Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Wish I Was Told This Earlier - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Wish I Was Told This Earlier (422 Views)

I Wish Someone Had Told Me This Earlier / Here’s A Career Opportunity I Wish I Got When I Was A Youth Corper / I Wish Someone Told Me This Before My NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Was Told This Earlier by Miketob94: 1:17pm On May 25, 2022
Do you even know Canada is one of the most popular destinations for immigrants in the last ten years because of her diverse and economically stable reputation?

Do you know Canada has the highest immigration rates with approx. 0.7% of the population each year?

Do you know Monthly child support are given to parents for children born In Canada?

Do you know that the government of Canada ensures free education up to Grade 12 for all children (up till the age of 18 years) of permanent residents. ?

Do you know tuition fees are dramatically reduced for permanent residents when it comes to university education?

Do you know that the residents of Canada can get suitable high-paying jobs, and tax rebates, which help them enjoy a quality life.?

Do you know there is a blueprint that you can implement YOURSELF to relocate to Canada from Nigeria in the easiest and the fastest way possible without the use of any agents or middlemen?

For those that are interested in this, Click on this link [https://300-info.systeme.io/0f1db21c]

Don't be left behind because of your lack of information, You can still share your snowy pictures this year

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make Money / . / 2023 Batch A Stream 2 Relocation Still Possible For Medical Corp Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.