Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! (4055 Views)

UK STUDENT VISA WARNING: UKBA Approved Banks For Maintenance Funds / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2011
Are you tired of the common trend of having to get married to an EU or UK citizen for such a huge amount of money just to regularize your stay? Well, you don't have to anymore. As someone who is into Law, a breakaway case law is in effect right now.

We all know ( well, some of you) what the Zambrano ruling mean to the parents of EU citizen and the recent Breakthrough case of Tayo (a student) which is not yet published on the internet. How would the Tayo's ruling affect you as a student?

Thousands of student have in the past applied as a dependent adult of a person settled in the UK (British or ILR holder) without adequately knowing the rules and complications. Most of these people's applications are still pending in the Home office, some for the past 3 years, others 4 to 5 years. How then can you settle in the UK without getting involve in sham marriage?

This is where we come in! We will not treat your case if you're found out that you just want to beat the system without genuinely having a case to file. As long as you still have one or two months student visa left on your passport, we can quickly file for your settlement with 70% success rate if you're over 18. But, you must either have a family member or friend who is settled here!

More when you inquire more
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by Again2(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2011
paris10:

Are you tired of the common trend of having to get married to an EU or UK citizen for such a huge amount of money just to regularize your stay? Well, you don't have to anymore. As someone who is into Law, a breakaway case law is in effect right now.
We all know ( well, some of you) what the Zambrano ruling mean to the parents of EU citizen and the recent Breakthrough case of Tayo (a student) which is not yet published on the internet. How would the Tayo's ruling affect you as a student?Thousands of student have in the past applied as a dependent adult of a person settled in the UK (British or ILR holder) without adequately knowing the rules and complications. Most of these people's applications are still pending in the Home office, some for the past 3 years, others 4 to 5 years. How then can you settle in the UK without getting involve in sham marriage?
This is where we come in! We will not treat your case if you're found out that you just want to beat the system without genuinely having a case to file. As long as you still have one or two months student visa left on your passport, we can quickly file for your settlement with 70% success rate if you're over 18. But, you [b]must either have a family member or friend who is settled here!
[/b]More when you inquire more
Can u clarify the highlighted part? Any student with more than a month visa on his or her passport and a family member or friend in the UK can apply for settlement?
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2011
I think it is self explanatory. Although it sounds too easy to be true, you'd be surprised how it works,  But I assure you that if you're interested, you'll receive full detailed guidelines on the processing. However, there's nothing more to add to what I've explained in the post.

You don't pay thousands in advance, and we won't charge any upfront fee, just make sure you still have a valid visa and a settled friend or family. After you receive  your papers, you can then pay us what we initially charged.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by Again2(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2011
paris10:

I think it is self explanatory. Although it sounds too easy to be true, you'd be surprised how it works, But I assure you that if you're interested, you'll receive full detailed guidelines on processing. However, there's nothing more to add to what I've explained in the post.

You don't pay thousands in advance, just make sure you still have a valid visa.

Not really hence my question, this is new to me, if this is true then many foreign students would have regulated their status by now, i know students need to live in the UK legally for 10yrs b4 applying for a stay.So what u explained here now sounds too good to be true[b] legally[/b]
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by claremont(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2011
paris10:

We all know ( well, some of you) what the Zambrano ruling mean to the parents of EU citizen and the recent Breakthrough case of Tayo (a student) which is not yet published on the internet. How would the Tayo's ruling affect you as a student?

Thousands of student have in the past applied as a dependent adult of a person settled in the UK (British or ILR holder) without adequately knowing the rules and complications. Most of these people's applications are still pending in the Home office, some for the past 3 years, others 4 to 5 years. How then can you settle in the UK without getting involve in sham marriage?

This is where we come in! We will not treat your case if you're found out that you just want to beat the system without genuinely having a case to file. As long as you still have one or two months student visa left on your passport, we can quickly file for your settlement with 70% success rate if you're over 18. But, you must either have a family member or friend who is settled here!

More when you inquire more
Your post is too vague, and requires explicit clarification. If you can't explain what you do in a clear and logical manner, then we might as well assume that this is just another scam designed to beat the UK immigration system. Good luck to those who indulge and benefit in this!
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2011
Again2:

Not really hence my question, this is new to me, if this is true then many foreign students would have regulated their status by now, i know students need to live in the UK legally for 10yrs b4 applying for a stay.So what u explained here now sounds too good to be true[b] legally[/b]

Did you read my post where I pointed out that this ruling is new and most people aren't aware of it? Don't think so! Just wanna give out info here. People need to be updated else they'll be outdated.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by juzme: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2011
I didn’t get it at all myself. Can you explain more here on what type of settlement visa the person will be applying for? Is possible for an adult to apply for dependent visa through his/her friend? I know it could be possible to apply through a family member. Also, I know some people try to apply for settlement through adoption and as far as I know these are refused most times.
You mentioned that someone without genuine reason should not contact you? But I think application for settlement visa under a friend is not genuine application except you can explain more about it.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2011
juzme:

I didn’t get it at all myself. Can you explain more here on what type of settlement visa the person will be applying for? Is possible for an adult to apply for dependent visa through his/her friend? I know it could be possible to apply through a family member. Also, I know some people try to apply for settlement through adoption and as far as I know these are refused most times.
You mentioned that someone without genuine reason should not contact you? But I think application for settlement visa under a friend is not genuine application except you can explain more about it.

