Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

PHOTO: Pollock De Mardt Is The Director Of Billiato Not Cassper Nyovest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Pollock De Mardt Is The Director Of Billiato Not Cassper Nyovest (430 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Jada Pollock. Wizkid's Favorite Baby Mama / Jada Pollock Biography: 6 Things To Know About Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Pollock De Mardt Is The Director Of Billiato Not Cassper Nyovest by Mp3shot: 10:40am On May 25, 2022
More controversy surrounding the ownership of Billiato Spirit is still ongoing in South Africa. Cassper Nyovest has defended himself as he said he's the majority shareholder of Billiato alcoholic drink.

He wrote: "I am the majority shareholder of Billiato. Not only am I an owner but I'm the founder, the CEO and Marketing director!!! I own my products. I'm not a brand ambassador or an influencer. The support from the people has been sooo amazing. Please do keep supporting us. Thank you."

On CIPC website, David Pollock De Mardt's name is only seen as he's described as the director of Billiato alcoholic drink.

MM also said that David De Mardt is the CEO and director of Billiato alcoholic drink is David De Mardt.

MM wrote: "Meet the owner and director of Billiato, David de Mardt.

"Billiato is an alcoholic brand paraded by Cassper Nyovest as his own.

"David de Mardt is a CEO of Cruz and other alcoholic brands said to be owned by South African celebrities."

SEE PHOTOS

(1) (Reply)

Officers Slap Driver And Drag Steering Wheel With Him While Passengers Cry Out.. / Fave SZN Biography, Age, Career, Songs, State, And Net Worth 2022 / Atiku Errand Boy, Bingo, God Punish You- Tonto Dike, Nkechi Blessing Slam Reno O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.