Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. (2606 Views)

2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi / Eko Atlantic. Construction African Data Center. PICTURES. / Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 2:33am On Nov 28, 2022
https://twitter.com/de_eritage/status/1594841992986599426

The kid must have been tragically traumatized, I think they killed the mother too.

This is so sad and heartbreaking..

13 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by illicit(m): 3:00am On Nov 28, 2022
I have seen d video

It's like one guy ran away
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by IGBOSON1: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

The kid must have been tragically traumatized, I think they killed the mother too.

Dude WTF is wrong with your bigoted self!? So you’re digging for negative news from the south-east to the extent of now posting old news….taking your time to gleefully extract screenshots to upload on nairaland!

You look for negative news from the south-east to post, and when it comes to the south-west, you always look for rosey, positive stuff!

If Ndigbo don’t know by now that they’re sharing the same country with envious and wicked people, then they will never know and continue to let their guard down! With this shocking level of hatred towards Ndigbo, one can begin to understand why the pogrom and other acts of inhumanity against Ndigbo happened and continues to happen today in ‘one Nigeria’!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by beerfraud: 3:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Gidgiddy fall in for more evidence of IPOB's atrocities

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by tuborme: 4:02am On Nov 28, 2022
This is almost two years old

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by GCFRin2034: 4:04am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude WTF is wrong with your bigoted self!? So you’re digging for negative news from the south-east to the extent of now posting old news….taking your time to gleefully extract screenshots to upload on nairaland!

You look for negative news from the south-east to post, and when it comes to the south-west, you always look for rosey, positive stuff!

If Ndigbo don’t know by now that they’re sharing the same country with envious and wicked people, then they will never know and continue to let their guard down! With this shocking level of hatred towards Ndigbo, one can begin to understand why the pogrom and other acts of inhumanity against Ndigbo happened and continues to happen today in ‘one Nigeria’!

Negative news or not, this is not the purpose for which ESN was set up. They were meant to secure the forests against the marauding herdsmen. This is an atrocity .

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:08am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Old news

8 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by emetisuccess(m): 4:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Old news, no be today e happen na, e don tey.

1 Like

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Aufbauh(m): 4:28am On Nov 28, 2022
It shall not be well with Lord lugard for lumping us together with animals in human body.

Whether old news or not, posterity will come through for them. None of their kinsmen will ever benefit from the process they do not want as you can only become what you believe. Shikena!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 4:46am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

What we have today in Igboland are men who are not men.

“What we have today is one man down, one less competitor. That is why what is happening today in the country we don’t have men who can stand up to speak for Ndigbo,” she said.

She also decried the killings in Igboland.

“At no time of the history of our people do we have the type of criminalities and criminals as we see on daily basis in Igboland. Even during the war, we never heard or seen that people came out with knives to slice the throat and neck of another human being with pride.

-Bianca Ojukwu

I think Bianca Ojukwu was talking about Igbo men like you, you are not real men, your people are getting slaughtered like goats, but you care less and in your demented mind, it's other people's fault because they are jealous of the fact that you are slaughtering yourselves because you enslaved yourselves with sit at home like mumu slaves because terrorists took away your freedom of movement, freedom of choice and association, freedom of speech.

Seriously, todayis Monday, I'm free to do whatever I want, and go about my daily business without looking over my shoulder, but you are not free to leave your house as dictated by terrorists, many Igbo people sadly will die today, killed by their own igbo people, but your main and only worry is me, I'm jealous of terrorists slaughtering you?

The saddest part as usual is when you and your kind blame and attack other people, but you won't say a word about the terrorists slaughtering your own mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties and children.

Nigerians outside Igboland are free to register to vote and collect PVC, but not in Igboland, they get slaughtered for exercising their basic constitutional rights.

This is why they say you people are not socially and culturally developed enough to function in any society.

This is just too sad..