Yes dear, you must have a cogent reason for not wanting to go back to Nigeria. If you don't have one, we'll suggest one for you. As per the application, we'll use the same form being used by Elderly Adult Dependent, form SET (F) but with a twist on it. For those of you who thinks you know how the system works, you don't know this one!

Omotosho, Arinze and Femi have successfully applied. The twist I mentioned is what I'll tell you face-to-face or by phone. This is a straight forward application which does not involve any dodgy deals. You can even take your assembled documentation or application to a qualified Solicitor before accepting we send it to the home office.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by Again2(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2011
paris10:

Did you read my post where I pointed out that this ruling is new and most people aren't aware of it? Don't think so! Just wanna give out info here. People need to be updated else they'll be outdated.

How did u manage to link Zambrano ruling with a foreign student with just a family or a friend in the UK?

Did u think that Zambrano case is anything secret?
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by claremont(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2011
Again2:

How did u manage to link Zambrano ruling with a foreign student with just a family or a friend in the UK?

The whole thing sounds dodgy, I wouldn't expect anyone to fall for this!
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by worry246(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2011
It doesn't matter anyway.
UKBA. will be reading this and closing any loophole while poster is dreaming of his riches. grin
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by Again2(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2011
claremont:

The whole thing sounds dodgy, I wouldn't expect anyone to fall for this!

The poster is not a stranger to this kind of dodgy business. He was advertising for sham marriage the other time, the moment he was challenged he quickly deleted his posts but b4 he could do that some of his posts were quoted. He can't be trusted, one of those dodgy Nigerians who take advantage of foreign students.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2011
Again2:

I did not link this ruling with that of Zambrano. I know you students will want to prove too much. Instead of finding out more, you'll go on saying things you don't know. Go and do the only option you know, SHAM MARRIAGE. If this is anything fraud, why will I seek a no win no fee application?
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2011
worry246:

It doesn't matter anyway.
UKBA. will be reading this and closing any loophole while poster is dreaming of his riches. grin

UKBA published similar article regarding Elderly Adult dependant, but wouldn't go as far to tell on how to beat the system. They aren't stupid, are they? Them reading this post is nothing. No dodgy dealings or crime is being committed. I'm just giving out information which is already part of criteria to securing a legitimate settlement visa.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2011
paris10:

I did not link this ruling with that of Zambrano. I know you students will want to prove too much. Instead of finding out more, you'll go on saying things you don't know. Go and do the only option you know, SHAM MARRIAGE. If this is anything fraud, why will I seek a no win no fee application?

There is nothing legally to find out, you can not explain how any student with friend or family member in the UK will be entitled to a permanent stay. You claimed to know the law and still u have failed to tell anybody here how you do that miracle. Many ignorant students in the UK have suffered in the hands of dubious Nigerians like you.

Tell us that part of immigration law that allows a student who hasn't stayed in the UK for 10yrs or not married to a citizen to apply for permanent stay.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2011
justwise:

There is nothing legally to find out, you can not explain how any student with friend or family member in the UK will be entitled to a permanent stay. You claimed to know the law and still u have failed to tell anybody here how you do that miracle. Many ignorant student in the UK have suffered in the hands of dubious Nigerians like you.

Tell us that part of immigration law that allows a student who hasn't stayed in the UK for 10yrs or not married to a citizen to apply for permanent stay.

So you want me tell you everything in one go, abi? Bad belle person! So our company no go eat again, abi? You knowing everything will close up our firm, don't you know that?. Everybody would want to do it themselves instead of coming to us.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by justwise(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
paris10:

So you want me tell you everything in one go, abi? Bad belle person! So our company no go eat again, abi? You knowing everything will close up our firm, don't you know that?. Everybody would want to do it themselves instead of coming to us.

Embassies published visa rules on their websites but pple still come here to seek visa advice or use agents to secure visa.

You can't explain anything cos what u are doing is dodgy, you are known for this even as u tried to delete ur previous posts. The other time u started sham marriage thread, now its another bogus one.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2011
justwise:

Embassies published visa rules on their websites but pple still come here to seek visa advice or use agents to secure visa.

You can't explain anything cos what u are doing is dodgy, you are known for this even as u tried to delete your previous posts. The other time u started sham marriage thread, now its another bogus one.

