Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

"Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP (24313 Views)

Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle / Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by obailala(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2022
If Obi moves to SDP, there may still be a chance. PDP is already a sunken party party.

After the disgruntlements that would follow the primaries, half of PDP and APC would switch to SDP, with powerful resources. With primaries holding in the 2nd quarter of 2022, elections are still really far away so all hope isnt lost yet at SDP being a solid party.
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by duro4chang(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2022
Realist12:
The permutations for this 2023 will be amazing, in as much as I don't like politicians switching parties , I believe the south should make a statement going forward .
Wike in PDP is good for the south .
The south has to show seriousness, it's the turn of the south .
Or is Obi the anointed one ? Lol
Whose anointing oil? Remember the number of people the nairalanders have given Buhari's anointing oil to. The oil don finish

1 Like

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by duro4chang(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2022
obailala:
If Obi moves to SDP, there may still be a chance. PDP is already a sunken party party.

After the disgruntlements that would follow the primaries, half of PDP and APC would switch to SDP, so all hope isnt lost yet at SDP being a solid party.
U na don start again?

3 Likes

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by KnackAmPlank: 7:12pm On May 25, 2022
Obi obi Pandora for presido of twitter.ng

Please cast your vote for him on Twitter
grin grin
Last last

Everybody go chop breakfast wotowoto

grin

3 Likes

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by MartinsD12(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Peter Obi's supporters have told him not to join APGA because of its ethnic outlook. Instead, he's advised to join SDP.

The supporters, who bragged that Obi is bigger than PDP, promised to make him the President of Nigeria, come 2023.

Tweets below..
With these development Nigerians can see PDP and APC are the same thing they don't mean well for this country evil men
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by CUMIN: 7:24pm On May 25, 2022
Mindlog:
He has to shop for another political platform.

He needs to go back and build a grass root structure.

If he keeps gallivanting nothing will be for him.
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by Yadid(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2022
People who think Obi will just stroll into Aso Rock are just being unrealistic. As much as I love the man, I don't see him winning the election next year on the platform of any party (except as the flag bearer of APC though which will not happen).

That he has 1 to 2 million supporters on twitter does not mean that he's very popular. The large chunk of the Nigerian electorates consists of the market women, bus drivers, artisans and co on the streets. Go out there and sample the opinion of these folks and you'll realise that he's not popular with most of them.

Obi fanatics can come to attack me for this submission, but it will change nothing. It is what it is. Obi is a good man, but he doesn't have what it takes yet to win the presidency. Most of his supporters are just being naive. They'll see the truth when they start being objective and critical. If they refuse to see it now, they'll see it by February next year.

PS: People 'atikulated' more than this in 2019, we saw the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by Diesel1(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2022
presidential election is more of structures rather than only candidate.

Where will SDP get the structure?

2 Likes

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by seunmsg(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2022
It’s very obvious that Peter Obi Pandora’s supporters are very dumb and senseless grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by anozie33146: 7:52pm On May 25, 2022
I never believed I will see a day where Obi Pandora supporters will be soliciting SDP ticket.

2 Likes

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by Banhammy717: 7:52pm On May 25, 2022
Peter Obi is the only candidate from the south east in PDP.
I expect all the delegates from that region to vote enmass for him.
But reverse is the case.
They will rather sell their vote to Atiku, then come online to complain of marginalization.

1 Like

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 25, 2022
Imortal001:

Abi? That means he might likely get a VP slot. No quams
VP? Mba! VPs in Zoogeria do not have a say
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2022
People pushing Peter obi should take it easy. Politics isnt only fought using emotions u have to think, project and calculate.

3 Likes

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by DeleTaller: 8:22pm On May 25, 2022
Joezinho:
APGA nko? Is APGA not an Igbo party?

I thought his supporters were mocking tinubu when the news broke out that SDP might be his alternative route?

Bunch of vile, uncouth and dumb supporters.

Dem no go sleep tonight.... something they wish Tinubu is now their portion...
Like Kalu ... Like Obi

3 Likes

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by TotoGame(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin SDP are you kidding me

Where would druggie go when he crash land on Monday

Hahahaha!

Your level of Savagery is out of this world
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by DeleTaller: 8:24pm On May 25, 2022
Dailymice:
Please leave SDP and join NNPP with Kwankwaso

The beginning of a new failure. He always prefer to be VP than President
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by DeleTaller: 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
LegendHero:
I never believed I will see a day where Obi Pandora supporters will be soliciting SDP ticket.

