Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

In Search Of A Job After Youth Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / In Search Of A Job After Youth Service (232 Views)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long? / Top 5 Ways To Improve The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Job After Youth Service by Chizzy15(f): 7:14pm On May 25, 2022
As I said in my post earlier graduant are more than the Jobs available...

In order to avoid frustrations of searching for Jobs or getting peanuts as salaries then here are the list on things you can do online with your smartphone and even earn in dollars...

*Affiliate marketing
*Amazon Kindle Direct publishing
*Facebook group monetization
*Information marketing.

*WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?

Affiliate marketing is basically selling other people's products and getting paid for it a certain commission..

* What is Amazon Kindle Direct publishing?

*AMAZON KDP (fully, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing)* is a self-publishing platform owned by World’s richest man Jeff Bezos. It is part of his E-commerce Company, Amazon.

Now, It is called Self-publishing because – unlike normal publishing – it is done by the Authors themselves FOR FREE.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is Upload your book, set price, and Amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

You publish books on Amazon even if you are not a writer..

* What Facebook group monetization?

Facebook group monetization is learning how to grow your Facebook page and monetizing it..
I know of a lady that grew her page to over 120,000 members and charges #1000 monthly for adverts..Now imagine 10,000 people pays are #1000 monthly that's about 10million naira all from the same Facebook you and I are using for posting pictures..

*What is information marketing?
*What Is Information Product Marketing Business*

Information product marketing business is the business of providing useful information to information seekers to helping them solve their problems and charging for it.

Information product marketing business in Nigeria is probably the only business you can start with little capital of $25 (N10,000) without a single website and be making a good profit of over $500 (N200,000) weekly or monthly once you follow every step you are about to discover.

*Examples of this information s you could create and sell some which might not be more than 30pages or less*

�How to Make Shawarma at Home

�How to Prepare Oha Soup

�How to write a CV that gets you an interview

�List of unusual places to find job openings vacancies in Nigeria

�How To Make 6-7 Figures Income Monthly Exporting High In Demand Products In Nigeria

�How to Buy Bitcoin in Nigeria Without Getting Scammed

�How to Date a Nigerian Girl

�How to Get Your Ex Back

�How to Tell a Girl you Love Her

And many more ….

Part of the coaching is you'll be taught how to get sellable topics and even where to get the content so you don't need to worry about the challenge of how do I know what to write...

Like I always say "RIGHT INFORMATIONS IS KEY..
If you're interested in turning your finances around then use my signature to connect with me or reach me here ��

See you at the top
©️Chizzy

(1) (Reply)

Talkcounsel E-signature Solution� / Verified Job Agencies Recruiting Care Assistants In UK With VISA Sponsorship / How To Get Sponsors For Your Music Within A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.