Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri (33926 Views)

Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Governor Ortom Confirms Attack On His Convoy By Herdsmen. PDP, Reno Omokri React / Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Billygee2u: 1:18pm On May 26, 2022
MadamExcellency:
All these are inconsequential.

The struggle for Nigeria President of Igbo extraction has brought out hidden traits from certain chameleons.

PDP just lost.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 26, 2022
Reno, it's actually is!
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by MrUchenna1(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2022
WHEN DOES WITH VOTERS CARDS ARE TALKING..RENO WILL BE RANTING[code][/code]
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by onuman: 1:22pm On May 26, 2022
Reno Omokri, your Atiku has finally broken the PDP.

Since 2007, Atiku shifts from PDP to other parties and returns at will in his schemes for power to the north.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Masterito(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2022
This guy talks too much
Buhariiswicked:
Reno omokri has reacted to the exit of PDP presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

If you can recall Reno Omokri has been involved in an online feud with peter Obi supporters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1529520685197967363

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1529535273230651394
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Hermoso33: 1:23pm On May 26, 2022
Majority of those who abhor Tinubu and cast apsersion him are the Igbos. They are painting Obi as a saint and making derogatory remarks about Tinubu and other candidates such as Atiku not knowing that their actions are seeing as sectional. Peter Obi is not as popular as Atiku and Tinubu among majority of Nigerians especially the illiterates who constitute the electorate. Robin's exit from the PDP will not in any way jeopardize the chance of the party. If Atiku wins the primary and Wike or any Southeast governor is chosen as Vice president PDP may win presidency. Those who vote in Nigeria are majorly uneducated masses because even the so called PHD and professors do not come out because of fear of violence. Obi may be popular online but he lacks national coloration.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Johnthejohn(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Obesity(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
PDP just lost their chance at presidency. Reno is celebrating PDP loss without knowing

Na lie. Even someone not competent can still win an election
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by onuman: 1:25pm On May 26, 2022
Galaxyowerri:
This foolish attention seeker, I didn't bother reading his rubbish!

Look at a so-called Mr know-all always sounding like a primary 6 pupil.

The truth is that Peter Obi realized that Wike and Atiku were going to use stolen dollars to bribe delegates instead of supporting their best chance at winning the election. They couldn't rise above their personal selfish interests for the common good of the party.

All those army of youths across Nigeria that saw Peter Obi as their new hope are going to descend heavily on PDP same with Igbos that saw Peter Obi as their chance to rule Nigeria.

Since this charlatan who goes about arrogating to himself as Mr know-all doesn't even know basic common sense, then it shows how senseless and delusional he is.

Reno Omokri's intelligence is limited to doing only what pleases him.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Tripleoluwa(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2022
Reno that I whitewashed on Facebook. He couldn't stand someone that's intelligent, so he blocked me from his posts. Nonsense Reno

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Barryseal: 1:26pm On May 26, 2022
It's obvious most Nairaland users are not a brest with facts about what's going on. Peter Obi has grown to become a national phenomenon across tribal lines. Most of his loudest supporters are not Igbos. The military guy who resigned to campaign for Obi is not Igbo.
Tagging Obi's candicacy as a South East agenda when no South East governor or political figure has come out to endorse his candidature is a great political miscalculation. Obi gained organic cult followership. A fact the filty rogue Reno omikiri cannot keep up with.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Uniportadmision: 1:26pm On May 26, 2022
Moddam:
my friend stop giving yourself hope. Thank God you know that Igbos are many in lagos, calculate the vote of Igbos living in South West and those living in the North, you will find out that Igbos have the highest voters in nigeria. This is a secret no one can tell you.
Don't mind the alleged political professors lol.
They call others political illiterates but they think from only one direction.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Ibraheemmawa(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
PDP just lost their chance at presidency. Reno is celebrating PDP loss without knowing
na wawo from am ooo which candidate PDP come get from South East now since now I discover say South East no go provide any president again ooo buy them betray them ALL. NO WORRY GOD GO FIGHT FOR SOUTH EAST.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by porthouse7(f): 1:28pm On May 26, 2022
Chrismania100:
Those ur heavyweight politicians are criminal and that is what put this country in to mess since independence. Keep that ur heavyweight ranting one side jar.With that ur so called heavyweight today dollar's naira exchange rate is #610.To allow you recall Tinubu &all these old cargos who you claimed to be heavyweights to continue their milking so that you can get ur own share.
All of them are nonentities cos they all have poisonous wicked heart to poor masses.

after all u wrote obi is feather weight or not
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Tellwhat: 1:28pm On May 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Just a reminder before you beat all the flesh out of your chest.

