Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids - Chris Holmes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids - Chris Holmes (725 Views)

What A Son Sent To His Father, And The Father's Reply.(photo) / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids - Chris Holmes by Bakassi: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
I Think You are the Father of One of My Kids - Chris Holmes

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices a beautiful blond woman wave at him and say hello.

He's rather taken aback, because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you Know me?"

To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that got me so excited I had to lay you right there on the pool table with all my buddies spraying whip cream on us"

She looks into his eyes and calmly says, "No, actually I'm your son's math teacher."

1 Like

Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids - Chris Holmes by mimiko(f): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2007
the guy is DEFINATELY A JUMPER

(1) (Reply)

Good Ol' Sunday School / Comedians, Wetin Una Think? / A Lesson From Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.