Children of the world are more wiser than the gullible children of the kingdom. Sit there and wait for the visa rules before securing your future. In life, only those that takes risk survive and prosper.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by joxiri: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2011
paris01
from reading your posts i am assuming this has something to do with civil partnership and gay marriage that seems to be the trend at the moment
and as for the elderly dependent route it is a very difficult ground to apply with as it is only in the most exceptional circumstances e.g. severe disability that settlement is granted
it is especially difficult for a student as the home office would argue that the degree would provide employment back in the home country
so as much as you want to be secretive about this "loophole" until you do explain then this is just another scam a genuine lawyer would not even recommend this application unless he wants to make some money
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by justwise(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
paris10:

Children of the world are more wiser than the gullible children of the kingdom. Sit there and wait for the visa rules before securing your future. In life, only those that takes risk survive and prosper.

Another failed mission, next time u will come up with another notorious way of ripping off  Nigerian students in the UK.

What a shame, the sad thing is that many of u dubious Nigerians quote the Bible better than devil, attend church more than anybody else and at the same time, more dangerous than acid and gun powder.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 3:12am On Jul 17, 2011
This post is not meant for everyone, only for those who needs assistance in residing lawfully in the Country. I know there'll be a lot dudes out there who wouldn't render any help but would discourage people who need a solid foundation in a foreign land.

Contact me if you need further clarification. If you're satisfied with what is on table, then we'll go ahead with your application, if not, you don't need to try.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by justwise(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2011
paris10:

This post is not meant for everyone, only for those who needs assistance in residing lawfully in the Country. I know there'll be a lot dudes out there who wouldn't render any help but would discourage people who need a solid foundation in a foreign land.
Contact me if you need further clarification. If you're satisfied with what is on table, then we'll go ahead with your application, if not, you don't need to try.

You are not helping anybody, you are only lining up ur pocket while ur victims get arrested and deported.

You said that UK is a racist country and not a good place to live but at the same time u want to 'help' pple by all dubious means to live there?
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by tjadeba(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2011
Hi all, i have actually seen a student older than 18,infact in his late 20s granted family settlement visa,although the mum is a british citizen and it didnt come easily, it came through so many court cases, so i do beleive it is a possibility, thanks
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by justwise(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2011
tjadeba:

Hi all, i have actually seen a student older than 18,infact in his late 20s granted family settlement visa,[b]although the mum is a british citizen [/b]and it didnt come easily, it came through so many court cases, so i do beleive it is a possibility, thanks

Your case is totally different, its not the same as just any student with a friend in the UK applying for permanent stay.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by tjadeba(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2011
justwise:

Your case is totally different, its not the same as just any student with a friend in the UK applying for permanent stay.

Yeah,i quite agree with you and again the person in question was granted discretionary ILR, not every student with a parent qualifies automatically
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by justwise(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2011
tjadeba:

Yeah,i quite agree with you and again the person in question was granted discretionary ILR, not every student with a parent qualifies automatically

Exactly!!, paris10 is just after milking his victims, the more the case drags on the more he use them as his cash machine.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2011
justwise:

You are not helping anybody, you are only lining up your pocket while your victims get arrested and deported.

You said that UK is a racist country and not a good place to live but at the same time u want to 'help' pple by all dubious means to live there?

Saying UK is a racist country is an understatement and does not in any way deter people from settling into. Thousands of students out there are dying to settle here regardless of your insinuations.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

Exactly!!, paris10 is just after milking his victims, the more the case drags on the more he use them as his cash machine.

You're one of those who don't believe in anything positive. Listen if you're this ignorant. As a student, most times, you don't even need a settled family/parents in the UK to apply for ILR. Because your knowledge is limited, get in touch if you want to know more
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by paris10: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
tjadeba:

Hi all, i have actually seen a student older than 18,infact in his late 20s granted family settlement visa,although the mum is a british citizen and it didnt come easily, it came through so many court cases, so i do beleive it is a possibility, thanks

@tjadeba, there are several similar cases out there with same outcome.Thanks for sharing this. @justwise doesn't just know anything. You can as a student also use your British/ILR friend to apply for ILR. This is what we do, this is what we study for.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by justwise(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2011
paris10:

You're one of those who don't believe in anything positive. Listen if you're this ignorant. As a student, most times, you don't even need a settled family/parents in the UK to apply for ILR. Because your knowledge is limited, get in touch if you want to know more
paris10:

Saying UK is a racist country is an understatement and does not in any way deter people from settling into. Thousands of students out there are dying to settle here regardless of your insinuations.
You are just ignorant and far too stupi/d to be taken seriously, the little u know about UK immigration system is only how to committe fraud.

You keep contradicting urself over and over again cos u knew nothing apart from fraud.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by justwise(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
paris10:

@tjadeba, there are several similar cases out there with same outcome.Thanks for sharing this. @justwise doesn't just know anything. You can as a student also use your British/ILR friend to apply for ILR. This is what we do, this is what we study for.

tjadeba did not agree with ur dubious idea, he basically told u the right way to do it.
Re: Are You A Uk Student And Want To Stay Permanently? Here Is Your Chance! by ella1: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2011
scam scam scam!!!!! only a fool will fall for your scam paris10.;d

Us Assures Nigerians Of Visa Despite Boko Haram Threat / Americans Flocking To China / PhD In Canada

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74