Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? (3444 Views)

Can An Icloud Locked Iphone 11pro Be Fixed? / Boy Took Girlfriend To Buy An iPhone For Her, Fled With The Phone, Girl Detained / Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by tolugar: 5:32pm On May 29, 2022
Deicide:
I saw online that you just have to call them and then they'll unlock it for you.

Have not heard of this.
Do make more enquiry on that
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by blesson04(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2022
Deicide:
Can you elaborate why? Cause I wanna get one from Amazon.

Which shipping company do you plan to use or how do you want to get it shipped
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by ObosiLandlord(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
Don't be a lock phone
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by innobarca(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2022
I know guys here that buy icloud locked phones if the price is very cheap.

What you need to do is to order for icloud free motherboard from AliExpress.

I have helped 2 people buy it in the past and no issues after installing the motherboard.

So if you get any icloud locked iphone at a very good price on Ebay or another site,You can buy it and order for icloud free motherboard from AliExpress.

Many stores are selling,just check reviews
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by blesson04(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2022
innobarca:
I know guys here that buy icloud locked phones if the price is very cheap.

What you need to do is to order for icloud free motherboard from AliExpress.

I have helped 2 people buy it in the past and no issues after installing the motherboard.

So if you get any icloud locked iphone at a very good price on Ebay or another site,You can buy it and order for icloud free motherboard from AliExpress.

Many stores are selling,just check reviews
Wow great does it work with a carrier lock also which shipping company do you make use of for ebay
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by Deicide: 9:02pm On May 29, 2022
tolugar:

Have not heard of this.
Do make more enquiry on that
Ok, sir
blesson04:

Which shipping company do you plan to use or how do you want to get it shipped
Direct
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2022
tolugar:

Icloud locked phone can NEVERbe unlocked.
Don’t let anyone fool you.

Its most certainly stolen

Even FBI was begging apple to help them unlock it sometime in the past.

And don’t buy a carrier locked iPhone either
oga, say what you're sure of. icloud locked phones can be unlocked. it all depends on the iphone. iphone 5s - X can be unlocked within one hour, but XS upward can take up to 2 week plus.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2022
blesson04:

Wow great does it work with a carrier lock also which shipping company do you make use of for ebay
carrier lock phone is not expensive na!
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by innobarca(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2022
blesson04:

Locked, carrier, and all that are in the motherboard,,so changing with icloud free motherboard makes it a perfect phone and will work fine.
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by blesson04(m): 2:34am On May 30, 2022
innobarca:

Locked, carrier, and all that are in the motherboard,,so changing with icloud free motherboard makes it a perfect phone and will work fine.

Thanks boss
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by blesson04(m): 2:35am On May 30, 2022
Deicide:
Ok, sir

Direct
But what if seller doesn't ship directly to Nigeria is there any way
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by loverbo1(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Since you are buying from the us, iphone x downward can be bypass though it will relock once you reset the the phone, but x upward can't be
I have iphone 7plus Lock to owner ( icloud locked).
Do u know how I can unlock it??
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by loverbo1(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2022
OfficialDJ:
I have personally unlocked an Icloud locked iPhone I bought from Ebay.
I think macaulish did it here. He has a thread on nairaland
How did u go about it, I have an iphone 7 plus, I want to unlock
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2022
loverbo1:

Has it been flashed?
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by loverbo1(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2022
RomeoMarvis:

Has it been flashed?
U mean reloaded or something..
People keep saying nothing can be done, looks like I will get another panel from AE
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2022
loverbo1:

U mean reloaded or something..
People keep saying nothing can be done, looks like I will get another panel from AE
I'm asking if the phone is still at the home screen logo... Like is there passcode on it or it's disabled? If yes, it can be unlocked fully within a day... But if it's been wipe already, it can still be unlocked but it depends on what iOS version it's on. If it's from iOS 14.7 downwards, then you're in luck. It can be unlock without any issues, though it might be a bit expensive... But if it's already updated to iOS15, then it's complicated. It can be unlock but sim won't work. You'll only be using WiFi to connect to internet... No making of calls

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by Privatejet: 7:54pm On May 30, 2022
Las las just buy android and have peace of mind
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by Privatejet: 7:55pm On May 30, 2022
Deicide:
I saw online that you just have to call them and then they'll unlock it for you.

I tried this with my mum s7. There was no helped. Ended up giving it to one phone repairer
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by fastanddubious(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2022
Exactly comrade grin
Privatejet:
Las las just buy android and have peace of mind
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by Bossman(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2022
I can't believe some people will actually go through the hassle of ordering and replacing the motherboard just to be able to use the locked iphone. Usually when people go through this length to use the iphone it means it was not got legally.
Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by loverbo1(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2022
Bossman:
I can't believe some people will actually go through the hassle of ordering and replacing the motherboard just to be able to use the locked iphone. Usually when people go through this length to use the iphone it means it was not got legally.

So, how does this affect u??

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy An Icloud Locked Iphone? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
loverbo1:

Bypassing Nigeria used phone is a risky business o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Pdf / Tips: Turn Your Phone Into A 3D Hologram Projector…awesome! / Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.