Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? (1719 Views)

Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police / Atiku Bags The Endorsement Of Lagos South East, South South And Arewa Women Grou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Captain8(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2022
Ardar:
So people are really fantasying about a war between two regions. You thing when it starts all of us no go collect? Or you think the illiterates in the north and south have time and energy to be selecting who is from where and who is not?

I pray not to witness anything violence in my lifetime.

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Captain8(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2022
blinking001:
God forbid. They shall be no war in the land. Peace is all we want. One Nigeria is all we want.
you and who want one nigeria?
Well, you can look for those that want one nigeria like you and stay together,,but we the rest that have future and home will go back to our original home God created.... White man can't create country for us..

God blessed Ijaw Republic

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Captain8(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2022
00FFT00:
All of una just dey wait make Igbo start war.
If I tell una now say you be kitten una go say I don insult pesin papa.

Men face their nemesis. The misery most of us call life in Nigeria today is a nemesis we ordinarily ought to collectively confront and remedy.
Make una continue to dey wait make Igboman go do wetin una suppose do for una selves.

Why una even get blokos sef.
lol... but I be mumu
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Captain8(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...general ditari I spit upon you and the creek u type from.
Itskekiri an d urhobo can't be annexed to u selfish ijaws
and who include Itshekiris and Urhobos in Ijaw nation? Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Ttalk: 2:18pm On May 25, 2022
DamianX:

Yorubas are cowards and can't stand any other tribe.
They prefer to run away thats the reason no one takes them serious

You are a compound fooool for saying that rubbish. You people can't just allow sleeping dog lie.

EFCC invited two people from two different region. The first is an ex governor without immunity covering him. He printed T-shirt with inscription. EFCC here I come. He visited EFCC with funfare even as an opposition.

Now come the man from the brave region, being a member of the ruling party and a current Senator, hide in the room and started praying while he was drenched in fear and trepidation.

Now tell me who is really a coward

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Not only Arewa and Igbo. Also include the Yaribabza and the middle Plebs in the next war.

Let them kill themselves and from there we silently leave Nigeria.

Signed : sincerely Niger Delta.

Lmao spoken like a true coward and opportunist who wants to harvest crops he never sowed. That's why I'm sure,that when the time comes, the true biafrans know where they stand. The Warrior blood if our people in Delta and othe southern states will never allow them align with Nigeria. You'll see. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:28pm On May 25, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Lmao spoken like a true coward and opportunist who wants to harvest crops he never sowed. That's why I'm sure,that when the time comes, the true biafrans know where they stand. The Warrior blood if our people in Delta and othe southern states will never allow them align with Nigeria. You'll see. wink

No one likes you

No one will join you as an ally

No one will fight alongside you

No one wants to be part of your Zio shithole .

Do you understand , Judas

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2022
00FFT00:

Men face their nemesis. The misery most of us call life in Nigeria today is a nemesis we ordinarily ought to collectively confront and remedy.
Make una continue to dey wait make Igboman go do wetin una suppose do for una selves.

This!

I can't believe I'm forced to call these people compatriots.
They want the Biafrans to always fight for freedom so they can hide and claim wise.

3 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by OkwuEziokwu(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

No one likes you

No one will join you as an ally

No one will fight alongside you

No one wants to be part of your Zio shithole .

Do you understand , Judas

That's the thing. You're an a*slicking, brown nosing coward! Even when you try to hide it, it oozes from you. If I can sense it with your written words, mannnnnn I can't even imagine how you are physically.

We are not in the business of liking people or people liking us. We cannot stand injustice and we have always fought and will continue to fight against it regardless of the opposition. The difference now is that our fight isn't as organised, so people go about it in various ways. Watch as it increasingly gains organisation.
You on the other hand, you're so frightened of standing up for liberty, that not only do you doom your self, you doom your future generations( if any woman will mate with you).

Hide in your room while others fight this calamity of a union. Then try to claim glory after and see how the universe deals with cowards!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:55pm On May 25, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

That's the thing. You're an a*slicking, brown nosing coward! Even when you try to hide it, it oozes from you. If I can sense it with your written words, mannnnnn I can't even imagine how you are physically.

We are not in the business of liking people or people liking us. We cannot stand injustice and we have always fought and will continue to fight against it regardless of the opposition. The difference now is that our fight isn't as organised, so people go about it in various ways. Watch as it increasingly gains organisation.
You on the other hand, you're so frightened of standing up for liberty, that not only do you doom your self, you doom your future generations( if any woman will mate with you).

Hide in your room while others fight this calamity of a union. Then try to claim glory after and see how the universe deals with cowards!

Keep ventilating with your copium rants

Last I checked when we in the ND were doing our thing we never asked for your help.

Face your Biafra agitation on your own.

Is that too much to ask ?

Abi I resemble your fellow Judas from your Alaigbo village ?

