Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate (3309 Views)

Police Takeover Edo Assembly, APC Set To Remove Speaker, Inaugurate 14 Members / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by RobustRoad: 6:00pm On May 25, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide slayer of Meth cannibals. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by SledgeHammerer: 6:11pm On May 25, 2022
Tinubu is the consensus candidate. You can cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by Mangekyo: 6:16pm On May 25, 2022
Tinubu as consensus candidate?
OP your source?

Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by xangerar: 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
BMZK:
According to unverified news circulating

BOOM�� PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI CONSENSUS CANDIDATE IS ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU. Direct Information from the Presidential Villa this morning said President Buhari was telling his Chief of Staff and SSG that "It's time to support Bola Tinubu a man that stood by me and make sure i get the Party ticket in 2014 and helped me financially to become the President in 2015." He went further to tell them "Bola Tinubu was there again in 2019 with full support to see me reelected." He said "if there is anything like Consensus Candidate then Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the Consensus candidate". The information have gone round the Villa as we speak. *BREAKING*
APC set to unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as Consesus candidate

You quoted Buhari directly, but then Buhari actually isn't actually this bad in the use of tenses. At least, present tense and past tense do have their appropriate places in Buhari's words, since you wished to quote him directly.

Also, sounding like an insider at the villa but then not knowing that Buhari doesn't have an SSG is a joke. There is no SSG at the centre. There is only an SGF - Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

I no no wetin una dey use propaganda and lies dey do.
Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by able20(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2022
BMZK:
According to unverified news circulating

BOOM�� PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI CONSENSUS CANDIDATE IS ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU. Direct Information from the Presidential Villa this morning said President Buhari was telling his Chief of Staff and SSG that "It's time to support Bola Tinubu a man that stood by me and make sure i get the Party ticket in 2014 and helped me financially to become the President in 2015." He went further to tell them "Bola Tinubu was there again in 2019 with full support to see me reelected." He said "if there is anything like Consensus Candidate then Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the Consensus candidate". The information have gone round the Villa as we speak. *BREAKING*
APC set to unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as Consesus candidate
Dreamer boy working for beggy beggy Tinubu
Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by sukar886: 6:36pm On May 25, 2022
If tinubu get APC ticket, peter obi don win, no matter the party wey en dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by ChoCho54(f): 7:47pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
The OP wan give some people heartattack grin

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
So you sef dey look for anointing?
Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 8:40pm On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na really "according to unverified news" grin

How una left direct primaries, indirect primaries to lobbying that tilumbu should be consesus is comic

It's even more funnier that some fools parading themselves as adults even dey jubilate at this "FAKE NEWS" even when it was clearly written it's an unverified news

Mumu people grin
Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by silibaba: 8:51pm On May 25, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon . This man is just everywhere you go.

But I have not seen him here.
Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by Truthisunique2: 9:05pm On May 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's even more funnier that some fools parading themselves as adults even dey jubilate at this "FAKE NEWS" even when it was clearly written it's an unverified news

Mumu people grin
anything to console themselves

Be like na Dem con dey follow us drag the anointing oil they have been making jest of since
Re: APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate by moradeke42109: 9:51pm On May 25, 2022
Person wey never know whether he go survive that parkson disease

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) / 2023 Presidential Election: Obi Topples Tinubu, Atiku, Others In Latest Poll / Imagine this woman to win "BIG BUTT OF THE YEAR",where my african women dey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.