Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) (3306 Views)

"The Whole Truth On Goodluck Jonathan Picking An APC Form" - Reno Omokri. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fulani Group's Purchase Of APC Form For Goodluck Jonathan / Adamu Garba Unable To Purchase Form Due To High Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2022
Social media as been divided into two this afternoon after Elizabeth Jessica was mocked online, As her husband DR JEFFREY Kuraun couldn't afford the Governorship Form over the high cost, some source who told news people not to reveal their identify said; APC refused giving him the ticket even with his 50million.

See photos and screenshots below �

modified

Click the source link again u will see the original post.

SOURCE;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0RTNg81efH5Xzi4Tc6PLQ2GTVzcTHCJBvan7QJqV9Ve4UFyvL2MZqEAhgFPosqu6Zl&id=739915836&sfnsn=scwspwa

modified

She has bring the post down � from Facebook, that's why the source isn't showing anymore.

Cc; Seun
Lalasticala
mynd44

1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by Xscape1993(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2022
APC is evil....
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2022
more

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2022
It's getting interesting

Nigerians react

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by tillaman(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2022
more reactions

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by SwissMass: 2:14pm On May 28, 2022
Who are they ?

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by 1Alex: 2:16pm On May 28, 2022
And Who is the Elizabeth?

5 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by Joezinho: 2:17pm On May 28, 2022
Who are these bunch of redundant retardded rejects ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by osinbanjoisaliar: 2:21pm On May 28, 2022
Uselessness
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by Nerogaming01(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2022
Jesus lol grin

that guy na savage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 28, 2022
All these small small boys in old men flesh. All they think about is toto. If she Bleep people, how e turn to the mumu business. Him no dey dick around. If she no give, lock up and hustle.

4 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by mightyhaze: 2:50pm On May 28, 2022
That person is a psycho ..an obsessed one. Not fit to be among humans

6 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by allen113: 2:57pm On May 28, 2022
Nonsense news
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Jesus lol grin

that guy na savage

I tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2022
Thanksful:
All these small small boys in old men flesh. All they think about is toto. If she Bleep people, how e turn to the mumu business. Him no dey dick around. If she no give, lock up and hustle.

This one loud ooo
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by robinso01(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2022
Who is she? Is she related queen elizabeth

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2022
angry
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by ChoCho54(f): 4:07pm On May 28, 2022
Op, I get what you are trying to do. You just want to give Jeff some publicity, but you should have done that before the election.

Did you guys ever think for one moment that Jeff would get the ticket? Who is he to get the ticket? He doesn't have 50m.

They live fake life on social media and you'd think all is rosy. Torkwase which you guys now call Jessica is just a loud unproductive bitch who lives on social media.

By this post, you only succeeded in giving them unwarranted publicity.

One zombie up there known as swissmass was asking you a question, please do well to answer him cos I'd love to read your response.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by ajekpaks(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2022
After reading the screenshots I came to a conclusion that it's not my business

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Op, I get what you are trying to do. You just want to give Jeff some publicity, but you should have done that before the election.

Did you guys ever think for one moment that Jeff would get the ticket? Who is he to get the ticket? He doesn't have 50m.

They live fake life on social media and you'd think all is rosy. Torkwase which you guys now call Jessica is just a loud unproductive bitch who lives on social media.

By this post, you only succeeded in giving them unwarranted publicity.

One zombie up there known as swissmass was asking you a question, please do well to answer him cos I'd love to read your response.

Who are they?

I’ve been following Benue politics and I’ve never come across these names
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:51pm On May 28, 2022
Omenka and the dead benuejosh wey dem don ban since. you won't see them here
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by ChoCho54(f): 4:53pm On May 28, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Who are they?

I’ve been following Benue politics and I’ve never come across these names
Don't get me wrong, anyone who meets constitutional requirements is eligible to contest. But this guy is coming from PTDF and venturing into politics which is allowed.
But to think he can get APC governorship ticket in a place like Benue at the first attempt was very hilarious.

He's not backed by anyone strong, reason he couldn't buy the form. I don't understand why the media hype as if Aisha buhari lost an election. And I won't be surprised they are the brains behind this call-out.
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by benuejosh: 5:01pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Omenka and the dead benuejosh wey dem don ban since. you won't see them here
why are you so f00lish. How is not buying of form a problem to us? All this kids on Nairaland. Shey you've gotten the attention you need? Oya take it to your village Square are tell you village people that you've found something good through your foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Don't get me wrong, anyone who meets constitutional requirements is eligible to contest. But this guy is coming from PTDF and venturing into politics which is allowed.
But to think he can get APC governorship ticket in a place like Benue at the first attempt was very hilarious.

He's not backed by anyone strong, reason he couldn't buy the form. I don't understand why the media hype as if Aisha buhari lost an election. And I won't be surprised they are the brains behind this call-out.

I was rooting for Hembe before the Alia takeover tho

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by ChoCho54(f): 5:24pm On May 28, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

I was rooting for Hembe before the Alia takeover tho
Hembe and Jeff were school mates and very close during his time at NASS.
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2022
mightyhaze:
That person is a psycho ..an obsessed one. Not fit to be among humans

His family ought to be ashamed
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by techWriter3: 7:17pm On May 28, 2022
Who not these handful of redundant retardded rejection
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by Authoreety: 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
Who is she and who is ds guy?
Re: Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41pm On May 30, 2022
This one has failed his parents.
Only 2 kinda people can come online and type all these, a mad person and a child of hate, frustrations and perdition, the never do well in life, the low lives.
Spits on Juse Ikenga, he is nothing but a frustrated swine.
Tueh......

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo / Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government / Court Sets N500 Million Record Bail For Akingbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.