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 28, 2022
Hnmm

Insecurity
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by beerfraud: 5:02am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

shame on you
You committed a crime but you don't want us to talk about it shame on you again

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Almaigaa: 5:28am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

The question is, are some Igbo criminals killing some innocent Igbo people or not? That's why we will never pitty the East. As IPOB and their allies are on killing spree in that Region.

You guys never condemn IPOB. You defend them and rather try to condemn the person that post the news. Make u a enjoy unaself for East.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by IGBOSON1: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2022
GCFRin2034:

Negative news or not, this is not the purpose for which ESN was set up. They were meant to secure the forests against the marauding herdsmen. This is an atrocity .

I know an atrocity when i see one mate! Ndigbo are not new to having atrocities visited on them by the Nigerian deep state! This particular one was a false-flag operation carried out to try and scare potential PVC registrants in the south-east region in order to limit their impact in the 2023 elections!

I don't expect you to understand or appreciate this seeing as you're not Igbo...but NO Igbo would go out to murder his own brother in cold blood for a political cause, have the murder recorded and then rush to upload it to social-media! This points to them having the intention to use the recording of the murder for propaganda purposes! I never watched the clip or looked clearly at the macabre pics this OP just posted (unlike him, i still value human life....even that of a ethnicity i'm not favourably disposed to), but i gather the murderers made sure to conspicuously wear ESN logos and stuff, and made sure that one of them was heard speaking Igbo! This is to try and make naive and easily led mofos like you, who are incapable of independent thought, to think its IPOB/ESN that did it!

Initially, i saw core northern hegemonic forces as the primary suspects for this false-flag operation, but having lately studied Tinubu: his lust for power....his unforgiving spirit.....his disdain for Ndigbo....and the kind of savage, toutish, dumbfck minions he has following him, i've come to the conclusion that he and his thugs are equally capable of carrying out such an atrocity!

What's your own ethnicity?

15 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Almaigaa: 5:31am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You are a true Igbo man grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by SirBlack999(m): 5:35am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

I pity the Igbo one Nigerianists, especially those that think they can change Nigeria with one Nigeria. Some Igbos lack self-awareness about the hate other Nigerians have for them

2 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by IGBOSON1: 5:37am On Nov 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

You are a true Igbo man grin

Thanks mate! wink

And you are a true......?

15 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by SirBlack999(m): 5:38am On Nov 28, 2022
Almaigaa:

The question is, are some Igbo criminals killing some innocent Igbo people or not? That's why we will never pitty the East. As IPOB and their allies are on killing spree in that Region.

You guys never condemn IPOB. You defend them and rather try to condemn the person that post the news. Make u a enjoy unaself for East.
The Ebubeagu and Nigeria army have been carrying out scorched earth and Massacres against Igbos in Igbo land. Why haven't you not condemned that, unless you're a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Corrinthians(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

This takes the award for the stupidest comment I've ever read.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by ruggedtimi(m): 5:44am On Nov 28, 2022
Old video, my question is why do igbo people like talking when recording a video "live in onitsha x4" "today is 14th of april x4" "we are here×4"... when d drum go roll na for inside bush dey go dey record live in 7 forest
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by IGBOSON1: 6:04am On Nov 28, 2022
SirBlack999:

I pity the Igbo one Nigerianists, especially those that think they can change Nigeria with one Nigeria. Some Igbos lack self-awareness about the hate other Nigerians have for them

Exactly.....our elite most especially, right from the time of Zik! Had Nzeogwu not been such a naive 'one Nigerianist' and been aware of his ethno-religious surroundings, he would probably have realised the strength of anti-Igbo sentiments out there and how foolhardy a coup led by a Igbo would be!

16 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by IGBOSON1: 6:06am On Nov 28, 2022
Corrinthians:

Coming from a moronic and bigoted dingbat like you, that's a compliment! wink

15 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Corrinthians:

He's actually dumber than dumb...

12 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by IGBOSON1: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

He's actually dumber than dumb...

Care to tell us why you went and dug up this old story?

14 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by pendusky(m): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2022
GEJ once said my political ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian...

