Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi (15337 Views)

ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. / 2023: We Will Fight Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Donedeal1(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2022
Is it not amachi who was the transport minister when our trains become death traps.

Talk is cheaply cheap.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by jamesversion: 1:05pm On May 25, 2022
Donedeal1:
Is it not amachi who was the transport minister when our trains become death traps.

Talk is cheaply cheap.

So Amaechi is responsible for security in Nigeria.

You Educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Kabongo3: 1:13pm On May 25, 2022
An attack against boko is an attack against the....
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
Verdict16:

Your miserable poverty ridden father is a bigger mumu. Your entire family are all mumu. Your FOOLISHNESS is inbuilt and you can not be redeemed

Bros, calm down!
I'm not responsible for your current misery. Cause it's only hunger and frustration that will deprive an adult male of the foresight to recognise sarcasm when it's so glaring.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by jrusky(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2022
Verdict16:

Carry your poverty ridden face get outta here... Please have you eaten today? Or I should dash you money?

Interesting actually one thing I noticed in all uour post on this forum is that your brain works in opaque mode and a brain of a son of bitch that works in that format will naturally and foolishly believes every one is a loosed Carnon like him. That is you in the picture.

Bro if you see me standing in your front bro you can't look at me by face talkless you talking poverty, anyway no need going that way kindly go back to all my posts you will know better, however, a God forsaken mofo like you with low life are living under unredeemable curse which has eroded you genetically thereby transients gradually to generational shortcoming in your human standard.

Amaechi or apc must have succeeded in zombified the little grey matter in your skull to the point you now suffering from "personality disorder syndrome" and your speech began pendulating like an imbalance lifting machine.

Your situation right now is like a man who drive close to city roundabout and get sudden dementia attack he will be rounding the roundabout till eternity that is exactly the damage apc zombism coven had done to your miserable life young bollock.

I will injure you with words at this point as you called for it.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by VenumX: 1:23pm On May 25, 2022
Verdict16:

I am a fool. Clown kill me there

You woke up around 3:00am to start spilling bile on this forum with a new trolling account. No wonder your life is stagnant.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Greenbirth: 1:23pm On May 25, 2022
Verdict16:

Another hungry poverty ridden fool spotted
is like your papa dey mad.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by VenumX: 1:25pm On May 25, 2022
Greenbirth:
is like your papa dey mad.

That's a new trolling account. Just report it to the mods.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 25, 2022
Verdict16:

There is no sarcasm here. Don't demarket a real leader who lives by his words. He's not the cause of your misfortune

Wait, what?!

Let's even assume I want to put aside my intended sarcasm, did you just label Rotimi Amaechi, the Ikwerre man and one time Rivers state Governor, as a real leader?

LMAO!

There's nothing we won't see in this country.
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Greenbirth: 1:31pm On May 25, 2022
VenumX:

who is new. Go and check the stupid comments that mbecile made to me. Make thunder fire him there
Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by Greenbirth: 1:37pm On May 25, 2022
VenumX:

yea he is very untrained. Just imagine registering this month. He has already started showing bad attitude. I think is a real bittered fellow.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi by kingyakos: 1:37pm On May 25, 2022
Bomb them with the hostage.....
Amechi u fall ur hands on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Appeal Court Reinstates All APC Candidates In Rivers State / Senator Akpabio Speaks From London, Disowns @senakpabio Twitter Handle / Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.