Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor (1577 Views)

Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Esama: 3:34pm On May 25, 2022
Stop exaggerate.
mrvitalis:
Infrastructure no body in Nigeria history comes close to umiah.....who ever wins the next election do well to appoint him minister of works and housing

In the rest Peter Obi did better
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by vanunu: 3:36pm On May 25, 2022
mrvitalis:
Infrastructure no body in Nigeria history comes close to umiah.....who ever wins the next election do well to appoint him minister of works and housing

In the rest Peter Obi did better

Appoint an Igbo man minister of works, it has never happened before.
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Ndibuna: 3:37pm On May 25, 2022
Shawnnn01:
They have started with cork n bull story about the Pandora criminal instead of listing infrastructure built by the failure.

Someone listed Umahi visible infrastructure glaring for all to see, this clown turn Obi infrastructure into tales by moonlight cos
there is nothing worthy for 8 solid years of governance or was the clown building only human capital for the entirety of his 8 locust years.

OP is anyone list 3 verifiable standard projects by the Pandora Criminal I owe you n that person 100K each. The mods should take note. Pls lunatic should not list saving 90 billion in the bank while you owe over 180 billion as infrastructure project. That's for clarity.

OBI probably didn't do anything

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Ndibuna: 3:39pm On May 25, 2022
00FFT00:

I'll "dash" you 300k to stop disgracing yourself publicly, or do you think everyone here is as wretched as you are that you'd come here baiting established men and women with your chicken change.

Go find your mates to play with and leave serious discussions to grown up's.
Answer him. List the accomplishments of Obi
Even Rochas has visible accomplishments cheesy angry cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by 00FFT00(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2022
Ndibuna:

Search my posts here.
What you seek contains therein.

We can't keep listing what you have seen a million times already. Even if all the infrastructures of the world dress in Peter Obi's regalia, you urchins will claim they are invisible.

Your fear of Peter Obi is that monumental.

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Ndibuna: 4:04pm On May 25, 2022
00FFT00:

Search my posts here.
What you seek contains therein.

We can't keep listing what you have seen a million times already. Even if all the infrastructures of the world dress in Peter Obi's regalia, you urchins will claim they are invisible.

Your fear of Peter Obi is that monumental.
Empty as usual. You no get talk. Go and take several seats grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by 00FFT00(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2022
Ndibuna:

Empty as usual. You no get talk. Go and take several seats grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Even shoes have sizes.
Look for your class, Dimwit.
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Ndibuna: 4:48pm On May 25, 2022
00FFT00:

Even shoes have sizes.
Look for your class, Dimwit.
Yes, your mama pvssy is as big as my shoes. Foool grin cheesy
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Risentouch(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
There is no reasonable comparison here.

Infrastructure but the people are hungry with no jobs, the ones with jobs get short paid.
Too many infrastructures without economic values are all bullshit. All these infrastructures the money spent on it with the way this government is going can't be recovered in 20 years.

Don't ever compare Dave Umahi with Peter Obi again.

The real thing people need is human infrastructures not infrastructural developments which people are not making use of.

Before you quote me, I have lived in Anambra between 2015 to 2017.
Currently I am in Ebonyi since 2020 till date, the masses here are starving..
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Greatkenny2: 5:52pm On May 25, 2022
One would think the op sincerely wants to know and compare.. but he’s actually looking for a way to ridicule Peter obi... Fvcktard
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Shawnnn01: 5:58pm On May 25, 2022
That is because the Pandora Criminal is a colossal failure ridiculing himself where achievers are listed when it's glaring he is a complete failure n a liar.

Greatkenny2:
One would think the op sincerely wants to know and compare.. but he’s actually looking for a way to ridicule Peter obi... Fvcktard
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Reality3080: 6:14pm On May 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Education and health is already known we have talked about that so much

The soft loans to farmers and increase productivity

Employment was increased by industrialization of Onitsha and nnewi
People forget that it was under obi that Onitsha reached and surpassed ABA

Sports both are ok but Anambra always out performed ebonyi in sport competitions
the same health that governors strike for 13 months?

How many schools did he build?

I believe picking up stranded school students is his achievements in education?
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Greatkenny2: 7:19pm On May 25, 2022
Shawnnn01:
That is because the Pandora Criminal is a colossal failure ridiculing himself where achievers are listed when it's glaring he is a complete failure n a liar.

Peter Obi a colossal failure? And who are the achievers?? Tinubu?? What a comic relief!
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 25, 2022
Umahi has built 25 flyovers and counting
It is almost impossible to find a pot hole in Ebonyi roads especially in the state capital.
He is building an international airport that would be biggest in the country and possibly biggest in Africa.
World class mall
World class international market
World class teaching hospital and medical school

Let's compare with what Peter Obi accomplished.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Saintinoo(m): 8:10pm On May 25, 2022
simplistical:

KK,
please what infrastructure did he put on ground while he was a governor......Road, bridges, schools, airport, stadium, market, etc.

these infrastructure is what grows a state economy. eg very good road and bridges in the city center will attract good shopping malls, good eatery, supermarket, etc, thereby creating more employment and human capital development

I didn't want to join this argument but did you just say that shopping mall, restaurants will grow an economy?

You must be from one of the less industrialized States.
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Saintinoo(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2022
simplistical:

KK,
please what infrastructure did he put on ground while he was a governor......Road, bridges, schools, airport, stadium, market, etc.

these infrastructure is what grows a state economy. eg very good road and bridges in the city center will attract good shopping malls, good eatery, supermarket, etc, thereby creating more employment and human capital development

How does super market, shopping mall and entries create human capital development. You must be from Asaba.
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by simplistical: 11:37pm On May 25, 2022
Saintinoo:

I didn't want to join this argument but did you just say that shopping mall, restaurants will grow an economy?

