Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri (33910 Views)

Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Governor Ortom Confirms Attack On His Convoy By Herdsmen. PDP, Reno Omokri React / Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Risentouch(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2022
I wonder how with all these political analysis of Reno and he still allowed PDP to loose 2015/2019
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by OmoManU: 2:35pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
Reno is finding excuse not to support Obi. Is Obi responsible for the behavior of his supporters? Has he even won the primary? Tell me how Obi supporters are different from Tinubu and Atiku supporters?

wetin b my own, obi o, tinubu o, atiku o, reno o, everyone of them o shuld jus 4*ck off. all of them r jus fightin for their own interests not yours or mine

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2022
jmoore:
When was the last time Reno Omokri voted in Nigeria election?

The fugitive has been on the run since Jonathan lost.

The clown is standing with Atiku that has been contesting for president since 1992.

Reno Omokri is FFK Promax.

Honestly o, enjoying a better system in America whilst fighting so hard to impose another Buhari on Nigerians in the person of Atiku.

It's 100% obvious that Reno is just interested in what comes to him as an individual once Atiku is declared winner but he's on a long thing.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by edungene7: 2:35pm On May 26, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
On another thread you were gloriously lambasting APC, now you are here wailing over PDP?, I just dey sorry for you, I told you naive lot, but this kids don’t listen.
Mr I am not a party man nor do I have any reference for any party that those not mean well for the masses Itz obvious that both PDP and APC wants to play money politics at the expense of the masses I don't follow blindly
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by ukahrawah: 2:36pm On May 26, 2022
Fairview1:
Reno is becoming too irrational for my liking. I used to follow his nuggets, but on this political matters, he's now sounding very immature.

Money has changed hands.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 26, 2022
hammer567:

U mean Atiku or Wike? Joke on u.

SE have now exit PDP, know this and know peace.

So SE will vote APC right?
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2022
This is really not about Obi but the fact that he is the closest to Igbo presidency. You'll understand in due time, there's a reason the PDP is yet to put out a statement.

The PDP just lost their only chance of winning the presidency!
onatisi:
bros , it seems i am getting your point now and i think you are making one big mistake . it seems you think all igbos want and like peter obi . please if you are nursing that thought , kindly put it aside oooo. dont use social media noise to justify or generalize the situation and reality on ground . many igbos living in south east or outside south east will still not vote for peter obi even if had miraculously gotten the ticket
pdp or no pdp , peter obi isnt liked by all igbos , he may have his supporters, i am telling that if he had gone to that primaries , even pdp delegates from his state anambra wont vote for him . this is politics , lets put sentiments aside

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2022
SaintLucia:
Lol Obi Pandora has no electoral value. It's a looser without any political structure. He should go and enjoy his loot in Pandora. A man that cannot point and boast of his achievements and legacy in Anambra state where he governed for eight years but rather prefer to keep on mentioning China China China has no business in becoming the president of Nigeria
You are just writing gibberish out of envy and hate
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2022
Its not difficult, go check lagos presidential election 2015 and 2019 as well as Oyo state....those votes are influenced by Igbos there. Do you know the number of Igbos in Lagos, Oyo, Kano, Benue, Kaduna etc?
jaxxy:

not as many as those still in the village. I'm guessing.

u might be right bt this will be hard to determine. I know alot of igbos are indeed living outside the southeast bt how to know their number os difficult.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Ofunwa111: 2:44pm On May 26, 2022
Buhariiswicked:
Reno omokri has reacted to the exit of PDP presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

If you can recall Reno Omokri has been involved in an online feud with peter Obi supporters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1529520685197967363

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1529535273230651394

Alright Mr Reno, we have heard you. Focus on your party now .
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2022
LegendHero:
It is only a lunatic that will think PDP will die because Obi Pandora, a man without structure leaves the party.

For a party to die, it takes lot of political gladiators to exit at the same time then It will be relegated. Also, opposition party strength is also a big determinant to that.

The only think Peter Obi exit will do to the PDP is the voter apathy in the SE for candidates that would have voter PDP coz of him. The numbers from those people in the SE will not be enough to offset anything when it come to winnings.

No matter the party Peter Obi goes to, PDP will still win the SE in 2023. Just watch and see.

However they will win with lesser margin which unfortunately is still gonna be a percentage of the 5% votes. So e no offset anything.