It shows how unstable they are.... very gullible followers... anywhere belle face nah their way...
Awon osinwin eniyan..

2 Likes

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by emmanuelbrown26: 8:31pm On May 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
PDP is a committee of vultures and wolves

PDP doesn't deserve Peter Obi

Nigerians doesn't deserve him
Now I. Know that Nigerians deserves buhari more than buhari deserve Nigerian.
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by papiilo(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2022
mytime24:
Follow me dey go
I think U gonna be nice to be with
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by Wisfem: 8:44pm On May 25, 2022
JosephXavier:

They won't even smell it in 2500 years time

Sure
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by Golan007: 8:49pm On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

When it happens, kindly make use of sniper and drink.

E no too cost, na #70

Be like say u don dey buy am in readiness.
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by philo04(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2022
hakeem4:
why don't you upload a higher quality video? why is the max 480p
how can I do that boss...cos I exported on high quality
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by emmytex3111(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
Where he goes i go. As long as Peter Obi remain in politics, i will vote for him event if i'm the only one, regardless of the party he contest.
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by Corporate2020: 9:09pm On May 25, 2022
JosephXavier:

Yes, Nigerians don't deserve him, only his village deserve him. So, let him go and be the President of his Village Union.

1 Like

Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by Allisgud: 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
Political bizness angry angry
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by Cognitivereason: 9:52pm On May 25, 2022
LoL....he should just forgerabarit mehn..

Presidency strictly remains under two parties..APC and PDP...in Nigeria of today...
Realistically no other party has the chance..

This is the end of obi and ofcourse PDP for the elections cuz dey have no candidate as strong as obi ..but trust pdp with their selfishness to never allow an Igbo man near it presidency candidate..

I have always said it...the reason for the terror attack and agitation by Igbos out of Nigeria is because we largely invested into the devilish, highly corrupt and selfish party....
APC aren't saint but they will continue to receive full support from the north and SW because they equally reward the regions back with appointments and projects..when pdp was in power for 16 fuvking years...what achievement do they have in SE..

Tinubu is now our incoming president...
The truth is better... except if something miraculously happen ..and Osinbajo or amaechi is selected ..but no party can clearly kick APC out of the no. 1 seat..that is 100% guaranteed
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by CoolAmbience(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2022
JosephXavier:

Lol.

E dey pain you?

Shey una dey form political analysts before...

Leave consolation, Obi no sabi politics.

Deserve ko, reserve ni....the Anambra wey him rule, how far?
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by CoolAmbience(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Wherever he goes, I go

PO for president

What do you mean by wherever he goes, you go?

You know no where him go?

E go UK o. Oya, go join am there.
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by CoolAmbience(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2022
Realist12:
The permutations for this 2023 will be amazing, in as much as I don't like politicians switching parties , I believe the south should make a statement going forward .
Wike in PDP is good for the south .
The south has to show seriousness, it's the turn of the south .
Or is Obi the anointed one ? Lol

It is not the turn of the South.

It is a fat lie.

Obasanjo and Jonathan both did 14 years from 1999.

Jonathan is responsible for the mix-up. He refused to let the North finish Yar'dua's tenure.

Can't you see the body language of both PDP and APC? Power remains in the North, and deservedly too, shifting to the Northeast.

If you know, you know....
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by chrisifeanyi: 5:28am On May 26, 2022
tesppidd:
After paying 40 million

SDP, NNPP, NNPC, AID, HIV, FCS...

Only APC and PDP,, in this Nigeria of today, can win you the Presidency..

Mad man. Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP by chrisifeanyi: 5:30am On May 26, 2022
Cognitivereason:
LoL....he should just forgerabarit mehn..

Presidency strictly remains under two parties..APC and PDP...in Nigeria of today...
Realistically no other party has the chance..

This is the end of obi and ofcourse PDP for the elections cuz dey have no candidate as strong as obi ..but trust pdp with their selfishness to never allow an Igbo man near it presidency candidate..

I have always said it...the reason for the terror attack and agitation by Igbos out of Nigeria is because we largely invested into the devilish, highly corrupt and selfish party....
APC aren't saint but they will continue to receive full support from the north and SW because they equally reward the regions back with appointments and projects..when pdp was in power for 16 fuvking years...what achievement do they have in SE..

Tinubu is now our incoming president...
The truth is better... except if something miraculously happen ..and Osinbajo or amaechi is selected ..but no party can clearly kick APC out of the no. 1 seat..that is 100% guaranteed

You reason like a f00l. Wait for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate, Yusuf Datti Visits Sheikh Qaribullah / Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC / I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.