Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower (1649 Views)

How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification / How To Check Physical Verification Date Using *45665# When It Commences / Physical Verification Date Will Reflect On Your NASIMS When Biometrics Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
The Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification is the second stage of the Npower screening and shortlisting process, during the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification, Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers are implored to provide original and photocopies of all documents uploaded on the Npower NASIMS portal, the documents are but not limited to:

1) WAEC, OND,HND, BSC CERTIFICATES
2) BIRTH CERTIFICATE
3) NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD OR SLIP, DRIVERS LICENCE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR VOTERS CARD
4) UTILITY BILL
5) NYSC CERTIFICATES
OTHER DOCUMENTS AS REQUESTED BY THE NPOWER PHYSICAL VERIFICATION CENTRE

According to Npower, the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification date will be set next month, this statement was made in response to a question raised by a concerned Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer, before the Npower batch c stream 2 physical verification starts it will be communicated publicly through the various Npower verified social handles and through the nasims portal under the verification page, the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification will be displayed directly under the "fingerprint captured✓" icon on the nasims self service verification page.
The Npower batch c stream 2 physical verification date will be uniform nationwide at the same time and date nationwide, for example if the Npower Batch C physical verification date is set at say 15th June, 2022 by 10am prompt in Abuja, then across the Federation the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification will commence at the same time with Abuja.
Npower batch c volunteers are advised to always check their NASIMS verification page for updates regarding the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification.

Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by olumate(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2022
Good
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by Newton2024: 6:49am On May 26, 2022
Stories all the time. Since June 2020. Nawa o.
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by wallchat: 7:19am On May 26, 2022
@ezenwaez
Please, can I Edith my Bank details now before physical varification?
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 8:01am On May 26, 2022
wallchat:
@ezenwaez
Please, can I Edith my Bank details now before physical varification?
If it is editable sure you can.

1 Like

Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:37am On May 26, 2022
Newton2024:
Stories all the time. Since June 2020. Nawa o.
only I naija. It's taking more than two years to recruit graduate for a contract job of #30k . Smh
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by Shimzyy(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

The Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification is the second stage of the Npower screening and shortlisting process, during the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification, Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteers are implored to provide original and photocopies of all documents uploaded on the Npower NASIMS portal, the documents are but not limited to:

2) BIRTH CERTIFICATE
3) NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD OR SLIP, DRIVERS LICENCE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR VOTERS CARD
4) UTILITY BILL
5) NYSC CERTIFICATES

According to Npower, the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification date will be set next month, this statement was made in response to a question raised by a concerned Npower batch c stream 2 volunteer, before the Npower batch c stream 2 physical verification starts it will be communicated publicly through the various Npower verified social handles and through the nasims portal under the verification page, the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification will be displayed directly under the "fingerprint captured✓" icon on the nasims self service verification page.
The Npower batch c stream 2 physical verification date will be uniform nationwide at the same time and date nationwide, for example if the Npower Batch C physical verification date is set at say 15th June, 2022 by 10am prompt in Abuja, then across the Federation the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification will commence at the same time with Abuja.
Npower batch c volunteers are advised to always check their NASIMS verification page for updates regarding the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification.

I was shortlisted for batch c stream 1 but I missed the physical verification, am i eligible to do the physical verification along with batch B stream 2?
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2022
Shimzyy:

I was shortlisted for batch c stream 1 but I missed the physical verification, am i eligible to do the physical verification along with batch B stream 2?
Yes you can join them.
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2022
Send a screenshot of your verification page let me see.
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by captainbangz: 10:16am On May 26, 2022
Na now Una talk
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by Newton2024: 11:06am On May 26, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
only I naija. It's taking more than two years to recruit graduate for a contract job of #30k . Smh
For a job that may not even last up to a year.

1 Like

Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by CivilianJTF(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

2) BIRTH CERTIFICATE
4) UTILITY BILL
5) NYSC CERTIFICATES

Please if a university graduate applies for Nbuild, does it mean he or she would be paid #10,000 allowance unlike Nteach that receives #30,000?
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2022
CivilianJTF:

Please if a university graduate applies for Nbuild, does it mean he or she would be paid #10,000 allowance unlike Nteach that receives #30,000?

Yes ₦10,000

1 Like

Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2022
Newton2024:
For a job that may not even last up to a year.
Graduate category will last up to a year.
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by yemmynoni: 1:20pm On May 27, 2022
Shimzyy:

who is going to answer us... I am in the same situation also
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2022
yemmynoni:
who is going to answer us... I am in the same situation also
Yes you can join them, check your verification page and screenshot what the physical verification says let me see, if it says "pending" then you can join the next batch just explain to the verification officers when it begins.
Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by yemmynoni: 3:48pm On May 27, 2022
ezenwaez:

Yes you can join them, check your verification page and screenshot what the physical verification says let me see, if it says "pending" then you can join the next batch just explain to the verification officers when it begins.
I just did the thumbprinting

Re: Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification Date Will Be Set Next Month - Npower by ezenwaez(m): 6:00am On May 28, 2022
yemmynoni:
I just did the thumbprinting
Congratulations wait for physical verification.

(1) (Reply)

Client Service Executives Wanted. / Gba Be! Naijamotion.com Is My Favourite Website For Naija Movies And Comedies / Urgent Vacancy - Accountant (lekki-ajah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.