTaller: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
9jahotblog:
Na lies and propaganda here, Tinubu is a goner.

Come back to admit....be bold enough to do so.
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by Kalashnikov49: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Forum see the kind of people that Wicked Politicians use their destiny as Bathroom slippers??

Tell me what happens to this type of person if political patronage is absent??

Guy..let me advise you...go learn a thread or a skill...understand??

DeleTaller:

Does it matter...? that is the fact... I am a supporter of Tinubu and yes the batter is now between 2 people... tune to your TV to confirm.. initially it was Ameachi in consideration but now Amaechi step down for Osinbajo.. it s now Tinubu and VP...

I don't tell lies around like some of you do
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by DeleTaller: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Forum see the kind of people that Wicked Politicians use their destiny as Bathroom slippers??

Tell me what happens to this type of person if political patronage is absent??

Guy..let me advise you...go learn a thread or a skill...understand??

Thanks but no Thanks... I have skills already and I don't have to express myself to you.. You need to evaluate yourself before advising others... This forum is called politics... so stop the nonsense.. if you are not comfortable you can move to the romance section.

Dumb with no sound mind.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by Kalashnikov49: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
ok...i will go and look for Remi Tinubu in the romance section. grin grin grin grin

DeleTaller:

Thanks but no Thanks... I have skills already and I don't have to express myself to you.. You need to evaluate yourself before advising others... This forum is called politics... so stop the nonsense.. if you are not comfortable you can move to the romance section.

Dumb with no sound mind.
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by DeleTaller: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
ok...i will go and look for Remi Tinubu in the romance section. grin grin grin grin

Better... at least you are meeting the incoming first lady of the federal Republic of Nigeria.. ask her for romance or help your family.. u must choose one.

dumb.
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by SpatialKing(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
SW are united in the mud
Confused set of people
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by MiaBeer(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
DeleTaller:

This thing you people are smoking is not good for you.
Wake up from your dream and act normal. Stop doing this to yourself, ok.
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by 9jahotblog: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
DeleTaller:

Come back to admit....be bold enough to do so.
Tinubu is a goner, save my post for reference purpose.
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
undecided

Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by jom28gy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who is there or even watching it
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by Kalashnikov49: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Like Dino Melaye?? grin grin grin grin grin

DeleTaller:

Better... at least you are meeting the incoming first lady of the federal Republic of Nigeria.. [b]ask her for romance [/b]or help your family.. u must choose one.

dumb.
Re: Breaking News.....osinbajo Step Down To Remain Asiwaju Vs Amaechi by Omoslim26: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
No dey spread yeye smelly fake news for here you dis man undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? / Sokoto State PDP Treasurer, Murtala Abdulkadir Dan'iya Resigns From Party. / Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.