Check the region with lesser voting strength.

Now it'll even be 2.5%
Guess which people have huge population in those zones. After the indigines it's Igbos.

In Lagos after yorubas it's Igbos
In kano after yorubas it's Igbos

But it's well. Let tinubu or atiku win at the end of the day no be Igbos go suffer am pass
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by GoooodHardDick: 1:31pm On May 26, 2022
casualobserver:

you must be a comedian. Obis' exit will damage PDP hopes for the presidency in 2023 but dont be deceived, look at the votes for Jonathan in SE in 2015 and look at the votes for PDP with Obi in 2019. Obi actually lost votes for PDP in 2019 in the SE. The man is actually not an electoral asset most likely because his supporters are largely urbane ibos who reside and are registered voters outside of the SE whose and votes therefore make no meaningful impact in their states of residence or in the SE.

I don't why y'all keep screaming south East like it was only south east that voted for Peter of of obi in 2019. Na so una hate south East reach?

Alaye, I'm a full blooded Edo niggar, and I can tell you that we southerners voted for Atiku in 2019 because of Peter obi. So why the hatred and bitterness son?

If you have a problem with the igbos then go and fight them and leave we the southerners out of tribal wars
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by kingyakos: 1:32pm On May 26, 2022
Hermoso33:
Majority of those who abhor Tinubu and cast apsersion him are the Igbos. They are painting Obi as a saint and making derogatory remarks about Tinubu and other candidates such as Atiku not knowing that their actions are seeing as sectional. Peter Obi is not as popular as Atiku and Tinubu among majority of Nigerians especially the illiterates who constitute the electorate. Robin's exit from the PDP will not in any way jeopardize the chance of the party. If Atiku wins the primary and Wike or any Southeast governor is chosen as Vice president PDP may win presidency. Those who vote in Nigeria are majorly uneducated masses because even the so called PHD and professors do not come out because of fear of violence. Obi may be popular online but he lacks national coloration.

PYO supporters are the worst when it comes to attack
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Okhuadams(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2022
Buhariiswicked:
Reno omokri has reacted to the exit of PDP presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

If you can recall Reno Omokri has been involved in an online feud with peter Obi supporters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1529520685197967363

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1529535273230651394
Na today PDP don end for Peter Obi feedeefee don die
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Buckeyemedia1: 1:32pm On May 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Toor shocked

Peter obi is the best candidate to ever show face for PDP ...

He knew he won't have a chance because of atiku and co......

He didn’t know that before he joined pdp?

He ran as Abubakar Atiku’s running mate in 2019, 2023 he wants to be President?

Some of una ipobians no they use your brains, no wonder Reno Omokri will be making a mockery of you lot?

Since he is now aware that they pdp is not giving him VP slot again, let him go & be Kwakwanso’s running mate in the New Nigeria Peoples Party NNPP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2022
hammer567:
RENO OMOKRI IS AN UPSTART.

YES, PETER OBI IS THE FINAL NAIL ON THE COFFIN OF PDP IN SE ZONE.
PETER OBI STOPPED PDP IN ANAMBRA.
HE JOINED PDP AND PDP LOST ELECTION IN 2015 AND 2019.
THE ENTIRE SE WILL SUPPRESS PDP FOLLOWING OBI FRUSTRATED EXIT.
E BE LIKE SAY UNA NEVER SABI AS WE DEY BAHAVE FOR SE ZONE.
GO AND ASK BUHARI, NA ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL.
CURRENTLY, PDP HAS ONLY TWO STATE IN SE ZONE, ENUGU AND ABIA, THEY HAVE ALREADY LOST ABIA TO ABARIBE.
IT REMAINS ENUGU AND PDP BYE BYE...

SE will still vote PDP. They don't have an option.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by FashionMarket: 1:35pm On May 26, 2022
Reno will always have something to say on every issue
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by maasoap(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2022
Morgan9:
Imagine standing on the sun to vote either Atiku or Tinubu. After 8 years of buhari

thunder fire u .
Reno

Did Reno ask you to vote for Atiku or Tinubu? Sowore and Bakare are there for you. Mtcheeew!
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2022
Tell me which regions go vote PDP?
Obesity:

Na lie. Even someone not competent can still win an election
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Wasky101: 1:39pm On May 26, 2022
Galaxyowerri:
This foolish attention seeker, I didn't bother reading his rubbish!