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by VEHINTOLAR: 4:24pm On May 25, 2022
DamianX:

Yorubas are cowards and can't stand any other tribe.
They prefer to run away thats the reason no one takes them serious

Shut da f.uck up kiddo ! Tell us which other tribe has demonstrated bravery in the face of real dangers if not the Yoruba ? Yoruba people whose ancient empire extended far beyond the shores of present day Nigeria "can't stand any other tribe" according to someone from a tribe that's not known for any significant historical records,right ? Yoruba,the tribe that fought wars more than any other tribe in the whole of Africa,a coward ? The tribe that almost single handedly won the civil war for Nigeria,a coward ?

You may need to tell us the tribe of that "General" who disguised like a woman and ran away to Abidjan in the midst of a war where his people were being massacred ? He wasn't a Yoruba man certainly ! No one from any other tribe has shown bravery in the face of certain deaths or dangers like the Yoruba. Obasanjo was not in Nigeria when he was accused of coup planning by the Abacha's regime. He was offered a protection in the United States to save his life. Do you know what a "coward" Obasanjo did ? He flew to Nigeria from the U S to face Abacha ! When Babangida overthrew the military regime of his former boss,Buhari in 1985,Idiagbon (Buhari's deputy) was in Saudi Arabia for a lesser Hadji. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offered Idiagbon an asylum to save his life but he chose to fly to Nigeria to face Babangida ! That was another "cowardly" act right ? Do you want to know about the "cowardly" exploits of people like Gani Fawehinmi,Benjamin Adekunle,Wole Soyinka, Alabi Isama,Odunola Adekunroye,Anthony Joshua,Israel Adesanya,Lawyer Falana,etc. I find it quite amazing when some descendants of OSU start claiming or arrogating anything bravery to themselves !

Ayo Fayose,ex gov of Ekiti fearlessly walked into the EFCC Premises with the inscription "Efcc here I come" bodily written on the shirt he wore after his tenure of office. He walked out boldly as he walked in. Have you seen the video of how Okorocha,a supposedly brave Igbo man,was hiding in his bedroom,shaking and praying with fear written all over him ? He could not even demonstrate any courage in the presence of his children and wife ! That's is the real definition of cowardice, kiddo !

3 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by CUMIN: 4:30pm On May 25, 2022
Waterysperm:
I just want a war between the Igbos and the Hausa/Fulani north only. Those Fulanis dey behave as if they own this country. They forgot that if every tribe starts treating them like the Igbos, they would have all ran away to reunite with their brothers in Niger and Chad Republic.

The problem is always IBOS. They hate hausas jealous the Yorubas and demean other smaller tribe. Think they're wiser than the niger-deltans.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Ttalk: 4:36pm On May 25, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Shut da f.uck up kiddo ! Tell us which other tribe has demonstrated bravery in the face of real dangers if not the Yoruba ? Yoruba people whose ancient empire extended far beyond the shores of present day Nigeria "can't stand any other tribe" according to someone from a tribe that's not known for any significant historical records,right ? Yoruba,the tribe that fought wars more than any other tribe in the whole of Africa,a coward ? The tribe that almost single handedly won the civil war for Nigeria,a coward ?

You may need to tell us the tribe of that "General" who disguised like a woman and ran away to Abidjan in the midst of a war where his people were being massacre ? He wasn't a Yoruba man certainly ! No one from any other tribe has shown bravery in the face of certain deaths or dangers like the Yoruba. Obasanjo was not in Nigeria when he was accused of coup planning by the Abacha's regime. He was offered a protection in the United States to save his life. Do you know what a "coward" Obasanjo did ? He flew to Nigeria from the U S to face Abacha ! When Babangida overthrew the military regime of his former boss,Buhari in 1985,Idiagbon (Buhari's deputy) was in Saudi Arabia for a lesser Hadji. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offered Idiagbon an asylum to save his life but he chose to fly to Nigeria to face Babangida ! That was another "cowardly" act right ? Do you want to know about the "cowardly" exploits of people like Gani Fawehinmi,Benjamin Adekunle,Wole Soyinka, Alabi Isama,Odunola Adekunroye,Anthony Joshua,Israel Adesanya,Lawyer Falana,etc. I find it quite amazing when some descendants of OSU start claiming or arrogating anything bravery to themselves !

Ayo Fayose,ex gov of Ekiti fearlessly walked into the EFCC Premises with the inscription "Efcc here I come" bodily written on the shirt he wore after his tenure of office. He walked out boldly as he walked in. Have you seen the video of how Okorocha,a supposedly brave Igbo man,was hiding in his bedroom,shaking and praying with fear written all over him ? He could not even demonstrate any courage in the presence of his children and wife ! That's is the real definition of cowardice, kiddo !