You must be from one of the less industrialized States.

LOL, you sound really ridiculous, you mean good infrastructure doesn't grow the economy??. i don't blame you because you didn't enter economics class. please google ''infrastructure and economic growth''.
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Fidinno(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2022
They are both good administrator's
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by simplistical: 12:16am On May 26, 2022
Fidinno:
Sometimes I don't understand you people..

Everyday we celebrate these thieves for[b] building Roads, overhead bridges, market, and rehabilitation of schools, hospitals[/b], are we not supposed to have grown past all this?

What we need in this country now is HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT.

Massive Employment, Vocational Training, scholarships and improved standard of learning from the basics to tertiary.

Me, I'm tired of roads construction and fly overs o...

lol, see logic na grin you are tired of building of schools yet you need human capital development grin scholarship and improved standard of learning grin
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Ndibuna: 12:38am On May 26, 2022
Risentouch:
[s] There is no reasonable comparison here.

Infrastructure but the people are hungry with no jobs, the ones with jobs get short paid.
Too many infrastructures without economic values are all bullshit. All these infrastructures the money spent on it with the way this government is going can't be recovered in 20 years.

Don't ever compare Dave Umahi with Peter Obi again.

The real thing people need is human infrastructures not infrastructural developments which people are not making use of.

Before you quote me, I have lived in Anambra between 2015 to 2017.
Currently I am in Ebonyi since 2020 till date, the masses here are starving.[/s] .
Always doing wrong comparison.. Is it obi that fed his people. Anambra is naturally into business. Compare things the right way Nd stop using emotion and crying.
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Ndibuna: 12:39am On May 26, 2022
simplistical:

lol, see logic na grin you are tired of building of schools yet you need human capital development grin scholarship and improved standard of learning grin
He's an illiterate nah. To him human capital development is sharing them money. I bet you he doesn't even understand the indices of human capital development
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Risentouch(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

Always doing wrong comparison.. Is it obi that fed his people. Anambra is naturally into business. Compare things the right way Nd stop using emotion and crying.

Anambra are naturally into business and you are correct about and Obi helped by providing soft loans to help smes boost their business and provided a good security in the state.

Ebonyi People are naturally farmers and the highest rice produces in the whole of South East, why can't the governor provide soft loans for rice farmers or even invest in rice farming themselves to improve the quantity of production and get people into serious farming job which they are used to even the budget of one flyover can do justice to this. People here are hungry and starving like I told you before, there is no business opportunity here.
Like I have said before I am here in Ebonyi since 2020 till this moment I am even typing this, Ebonyi State is the most unsecured state in the whole south east everyday we get one bad news of inter community clashes or is it because it doesn't hit here on the news headline.

If you are not in Ebonyi don't quote me again.
You rate a government by the impact felt on the governed populace.
Do you know that an average Ebonyi Person or resident daily prayers is for David Umahi's government to finish soon?

If I may ask you, what is the usefulness of all these flyovers, shopping malls, etc when the populace are not going to make use of it or government generate igr from it.
Incase you don't know again abakaliki town doesn't have up to 2000 vehicles, then what's the use of all these flyovers?
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Saintinoo(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2022
simplistical:

LOL, you sound really ridiculous, you mean good infrastructure doesn't grow the economy??. i don't blame you because you didn't enter economics class. please google ''infrastructure and economic growth''.

Hahaha funny, and how did restaurant, shopping mall and super market become infrastructure?
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Nobody: 7:54am On May 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

Riochasaccomplishment-Statutes. They are still there for all to see.
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Ndibuna: 9:15am On May 26, 2022
Risentouch:

[s] Anambra are naturally into business and you are correct about and Obi helped by providing soft loans to help smes boost their business and provided a good security in the state.

Ebonyi People are naturally farmers and the highest rice produces in the whole of South East, why can't the governor provide soft loans for rice farmers or even invest in rice farming themselves to improve the quantity of production and get people into serious farming job which they are used to even the budget of one flyover can do justice to this. People here are hungry and starving like I told you before, there is no business opportunity here.
Like I have said before I am here in Ebonyi since 2020 till this moment I am even typing this, Ebonyi State is the most unsecured state in the whole south east everyday we get one bad news of inter community clashes or is it because it doesn't hit here on the news headline.

If you are not in Ebonyi don't quote me again.
You rate a government by the impact felt on the governed populace.
Do you know that an average Ebonyi Person or resident daily prayers is for David Umahi's government to finish soon?

If I may ask you, what is the usefulness of all these flyovers, shopping malls, etc when the populace are not going to make use of it or government generate igr from it.
Incase you don't know again abakaliki town doesn't have up to 2000 vehicles, then what's the use of all these flyovers?[/s]
Healthy cities don't have pollutions like onitsha was rated the most populated city in Africa. Meaning people there are living lesser than animals. Nothing is in Anambra, is it the erosions, gully and criminals

grin grin

Infrastructure brings development, I know you would wish what was done in ebonyi is done in your state. You all are just jealous of them. But your jealousy and anger will only quicken your heart attacks and death. Nothing else. Who pass you, pass you. Ebonyi pass una for infrastructure and there is nothing your wailing and crying can do about it. Ntoor cheesy cheesy angry grin
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
simplistical:

Hello dear. I got your pm
Re: Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor by Jonjam269: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obi performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years, numerous topics were created on Nairaland and other social media platforms where Obi incompetency and failures were condemned.
The same obidots condemned him then are the one sanctimonious him now. Hypocrites!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Attempts To Kill Omote Biafra PHOTOS / Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man / Portable Blast Davido For Unfollowing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.