Pls our dear politicians kindly resist from all these... Nigeria go better
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

I know an atrocity when i see one mate! Ndigbo are not new to having atrocities visited on them by the Nigerian deep state! This particular one was a false-flag operation carried out to try and scare potential PVC registrants in the south-east region in order to limit their impact in the 2023 elections!

I don't expect you to understand or appreciate this seeing as you're not Igbo...but NO Igbo would go out to murder his own brother in cold blood for a political cause, have the murder recorded and then rush to upload it to social-media! This points to them having the intention to use the recording of the murder for propaganda purposes! I never watched the clip or looked clearly at the macabre pics this OP just posted (unlike him, i still value human life....even that of a ethnicity i'm not favourably disposed to), but i gather the murderers made sure to conspicuously wear ESN logos and stuff, and made sure that one of them was heard speaking Igbo! This is to try and make naive and easily led mofos like you, who are incapable of independent thought, to think its IPOB/ESN that did it!

Initially, i saw core northern hegemonic forces as the primary suspects for this false-flag operation, but having lately studied Tinubu: his lust for power....his unforgiving spirit.....his disdain for Ndigbo....and the kind of savage, toutish, dumbfck minions he has following him, i've come to the conclusion that he and his thugs are equally capable of carrying out such an atrocity!

Na the Nigerian Government created ipob, ESN, UGM, Autopilot, and all your terrorist criminals?

What's next? Na the FG declare your brutally and deadly enforced sit at home too bah?

Una madness no get part 2... grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 6:21am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Care to tell us why you went and dug up this old story?

So, your main headache and concern is old story even though it's just a few months ago, but not the fact that your own innocent igbo people were brutally slaughtered just for exercising their constitutional franchise?

Obviously, your own people's lives mean nothing, they are disposable as long as you get to point your shameful, cowardly and fragile spine fingers at other people..

Dude, you say the most shameful, disgusting, demented and putrid rubbish ever.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by IGBOSON1: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Na the Nigerian Government created ipob, ESN, UGM, Autopilot, and all your terrorist criminals?

What's next? Na the FG declare your brutally and deadly enforced sit at home too bah?

Una madness no get part 2... grin grin

Sit-at-home has long since been called off by IPOB! What's going on now is engineered by you Igbo-hating bastards to try and sustain the seeming high spate of insecurity in the south-east!

15 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by IGBOSON1: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

So, your main headache and concern is old story even though it's just a few months ago, but not the fact that your own innocent igbo people were brutally slaughtered just for exercising their constitutional franchise?

Obviously, your own people's lives mean nothing, they are disposable as long as you get to point your shameful, cowardly and fragile spine fingers at other people..

Dude, you say the most shameful, disgusting, demented and putrid rubbish ever.

You're not just evil personified, but a waste of space as well!

I've given my assessment on that incident, so just how TF did you manage to misconstrue my words for 'lack of empathy towards those slaughtered'? Are you really this thick and daft or are you putting on an act?

You're deflecting my question on why you went and dug up this story that's months old to repost, and i'm beginning to suspect you may have had a hand in the incident or been aware of it! You probably see the murder of that innocent person as a 'successful operation' and have screenshots of the entire episode saved on your device for you to jerk off to from time to time!

Are you trying to tell us there's been no incidents of insecurity in your own region to warrant you spending almost your entire online time shedding crocodile tears and 'weeping' more than the bereaved on insecurity in the south-east?

You're a vile, bigoted cretin and there's a special place in hell reserved for your diseased ilk!

14 Likes

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by R2bees2: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2022
OLD NEWS!!! Stop spreading fake news in an attempt to deter people from voting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by GCFRin2034: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Lol careful there brother lest thou commit an abomination
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by PrinceOfLagos: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2022
As you no get shame to post old video about 3 yrs ago when it was hot in the east

You don't have anything to campaign with for Tinubu, na to dey find lies remain for you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Asiwaju 'chopping knuckle' With His Imo Fans / Breaking News: NUJ Joins NLC Nationwide Strike / Kaduna State Governor & House Of Assembly Elections; Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.