Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Wish Someone Had Told Me This Earlier - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Wish Someone Had Told Me This Earlier (472 Views)

I Wish I Was Told This Earlier / I Wish Someone Told Me This Before My NYSC / You Could Have Been A Millionaire If You Knew This Earlier. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Someone Had Told Me This Earlier by Miketob94: 12:03pm On May 29, 2022
My little cousins relocated to canada two years ago, they’re fluent in french now (hopefully mandarin later), they have a much wider worldview, will be full citizens in 2 more years.

My uncle went from fund manager to a cybersec analyst.

If they ever are startup founders, they will have better access to capital, ability to travel the world than I do

I know this is not something everyone can achieve or wants, but tbh if you have kids, do what you can to give them a much better advantage globally

One turned 8 today and sent us a thank you reply in french.

This is a baby that I rocked to sleep on my stomach

I was so proud I almost shed hard guy tears

Don't be limited by Nigerian lack of foresight, you can relocate now

For those who are ready to take the next step, click on this link [https://300-info.systeme.io/0f1db21c]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Someone Had Told Me This Earlier by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2022
I'm so happy someone is thinking towards this light.

One day I sat down and start to engage my mind in a mental sojourn and I realize that there is more out there.

Like! If the rich folks that can comfortably enjoy money with their money are trooping out of the country en mass, some are sending their children abroad to study that should definitely tell you that there's something out there they're going out for.

Might be money, or opportunity but truth still remains that they're looking for something.

Well let's see.

(1) (Reply)

Earning 100k Monthly, Just Selling Digital Products / If You Have Be Posted To Nassarawa State Let Meet / Web & App Developer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.