Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Have Resigned My Membership In The Peoples Democratic Party. - PO. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Resigned My Membership In The Peoples Democratic Party. - PO. (291 Views)

List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri / APC Confirms Jonathan’s Membership In Bayelsa, Awaits NWC Waiver To Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have Resigned My Membership In The Peoples Democratic Party. - PO. by blamingthedevil: 6:06pm On May 25, 2022
I have resigned my membership in the Peoples Democratic Party. - PO.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1529507334833295367

Re: I Have Resigned My Membership In The Peoples Democratic Party. - PO. by Malory: 6:07pm On May 25, 2022
There's more to this than meet the eye
Re: I Have Resigned My Membership In The Peoples Democratic Party. - PO. by philo04(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2022
My Episode 2 of Supremacy is out

Guys kindly watch and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3GKDHvNTRM
Re: I Have Resigned My Membership In The Peoples Democratic Party. - PO. by OkutaNla: 6:10pm On May 25, 2022
So it's true?? This move just demonstrates yet again that this guy isn't any different from your regular politician after all. He go show Nigerians shege pass Buhari sef if ever tastes that seat. Na so he talk say e no fit leave APGA only to eat his vomit and decamp to PDP, and now he's left the PDP after seeing the handwriting on the wall. Shows how fickle he is. Just because he can't have his way he's jumping up and down. Tufiakwa. Saint Peter in the mud.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Resigned My Membership In The Peoples Democratic Party. - PO. by derecho(m): 6:18pm On May 25, 2022
All these because he resigned?
Na wa for this analysis.
OkutaNla:
So it's true?? This move just demonstrates yet again that this guy isn't any different from your regular politician after all. He go show Nigerians shege pass Buhari sef if ever tastes that seat. Na so he talk say e no fit leave APGA only to eat his vomit and decamp to PDP, and now he's left the PDP after seeing the handwriting on the wall. Shows how fickle he is. Just because he can't have his way he's jumping up and down. Tufiakwa. Saint Peter in the mud.

1 Like

Re: I Have Resigned My Membership In The Peoples Democratic Party. - PO. by derecho(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2022
Personally, I love him to resign and join a neutral party that'd give him the ticket to try his popularity.
Re: I Have Resigned My Membership In The Peoples Democratic Party. - PO. by Mynd44: 6:33pm On May 25, 2022

(1)

VIDEO: RESPONSE TO GEN ABDULSALAMI'S FEAR OF 1999 CONSTITUTION ENDING - IROANYA / EXCLUSIVE: How N268 Million Meant For Pedestrian Bridge Contracts ‘disappeared’ / PVC Is Not The Major Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.