Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere (1101 Views)

APC Is Going Nowhere. Hakeem Baba Ahmed To Keyamo For Insulting NEF / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ttalk: 8:44pm On May 25, 2022
The whole political atmosphere is engulfed in a frenzy debate about Obi sudden resignation from the PDP.

Though I got the information late this evening and after the initial shock, I picked up my political lenses to see what is going to happen.

Obi is going nowhere, this is just a distraction coming too late from PDP strategic boardroom to stir confusion in the camp of the opposition in order to gain some advantage and shore up votes for Atiku that would still peer Peter Obi in the coming days.

Just like APC used Jonathan to draw supporters to APC from SS and SE region, Peter Obi is using same strategy to ensure SE delegates vote Atiku instead of having a divided vote between Atiku and Obi that could give Wike, or Saraki upper hand at PDP primary.

What will happen is that Obi will be persuaded to return to PDP and run with Atiku after he had ensured that his delegates vote Atiku, this would have suppressed backslash that would have followed his withdrawal from the race without quiting the party.

For political enthusiasts, let have your opinion and let moderators push this to the front page as we would need to reference this post in the near future.
@ Mnyd44
OAMJ
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Queenttoast01: 8:56pm On May 25, 2022
I hope your lenses doesn't break after primary election undecided undecided

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by seunmsg(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2022
Deluded Obi supporters everywhere grin.

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ttalk: 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
Queenttoast01:
I hope your lenses doesn't break after primary election undecided undecided

This is a serious issue if you are interested in politics, Nigeria is experiencing a different political scheming the type we have never experienced before, it is better you just siddon look if you can't think anything out of the whole drama
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by duro4chang(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
You will soon face the reality

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ddokie: 8:59pm On May 25, 2022
Oga your lens dey show you negative.

If what you said is true, Obi would have simply withdrawn from the race and remained in the party.

He quit the party.

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Afamed: 9:00pm On May 25, 2022
Your Pandora thief has no ball

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ttalk: 9:01pm On May 25, 2022
seunmsg:
Deluded Obi supporters everywhere grin.

Seun, I had thought you are a politician now I see you are just a Tinubu supporter

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Cyberterror: 9:02pm On May 25, 2022
Your effeminate Peter Obi has run away he was scared by Nyesom Wike's voice and moves.

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ttalk: 9:05pm On May 25, 2022
Ddokie:
Oga your lens dey show you negative.

If what you said is true, Obi would have simply withdrawn from the race and remained in the party.

He quit the party.

Remaining in the party would have attracted backslash, and he would find it difficult convincing Igbo and Ohanese to support Atiku a northerner. The only option is for him to quit at this stage and later come back to pair Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by jerk: 9:05pm On May 25, 2022
Obi has gone for good.. Better for him now because PDP presidential aspirants are bunch of Jokers and clowns.
APC will sweep them completely.

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ttalk: 9:10pm On May 25, 2022
Afamed:
Your Pandora thief has no ball

I think being cunning would have been the right word. Who told you am Peter Obi fan?
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 25, 2022
Obi has moved on kindly do the same

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by duro4chang(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2022
Illusion!!!
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by ygowon: 9:24pm On May 25, 2022
Peter Obi is a force
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ttalk: 9:27pm On May 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Illusion!!!

Use your head and stop being lazy
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2022
Ttalk:

Use your head and stop being lazy
Must you use insulting language? Don't you know how to present you points without being insultive, uncultured, untutored and dirty in your post.

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Reality3080: 9:32pm On May 25, 2022
Ttalk:

Remaining in the party would have attracted backslash, and he would find it difficult convincing Igbo and Ohanese to support Atiku a northerner. The only option is for him to quit at this stage and later come back to pair Atiku
so someone who isn’t a party member will b picked as vp?

If he tries going back to pdp he will b thoroughly disgraced,it’s like I don’t understand that some pdp aspirants are happy now n they would frustrate anything that tries to bring obi back

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ttalk: 9:32pm On May 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Must you use insulting language? Don't you know how to present you points without being insultive, uncultured, untutored and dirty in your post.

This is not abuse unless you chose to pick a fight
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Reality3080: 9:34pm On May 25, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Obi has moved on kindly do the same
haaaaaaaaa
I promise to quote u in 5 days time when obituary lose but it came early

D guy see say no b by online noise,he japa

Hope u will eat tonight like this?sorry ehn take heart just know say anything china made no dey last
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by duro4chang(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2022
Ttalk:

This is not abuse unless you chose to pick a fight
It is clear you don't know the meaning of insultive and that is why you wrote what you wrote.
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:38pm On May 25, 2022
Today, everybody dey laff Obi supporters. Tomorrow everybody go dey laff Tinubu Olodos. The laff wen we go laff ehn..................

Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by flamingREED(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2022
I finally made up my mind to vote.
Any where Obi goes, I follow!

RIP PDP.
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ttalk: 9:42pm On May 25, 2022
duro4chang:

Will you agree that the highlighted words are insulting as well. Though I don't take offense in any
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by OBoy50: 10:11pm On May 25, 2022
My prediction!
I see PETER OBI being celebrated in NNPP..
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ttalk: 10:16pm On May 25, 2022
Mynd44 should push this to front page asap because we are going to come back to this post very soon.
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by duro4chang(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2022
Ttalk:

Will you agree that the highlighted words are insulting as well. Though I don't take offense in any
Do you also see it in that way?
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by GoooodHardDick: 10:25pm On May 25, 2022
The beautiful thing about it all is that Peter Ahmed Balogun obi will definitely become the president of Nigeria come 2023.

Which ever part he goes, we Nigerians will follow him there and vote massively for him
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Ttalk: 10:37pm On May 25, 2022
duro4chang:
Do you also see it in that way?

I flow with intents and not literal words
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by duro4chang(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2022
Ttalk:

I flow with intents and not literal words
Good night .
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 25, 2022
Reality3080:
haaaaaaaaa
I promise to quote u in 5 days time when obituary lose but it came early

D guy see say no b by online noise,he japa

Hope u will eat tonight like this?sorry ehn take heart just know say anything china made no dey last
he that laugh last laugh the best lets be watching
Re: Peter Obi Is Going Nowhere by techWriter3: 11:11pm On May 25, 2022
Deluded politicians backers everywhere

APC Will Be No Match Against Atiku/Obi joint ticket.(Opinion) / Google Vows To Block Youtube Channels Promoting IPOB, Terrorist Groups / Tinubu And His Supporters Fear Of The North