Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ministry Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministry Success (111 Views)

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Success by Johndickson500(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
FOR MINISTERS OF GOD.

Ministerial success is good but not in exchange for your soul and relationship with God.
I will rather be considered a failure in ministry and keep my personal relationship with God than to have what looks like a very successful ministry but void of the joy that only flows from an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit.
It is better to be God driven than success driven!
Beloved, we are gradually getting to the end of this journey, May we all finish well with Jesus standing at the end of the tape to say welcome my good and faithful servant.
You will not preach the gospel and end up a cast away in Jesus Name.
Don’t succeed by all means, succeed by God’s means.

#COPIED#

Follow me on Facebook using this link

https://www.facebook.com/johnemmanueldickson

(1) (Reply)

Chris Morgan Headlines Lagos Omega Fire Ministries Worship Carnival / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 121. / Know This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.