Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) (49460 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Lady Mourns Her Husband's Death, Two Months After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Tess24: 9:00pm On May 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damn it
This is so so bad...

The wife is going to move out for sure...

Na another niggar go continue from where he stop...

What makes you think another guy will take over...
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Verzu: 9:00pm On May 25, 2022
Such lost is always heartbroken
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2022
Naija lovers and bad news are 5&6
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Lightorder: 9:02pm On May 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damn it
This is so so bad....

The wife is going to move out for sure....

Na another niggar go continue from where he stop...
dem no train you at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Lightorder: 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
My condolences.
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by zedegit: 9:03pm On May 25, 2022
MrCover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6xiJjMcDY

A Nigerian Lady has taken to social media to mourn her husband who reportedly died two weeks after their Wedding.

@divinelove54 shared a video As Sighted By , which had a slideshow of their loved-up moments and also attached an emotional song which expressed how she feels.

Why will he leave this pretty damsel?
See beauty.
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by bigdammyj: 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
Sorry bout that.
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
Quite unfortunate but what was the cause of his death?

I remembered when I was planning mine, na 7days fasting and prayer with 7days vigil I did then with my family, that's when I know God dey answer prayer true true

..we were almost attacked at Umuahia if not for ruggedity and always preparing for circumstances

I will never advise my enemy to enter Umuahia late hour, that town na big robbers they stay there

if they had catch up with us, that traditional marriage would have turn up to disgrace because Bride price and preparation money dey my hand that night

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by zedegit: 9:05pm On May 25, 2022
Tess24:

What makes you think another guy will take over...

She's still fresh, young and beautiful. Her remarrying is very high.
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Janasu21: 9:06pm On May 25, 2022
H

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by lailo: 9:07pm On May 25, 2022
Beautiful girls are dangerous.The marine husband killed the earthly husband......
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Polynek(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2022
I pity the young lady.
May His soul rest in peace
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Mrsserene: 9:08pm On May 25, 2022
Subhanallah
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by olabright31: 9:08pm On May 25, 2022
Sorry about your loss, so so sad. May the Lord console and gladden your heart
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:08pm On May 25, 2022
Wetin kill am? Please tell us !!!

MrCover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6xiJjMcDY

A Nigerian Lady has taken to social media to mourn her husband who reportedly died two weeks after their Wedding.

@divinelove54 shared a video As Sighted By , which had a slideshow of their loved-up moments and also attached an emotional song which expressed how she feels.

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2022
zedegit:

She's still fresh, young and beautiful. Her remarrying is very high.

her remarrying? someone that's yet to activate marriage remarrying shouldn't be a debate but I doubt if they won't stigmatize her with husband death.

the best for her is to relocate after mourning the dude and get a new living
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by simplesearch: 9:10pm On May 25, 2022
Not condemning her, not at all. But unfortunately for majority of our woke generation ladies who knows next to nothing about life, having come off from troubulous background for which God had been merciful to them thus far, instead of navigation the rest of the ocean of their lives with prayers, thats when they'll get completely submerged in iniquity and unwholesome lifestyle. The world is a wicked place especially down here, a lot of people practically don't want you to make progress, and once you fall into their hands at any point of your life through careless living, they prey on you, while turning your days of joy to bitter sorrows. I hope our modern day ladies learn to pray rather than committing fornication with reckless abandon and slaying away their lives!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by VenumX: 9:11pm On May 25, 2022
Sad. embarassed

Na brutes dey live longer... Devil dey supply them more oxygen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by LusciousLouis: 9:11pm On May 25, 2022
Marriage is for better and for worst. Anything can happen in marriage, marine spirits, agents of darkness, demons can attack your Marriage any moment, twice in a week. Everything is by the grace of God undecided
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:13pm On May 25, 2022
So sad.
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by harmony75: 9:21pm On May 25, 2022
God may his soul rest in peace � that's so difficult to imagine how she feels!
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 25, 2022
MrCover:

That Candy Na Guy ooooo

@Candidlady is a guy, the same as , Siofra, all guys, Dont say I didn't warn u, the only verifiable female here are @Virginprincess, @Beautygoddesss @MadamVanessa and some few
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by ufuosman(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2022
So sad
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Beautygoddesss: 9:25pm On May 25, 2022
Heathrow44:

@Candidlady is a guy, the same as , Siofra, all guys, Dont say I didn't warn u, the only verifiable female here are @Virginprincess, @Beautygoddesss @MadamVanessa and some few
good evening
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by michoim(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2022
Very touching...God console you
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Nonnyboy29(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2022
God! This is sad. Starting all over again. This life isn't balanced at all. God deliver His people from this wicked world....
Nne take heart
RIP to the dead!
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by drmuchin: 9:28pm On May 25, 2022
What a tragedy
May be a case of Near to Success Syndrome
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2022
Chai , just after jehovah carry her go her husband house
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Petshopng: 9:29pm On May 25, 2022
Sorry for your loss
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 25, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
good evening

no need to respond, Has ur parents gotten delivery of the spade and garden fork, is not pay on delivery yet I've not gotten their feedback!
Re: Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) by Farid24224(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2022
Allah ya jikan Muslimi!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.