PDP didn't die in 2015 when they lost presidency na cos of Obi who joined like 7 years ago go make am crash... It's clear Obi supporters or fans are too emotional...
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by mymadam(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2022
LegendHero:
It is only a lunatic that will think PDP will die because Obi Pandora, a man without structure leaves the party....

Gbam. Thank you for enlightening many around here undecided
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by tonyson010(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2022
LegendHero:
It is only a lunatic that will think PDP will die because Obi Pandora, a man without structure leaves the party.

For a party to die, it takes lot of political gladiators to exit at the same time then It will be relegated. Also, opposition party strength is also a big determinant to that.

The only think Peter Obi exit will do to the PDP is the voter apathy in the SE for candidates that would have voter PDP coz of him. The numbers from those people in the SE will not be enough to offset anything when it come to winnings.

No matter the party Peter Obi goes to, PDP will still win the SE in 2023. Just watch and see.

However they will win with lesser margin which unfortunately is still gonna be a percentage of the 5% votes. So e no offset anything.

to think that Igbo voting are only those in Southeast is myopic, even at that, The PDP structure in South is lost when it comes to presidency.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
PDP just lost their chance at presidency. Reno is celebrating PDP loss without knowing
You know nothing. You guys were just in a world of self delusion. Obi saw the handwriting on the wall that he was going to fail woefully. I hate the PDP so I was praying that they field obi so that their loss would be guaranteed. As much as I hate to admit it, PDP best chances are Atiku or Tambuwa
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
Its not difficult, go check lagos presidential election 2015 and 2019 as well as Oyo state....those votes are influenced by Igbos there. Do you know the number of Igbos in Lagos, Oyo, Kano, Benue, Kaduna etc?

No I don’t. Tell us.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2022
Galaxyowerri:
[s]This foolish attention seeker, I didn't bother reading his rubbish!

Look at a so-called Mr know-all always sounding like a primary 6 pupil.

The truth is that Peter Obi realized that Wike and Atiku were going to use stolen dollars to bribe delegates instead of supporting their best chance at winning the election. They couldn't rise above their personal selfish interests for the common good of the party.

All those army of youths across Nigeria that saw Peter Obi as their new hope are going to descend heavily on PDP same with Igbos that saw Peter Obi as their chance to rule Nigeria.

Since this charlatan who goes about arrogating to himself as Mr know-all doesn't even know basic common sense, then it shows how senseless and delusional he is[/s].
Stop this lies. In 2015 Buhari had no dollar to bribe delegates with, yet he defeated an Atiku that had billions.
Obi saw the glaring handwriting on the wall, so he quickly abandoned ship.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2022
You'll know soon
jaxxy:

No I don’t. Tell us.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by odonky: 3:00pm On May 26, 2022
Reno always sounds foolish, no atom of logic in his judgement of situations. The most annoying aspect of him is trying/ claiming to be smart
Galaxyowerri:
This foolish attention seeker, I didn't bother reading his rubbish!

Look at a so-called Mr know-all always sounding like a primary 6 pupil.

The truth is that Peter Obi realized that Wike and Atiku were going to use stolen dollars to bribe delegates instead of supporting their best chance at winning the election. They couldn't rise above their personal selfish interests for the common good of the party.

All those army of youths across Nigeria that saw Peter Obi as their new hope are going to descend heavily on PDP same with Igbos that saw Peter Obi as their chance to rule Nigeria.

Since this charlatan who goes about arrogating to himself as Mr know-all doesn't even know basic common sense, then it shows how senseless and delusional he is.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2022
PDP best chance is Atiku with Obi in PDP probably as vice but now that Obi is gone, tell me how Igbos would vote for PDP when Obi is the closest to Igbo presidency even if its vuce!
NOETHNICITY:
You know nothing. You guys were just in a world of self delusion. Obi saw the handwriting on the wall that he was going to fail woefully. I hate the PDP so I was praying that they field obi so that their loss would be guaranteed. As much as I hate to admit it, PDP best chances are Atiku or Tambuwa
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by hammer567: 3:03pm On May 26, 2022
SARSCoV2:

So SE will vote APC right?

apga nko?
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by odonky: 3:07pm On May 26, 2022
An assertion from a political illiterate,! Try to differentiate Igbo votes from south east votes
LegendHero:

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I can bet my balls that Now that Peter obi is no longer in PDP. PDP will not even get up to 5,000 votes come 2023! angry

The reason pdp got up to 11 million votes in 2019 was because of Peter obi. This is nothing but the plain truth.