Look at a so-called Mr know-all always sounding like a primary 6 pupil.

The truth is that Peter Obi realized that Wike and Atiku were going to use stolen dollars to bribe delegates instead of supporting their best chance at winning the election. They couldn't rise above their personal selfish interests for the common good of the party.

All those army of youths across Nigeria that saw Peter Obi as their new hope are going to descend heavily on PDP same with Igbos that saw Peter Obi as their chance to rule Nigeria.

Since this charlatan who goes about arrogating to himself as Mr know-all doesn't even know basic common sense, then it shows how senseless and delusional he is.
Oga be calming down.
Peter Obi knew he had no chance @ the pdp ticket from onset, hence his lackadaisical approach to campaign.
Peter left PDP because his chances as a vice has seriously dwindled. Stop all this cock and bull story of buying delegates, has peter not been a politician since onset, has he not been participating in luring delegates with money during previous elections.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2022
Which regions will vote PDP?
jaxxy:

peter obi is a factor bt not the only factor and probably not the determining factor. There are many factors that can make u win an election pr lose.

why are Peter obi supporters making everything about him alone. There are many things involved. Peter obi hasn't done up to abiola let's calm down and manage his prospects, potential and profile.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by zigzagluv: 1:39pm On May 26, 2022
everywhere he go , He nor even drop anything , Delegate wa wan vote na money dem need,
osinbanjoisaliar:
This one na wetin dem dey call bumper to bumper stylee. E be like sey Peter Obi no gree drop something for Reno. See wetin Obi stinginess don cause
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 1:40pm On May 26, 2022
Which region would vote for the PDP?
onatisi:
reno maybe foolish at times , but the truth is there was no way peter obi would have won the primaries talk less of the main election .
lets put sentiments, emotions and feelings aside . PDP is bigger than peter obi and the fact that he has left pdp doesnt mean that pdp will win or lose , he is not that influential to determine the fate of pdp, he may have people online working for him 24/7 but voting isnt done on social media .
i wonder who adviced peter obi to even obatin the form , it is obvious that neither pdp nor apc will zone or give their presidential ticket to the south east , no wonder ayim isnt even disturbing himself .
he is a good man , he is a good business man but pdp would have had a tough time selling him to the north and even to the south west ,
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Buckeyemedia1: 1:40pm On May 26, 2022
FashionMarket:
Reno will always have something to say on every issue
Not his fault that he is an exposed person with a little intellect.

If Reno Omokri is on your side you would love him, if he isn’t, you will detest him.

Na to smoke weed argue politics be em own like Fela Kuti.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 1:41pm On May 26, 2022
ikpumbe:

A criminal you were castigating,who ran away to a far away land because of money he stole, suddenly became your sweet lover because he's against a tribe you love to hate

I'm not aware of any money that was stolen by Reno and if he did,it's the responsibility of the government of the day to prosecute him for such crime. Trust me,I don't really care who the messenger is but the message itself is all that matters to me. Believe it or not,I have always admired Reno for his astute personality and high level of intelligence. Reno is a smart guy and I like him for that a lot. If you think I hate Igbo,that's fine,man. I really don't care about what you think. You Igbo only need to check yourselves if you believe that everybody hates you. What Reno said about Obi can't be faulted by anybody who is politically aware. Obi was never a factor in the PDP and that's just the truth !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by zigzagluv: 1:43pm On May 26, 2022
You people always rating yourself above your power, do you think igbos only can give 9million vote.... Southern people don vote , only igbo people in other southern , which statics did you use to arrive at 97% , u na go talk beer palour talk here
flamingREED:

In all those other 97.5% regions, are large numbers of Igbo and Obidient voters. I'm a Southeasterner residing in PH. I've always voted PDP. But I'm voting Obi this time or none.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by mrsfavour(f): 1:43pm On May 26, 2022
Fairview1:
Reno is becoming too irrational for my liking. I used to follow his nuggets, but on this political matters, he's now sounding very immature.
please this English, is it for my liking or to my liking? I want to learn it correctly, no jokes. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by hammer567: 1:45pm On May 26, 2022
SARSCoV2:

SE will still vote PDP. They don't have an option.

U mean Atiku or Wike? Joke on u.

SE have now exit PDP, know this and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested / Delegates Involved In Car Accident On Their Way To APC Convention In Abuja.PICS / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.