Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Dear People Of Ondo North Senatorial District... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dear People Of Ondo North Senatorial District... (236 Views)

Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dear People Of Ondo North Senatorial District... by adebayoabiola: 5:00pm On May 25, 2022
MY DEAR PEOPLE OF ONDO NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT...

Reasons Why SIA is the best candidate.

It’s important to understand why SIA need to be in the senatorial seat.
To start with, He is a vibrant aspirant who can never be a seat warmer candidate.
He is bold enough to defend our state at the National level.
He has a lot of experience in our country's military forum and we all know that the government of Nigeria rested on military pillars.
There is every assurance that he will hold an appointment among his equal if elected, which is a plus to Ondo state and Ondo north. In particular...
He has a wider experience as a leader. He has been a class captain throughout his secondary school life and also a group leader in NDA. He is the president of his alma mater and many military big office leaders.
However, not all aspirants can deliver, some are advised to contest, some just because he has money, and some are just looking for power but didn't have enough material to be a leader and can never deliver.
Finally, let us forget about sentiment and put a round peg in a round hole because of tomorrow and the future of our youths.
SIA is the most suitable candidate among the contestants He is born with leadership characteristic. Let us embrace Him. All Ondo North Students wake up.
The above are just a few reasons among numerous why you need to vote for a credible aspirant. SIA.
*Elections have consequences*

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna2023: Isa Ashiru Emerges Kaduna PDP Guber Candidate / Video: Kogi First Lady Rashida Bello Splashes Out 1million Each To Security Aide / Where Is JERRY GANA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.