Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Read This Am I Right Or Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read This Am I Right Or Wrong (131 Views)

Using Actors And Actresses For Church Publicity. Right Or Wrong? / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Am I Right Or Wrong by AllenforGOD(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2022
We are standing tall right now ,we cannot be shaked or moved,in jesus name
Re: Read This Am I Right Or Wrong by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On May 25, 2022
AllenforGOD:
We are standing tall right now ,we cannot be shaked or moved,in jesus name
Jesus Christ talk say only those who know the Truth, this through continuous submission and obedience of His teachings(and commandments), God's Truth, are set free by the Truth from slavery to Sin fo become Sons of God where everyone else, though they believe remain sons of the devil instead - John 8 vs 31 - 45. undecided

So, are you standing tall in sin or as one who knows the Truth and has been set free by the Truth from slavery to sin? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Training Of The Spirit 2022 Is Here! / Are Believers Already In Heaven On Earth? / Your Complaining Or Murmuring May Secure The Pity Of Men That Will Not Help You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.