However, we Nigerians have decided that it is Peter obi we want. Any party he goes, we'll all troops in and vote massively for him.

Welcome our incoming president Peter Ahmed Balogun Obi. President Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023!
If ur obi is so popular why not tell him to port to another part where it can secure it's presidential ticket
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by GoooodHardDick: 3:11pm On May 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
If ur obi is so popular why not tell him to port to another part where it can secure it's presidential ticket

Comrade. Calm down. Peter obi is currently doing consultation as to which party to port in asap.

He doesn't rush things and he's not desperate either. So just wait, you'll hear of the news about his new party soon.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by odomanis: 3:28pm On May 26, 2022
MadamExcellency:
All these are inconsequential.

The struggle for Nigeria President of Igbo extraction has brought out hidden traits from certain chameleons.

PDP just lost.

Exactly my dear. You have said it all.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Comrade. Calm down. Peter obi is currently doing consultation as to which party to port in asap.

He doesn't rush things and he's not desperate either. So just wait, you'll hear of the news about his new party soon.
And you think that will help him somehow? I didn't know a supposed elite like Obi can also be this deluded too
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by casualobserver: 3:31pm On May 26, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Nonsense most igbos in other regions don’t vote, & the ones who vote, vote in unison with the ruling party of the state they are in, follow follow mentality, ie Joseph Igbokwe of Lagos State.

You have hit the nail on the head. igbos are actually larger than they seem but they are mostly outside the SE. The result of that is 2-fold. 1) the SE as a physical region has lost it's political influence as a source of votes......believe it or not the recorded votes from the SE at the last election was one of the smallest if not the smallest of all the 5 regions. 2) an ibo man living outside the SE in a region dominated by an opposition party might be unmotivated to go out to vote against the prevailing party in that area because they can be identified and may become targets, so many living outside the SE stay at home....that may be different if they have someone on the presidential ticket though. However, no matter how many Ibos votes exist in Nigeria, they will need Northern votes...no Northerner is voting for an Ibo...and thats all you need to know about the prospects of an Obi or Ibo presidency.

This works in 2 ways: it could be we have underestimated the votes of the ibos outside the SE all these years because they do not vote because they have no skin in the game or they are to diversely spread out to make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by GoooodHardDick: 3:34pm On May 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
And you think that will help him somehow? I didn't know a supposed elite like Obi can also be this deluded too

I think obi left that party because he felt his life was threatened.

But however, let's watch out how the game unfold. He's currently doing consultation as to which party to port in asap. I think the new party will help. At least for the sake of his followers
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
PDP best chance is Atiku with Obi in PDP probably as vice but now that Obi is gone, tell me how Igbos would vote for PDP when Obi is the closest to Igbo presidency even if its vuce!
Anybody counting on obi votes must be a very stupppid politician. Voter aparthy has been on rise in the SE. Every political dispensation has seen the SE votes seriously reduced. Smaller votes will result in reduced leverage and negotiating power or advantage. That is politics.
The advent of ipob and ESN in the south east has further diminished their political leverage because voters will even be to scared to come to vote on election day. The recent anambra election is an example.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by SaintLucia: 3:40pm On May 26, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are just writing gibberish out of envy and hate
Lol Obi Pandora has no electoral value. It's a looser without any political structure. He should go and enjoy his loot in Pandora. A man that cannot point and boast of his achievements and legacy in Anambra state where he governed for eight years but rather prefer to keep on mentioning China China China has no business in becoming the president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Pickieox(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2022
Fairview1:
Reno is becoming too irrational for my liking. I used to follow his nuggets, but on this political matters, he's now sounding very immature.

In a saner clime where people are really educated, Reno will be seen as an educated-illiterate.
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by Teenwolf(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Exit Is Not The End Of PDP - Reno Omokri by ChikezieU(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2022
God1stson:

Big time even in Enugu state they choose one unpopular candidate ahead of very competent Ike ekweremadu. They loose they will record in southeast will sound load.only their sycophants will vote them. Enugu electorates are not ILLITRATES they never learntfrom their fall to APC. I'M AFRAID WILL CONTINUE OUR SUFFERING UNDER APC.
fool of the century... Stop saying what you don't know it will do you some good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Economist Features Reno Omokri And Theresa May, UK Prime Minister / Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.