Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics (1182 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: IPOB Deploys ESN To Enugu / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze / IPOB Deploys 16 Drones To Monitor Eze Kanu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Ikechukwu183: 9:12pm On May 25, 2022
From my observation, the FG have continued to get consistent setbacks in their pursuit to attack IPOB. Hence, they have deployed petty tactics to give themselves a sense of success.

Just few weeks ago, Lai Mohammed expressed his displeasure that Facebook was not doing enough to tackle IPOB. From the tune of his speech, there was shear frustration and pain.

In order to put IPOB in bad light, there is a substantial ploy to smear IPOB's name. Consistently, certain known media have been deployed to blame IPOB for any act of violence that is carried out within the southeast even without any investigation in order to achieve two objectives:
1. Make IPOB the people's enemy (which isn't working anyway) by 'clashing' them with the rest of the population and make people hate IPOB and consequently not support them.
2. Produce as much damaging news such as "IPOB butchers Fatima and children" so that once anyone searches IPOB on google, these negative stories are the main results of the search.
These tactics have so far continued to produce barren results.

Again, they continue to post how their security forces invade ESN camp and arrest trained militia members. Most a times when those news articles are shown, two suspects with locally made guns are paraded with their shanty sheds being destroyed. Most times I wonder, do just two person make up an ESN camp? Moreover, the said suspects never confessed to be members of IPOB or ESN.

INDEED, THERE'S MORE TO THIS THAN MEETS THE EYE WHEN NEGATIVE NEWS OF IPOB MAKE HEADLINES.

10 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Golan007: 9:15pm On May 25, 2022
Ipob no get arms again?

grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Ikechukwu183: 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
More painful news is when the new charges against the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is squashed in court. Their frustration is continually increased. Mind you the bail application verdict has been shifted to June for specific reasons. Let's wait and see.

4 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Ikechukwu183: 9:17pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:
Ipob no get arms again?

grin
grin Arms to do what?

2 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by triple996(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2022
E go reach everybody
No worry u go collect 4rm d same ipob u are supporting.
There is already carfew now , state of emergency to follow.
Na Igbo vs Igbo war remain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Golan007: 9:19pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

grin Arms to do what?

To bring the "Zoo" down.

grin
Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Ikechukwu183: 9:21pm On May 25, 2022
triple996:
E go reach everybody
Go and write it somewhere that certain political forces are deliberately creating troubles to generate headlines.

5 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Ikechukwu183: 9:25pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:

To bring the "Zoo" down.

grin
grin
On a serious note, FG should stop blaming IPOB for what they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by triple996(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

Go and write it somewhere that certain political forces are deliberately created troubles to generate headlines.
Dude I can't waste my time arguing with u, everybody go collect grin
Na Igbo man declare curfew 4him state woo.nobody force am. Wen una don suffer enough 4rm ipob una go pick up arms fight them una selves. So don't worry u to go collect wotowoto 4 UGM soo cheesy
KEEP SUPPORTING ESN!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Ikechukwu183: 9:30pm On May 25, 2022
triple996:

Dude I can't waste my time arguing with u, everybody go collect grin
Na Igbo man declare curfew 4him state woo.nobody force am. Wen una don suffer enough 4rm ipob una go pick up arms fight them una selves. So don't worry u to go collect wotowoto 4 UGM soo cheesy
KEEP SUPPORTING ESN!!!
You are free to have your opinion, but at the end the evidence will surface.

4 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Golan007: 9:30pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

grin
On a serious note, FG should stop blaming IPOB for what they know nothing about.

So Ipob are innocent?

grin
Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Ikechukwu183: 9:36pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:

So Ipob are innocent?

grin
My point is, there is no evidence that links IPOB to the said violence... I was disgusted by the most recent one of 'Fatima and her children' that were killed and it was tagged on IPOB WITHOUT any evidence whatsoever.

The worst was that it was published by national dailies like Daily Trust and reposted on Nairaland (although the headline has been corrected, and rightfully so).

2 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by mystery22: 9:40pm On May 25, 2022
Exactly,but soon their evil tactics will be brought to light as will their plans fail

2 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Golan007: 9:43pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

My point is, there is no evidence that links IPOB to the said violence... I was disgusted by the most recent one of 'Fatima and her children' that were killed and it was tagged on IPOB WITHOUT any evidence whatsoever.

The worst was that it was published by national dailies like Daily Trust and reposted in Nairaland (although it has been corrected, and rightfully so).

Come on now.

Exactly how Fulani Herdsmen have been responsible for every crime for 7 years now.

1 Like

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Ikechukwu183: 9:46pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:

Come on now.

Exactly how Fulani Herdsmen have been responsible for every crime for 7 years now.
Most crimes (although not all) that were committed in the bush against farmers were carried out by fulani herdsmen. This fact stems from incontrovertible evidence (including cow footprints) and eyewitness accounts.

2 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Golan007: 9:48pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

Most crimes (although not all) that were committed in the bush against farmers were carried out by fulani herdsmen. This fact stems from incontrovertible evidence (including cow footprints) and eyewitness accounts.

Same as Ipob.

1 Like

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Ikechukwu183: 9:50pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:

Same as Ipob.
Where are the evidence / eye witness accounts? Zero!

2 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Golan007: 9:53pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

Where are the evidence / eye witness accounts? Zero!

Same place you got yours.

There are several videos of indigenes of the east hailing the gunmen.
Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Ikechukwu183: 10:00pm On May 25, 2022
Golan007:

Same place you got yours.

There are several videos of indigenes of the east hailing the gunmen.
So who is the IPOB? The gunmen or the people hailing?

I hope you know IPOB is an organization.

2 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Golan007: 10:01pm On May 25, 2022
Ikechukwu183:

So who is the IPOB? The gunmen or the people hailing?

I hope you know IPOB is an organization.

So is MACBAN.
Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by BOYS2MEN: 7:12am On May 26, 2022
Mtcheeww...shift jare
triple996:

Why my comment dey vex u now grin
Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by MrSamsung(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2022
We all know that especially those who are using their cognitive abilities so why waste your time trying to persuade those who don't. One thing I am not always afraid of is the truth coming out though damages might have been done already but it will finally shine through.

2 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Nwaotu10(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2022
BIAFRA
BIAFRA
BIAFRA

NO GOING BACK. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by 1880man: 7:23am On May 26, 2022
[s]
triple996:
E go reach everybody
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by 1880maa: 7:36am On May 26, 2022
[s]
triple996:

Why my comment dey vex u now grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG Losing Against IPOB, Deploys Unimaginable Tactics by Waterysperm: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2022
We know all these @ Op. They are more pained that people are not buying their propaganda. The Methodist prelate was kidnapped by Fulani terrorists and #100 million naira. He came out and said all he saw while being held by the Fulani terrorists and how the Nigerian Soldiers of Fulani extraction are aiding these terrorists but just one news channel reported it as he said it. Some that reported it removed some certain incriminating contents he said while the likes of Legit.ng, Daily trust and all other Northern newspapers that always report anything negative about IPOB didn't say anything about it at all. Some of us that were against IPob earlier are beginning to see their antics and then retracing our steps. I can count more than 15 incidents that occurred in Anambra alone by criminals and cultists but they were all reported to be carried out by Ipob without any investigation. That was when I found out that there is a grand conspiracy against them and have since known the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President – Buba Galadima / Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi / Tompolo Makes More Fresh Discovery Of Illegal Oil Pipelines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.