Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,676 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

I'm Coming Back To Add Value To Pdp -idongesit Ituen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Coming Back To Add Value To Pdp -idongesit Ituen (615 Views)

What Does Idongesit Mean? / Atiku Is Playing His Last Days In Politics – Prophet Ekong Ituen’s Prophecies Fo / Ituen Academy To Represent South South In National Under 18 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Coming Back To Add Value To Pdp -idongesit Ituen by Vanguardfacts(m): 7:15pm On May 25, 2022
I'M COMING BACK TO ADD VALUE TO PDP -Idongesit Ituen

...defects from APC to PDP, as ward executives receives former lawmaker

Anietie Essia, Uyo

In what could be described as a big win for the People's Democratic Party (PDP) ahead of the 2023 general elections in Akwa Ibom State, a former member of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly representing Itu state Constituency, Hon. Prince Idongesit Ituen has returned to the PDP from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Ex Itu assembly man was received back to the PDP on Tuesday by the ward executives of the party in West Itam, Ward 8, Ikot Ekwere Itam, Itu Local Government Area.

Flanked by the Wife, Mrs. Jessieca Idongesit Ituen was warmly received by the ward 8 Chairman, Mr. Akaninyene Archibong, he said, the return of Hon. Prince Idongesit Ituen is a welcome development to the entire West Itam, Ward 8, added that the ex lawmaker is a force cum voice in the politics Itu, Akwa Ibom State and Nigeria at large.

Mr. Archibong noted that the former lawmaker had contributed humongously, tremendously and meritoriously to the political, social, economic and cultural development of Itu Local Government Area which such records will not be forgotten in a hurry and would stand the taste of time in the annals of politics in the area.

Recall, Hon. Prince Idongesit Ituen had on 9th May 2022 dumped and announced his formal resignation from the All Progressives Congress (APC) stating that his reason of resigning from the APC is hinged by insincerity and ethic bias by the then Leader of the party.

Speaking with this reporter and addressing the executives of the PDP, Hon. Prince Idongesit Ituen stated that he was elated to return back to the party which according to him, he is a founding member of the party.

Prince Ituen also stated that he is coming back to the PDP not to struggle leadership position with any member of the party but to bring his wealth of knowledge and experience in governance cum connections to add value to the economic well-being and political structure of Itu Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom and Nigeria at large.

He appealed and solicited with the leadership of the party at the ward level to embrace peace, love, harmony and togetherness noting that it's the panacea for the growth and development of the PDP.

In their separate remarks, a chapter officer of the party, Mr. Johnson Johnson, Mr. Akaneno Joshua and the ward Woman Leader, Mrs. Imaobong Marcus described Prince Ituen has a team player, passionate leader who mean well for his people, added that his return will further strengthen the PDP structure in all levels.

Re: I'm Coming Back To Add Value To Pdp -idongesit Ituen by Unzerious: 7:47pm On May 25, 2022
Akwa Ibomites Please don't be Offended, but this Name......grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! / Help Me Out / What Happened To My Pic signature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.