You have succinctly put the generational coward in his place. When we are talking about coward tribe in Nigeria, Osu decendants is the perfect example. It is very insulting when a coward race have gut to spew rubbish at a time their first ten is wiggling and shaking like jelly fish in front of wife and children.
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Wailerint: 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
BSdetective:
What if history repeats itself and another civil war starts between IPOB and Arewa? What would be the reaction from other regions? It's sure that SS would align with the SE and SW would probably remain neutral, NC would also most likely tow the part of neutrality. Because of the level of insecurity in the core north thanks to Boko Haram believe that it would be extremely difficult for arewa(hausa/fulani) and their backers in the army to fight a war on two sides. What's clear is that another civil war if it happens wouldn't be like the last one.

#MyOpinion.

Other region will be more peaceful and productive… in fact it will be like nothing even happened. In as much as they limit their madness to their region. Even at the moment their existence doesn’t even show they’re not at war, because every economic activities are on standstill and heaven did not fall. So life goes on even if they go on extinction…

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Highman56: 4:41pm On May 25, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Instead of warring, make we just split the country. The Biafra war scars will never heal make we no fool ourselves.
this country no go ever split peacefully

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Highman56: 4:45pm On May 25, 2022
Cashio:
Another civil war might bring the complete disintegration of Nigeria. I am sure the ijaw nation will use the opportunity to also break out, the Yoruba nation might do same and perhaps the middle belt.
One thing is certain. Another civil war won't be like the last when the entire ethnic groups joined the north against Igbos. I think everyone knows better now. Who never tire for the north.
it's going to be blood bath that no one should pray for
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by VEHINTOLAR: 4:59pm On May 25, 2022
Ttalk:

You have succinctly put the generational coward in his place. When we are talking about coward tribe I'm Nigeria, Osu defendant is synonymous to that trait. It is very insulting when a coward race have gut to spew rubbish at a time their first ten is wiggling and shaking like jelly fish in front of wife and children.

Thank you jare omo iya mi !
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Cashio(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2022
Highman56:
it's going to be blood bath that no one should pray for
definitely, war is bloodbath. People will die from both sides, but it won't be same as it was in 1960.
The other tribes are wiser now.
The fight will definitely trigger other tribes to showcase their own grievances because everyone is cleared fade up with the north....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by blinking001(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
SisterFire:
...Says a frustrated little di.ck 10secs wonder
Smh
Husbandsnatcher i thought we both agreed not to get on each others nerves anymore? I'm keeping to my own end of the bargain, I'll advice you do same. Btw how are you doing? It's been ages since we last fought. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Dhury: 6:41pm On May 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Nigeria is too big with so many factors that will always cause disunity.. The differences in languages, religions, cultures, and backgrounds will always be a stumbling block.

So, the only solution as it is now is division..

Four different countries can come out of Nigeria:

1)Arewa/Nigeria
2)Biafra
3)Oduduwa
4)Niger Delta republic

We don't need war!!
Nigeria is not bigger than China
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by eburuu: 7:01pm On May 25, 2022
Is obvious no sane person will support the other region

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Tomek09(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2022
00FFT00:

If not Igbos showing courage, bravity and strength against Hausa-Fulani, no other tribe will ever challenge them. Look at what they're doing in Benue.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Tomek09(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2022
[s]
CUMIN:

The problem is always IBOS. They hate hausas jealous the Yorubas and demean other smaller tribe. Think they're wiser than the niger-deltans.
[/s]
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Tomek09(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2022
Wailerint:

Other region will be more peaceful and productive… in fact it will be like nothing even happened. In as much as they limit their madness to their region. Even at the moment their existence doesn’t even show they’re not at war, because every economic activities are on standstill and heaven did not fall. So life goes on even if they go on extinction…
But you tremble and beg for unity whenever you hear Biafra?? Shameless hypocrite.
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by IjawRep: 9:10pm On May 25, 2022
SisterFire:

You spit on your father not our great Ijaw hero General Ditari.

Do you see any none Ijaws in this map
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Transcriber: 9:24pm On May 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
This is not true. The scars would have healed long ago if the Nigerian state honored it's no victor no vanguish declaration. . Except you are saying the Nigerian state would never do the right thing ever.

There will be no war, just acts of coercive force here and there. Biafra can come without a full blown war.
talking trash. As usual
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Transcriber: 9:26pm On May 25, 2022
SisterFire:
sister you are Urhobo?
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by Transcriber: 9:27pm On May 25, 2022
Dhury:
Nigeria is not bigger than China
China doesnt have 540 languages
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by SisterFire(f): 10:53pm On May 25, 2022
Transcriber:
sister you are Urhobo?
No by marriage
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by ChoCho54(f): 10:57pm On May 25, 2022
Transcriber:
talking trash. As usual
Hunger will kill you soon Mr Transcriber cheesy
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by 1880maa: 7:24am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
talking trash. As usual
[/s]
Re: What Would Be The Stance Of Other Regions If IPOB And Arewa Spark Another War? by 1880maa: 7:24am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
sister you are Urhobo?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi An Emerging Force, Can’t Be Wished Away – Gov Ikpeazu / This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. / Massive Disenfranchisement In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.