Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

2023: Sule Lamido’s Son Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sule Lamido’s Son Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Jigawa (456 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa / 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Sule Lamido’s Son Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Jigawa by amzee(m): 11:51pm On May 25, 2022
Mustapha Sule Lamido, son of former
Governor of Jigawa State, Sule
Lamido, has picked the Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP, gubernatorial
ticket for the 2023 general election.

Announcing the result, chairman of the
electoral committee sent by the PDP
National Headquarters, Bar. Isah
Ahmed, said Mustapha polled 829
votes to defeat former Minister of
Power, Hon. Saleh Shehu Hadejia, who
scored 0 votes.
He explained that a total of 832 votes
were casted out of which three are
invalid.

DAILY POST findings revealed that
hours to the commencement of the
primaries, one of the three
governorship aspirants, Bashir Adamu
had withdrawn from the race.
Adamu, a four-term member of the
House of Representatives from
Kazaure/Roni/Gwiwa/Yankwashi and
SDP gubernatorial candidate in the
2019 general election was the main
opponent of Mustapha Sule Lamido.

Jumbo, in a letter he forwarded to the
chairman of the party, said his decision
followed a wider consultation with his
supporters and to allow peace to
prevail.

Re: 2023: Sule Lamido’s Son Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Jigawa by Afamed: 11:54pm On May 25, 2022
Joke of a party. Truly PDP has become a laughing party

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sule Lamido’s Son Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Jigawa by gaby(m): 11:54pm On May 25, 2022
No hopes in sight.

Anybody wey get way to jakpa comot from this hole make e no think am twice oh.

There's no end in sight to the nonsense.

Make dem own and chop the country.
Re: 2023: Sule Lamido’s Son Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Jigawa by amzee(m): 11:56pm On May 25, 2022
Waiting for Kano's PDP primary result. It'll be interesting cos there are 2 factions of PDP in Kano state.
Re: 2023: Sule Lamido’s Son Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:00am On May 26, 2022
When men are emerging, Peter Obi is withdrawing.

I said it that dude was a political weakling.

Even Atiku Abubakar told a confidant that his biggest mistake in 2019 was making Peter his running mate. He said Peter had no political value

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sule Lamido’s Son Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Jigawa by justicechichex: 12:08am On May 26, 2022
Be like Nigeria don dey practice monarchial system of govt. If papa rule finish, pikin go take over. Naso T.A. Orji pikin wan become gov for abia oh...
Re: 2023: Sule Lamido’s Son Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate In Jigawa by Sire360: 12:40am On May 26, 2022
Good day my fellow Nairalander

Please I need you assistance.(am not asking for money)

Ok am a 100lv student and also a crypto trader

I had an issue to pay my school propably after rising 70%. Looking for a way to complete the fund a friend told me if I can participate in the pre sale of a coin $DEWO( which propably did well at the initial start not up to 6day) at yesterday I thank the guy who ask me to buy but before the evening the token rug pulled and the founder made a way with more than 30 million dollars .

This was a huge shit including my school fees saga(But I thank God mainly for live) so a Guy can to my hostel and told me about palm pay app

Which he said the app has been feeding him since the semester through referral which he said per referral it pays ₦500 and BVN is not needed

Please my fellow Nairalander if you can just download the app and register using my referral code:zDCB1 it will go a long way to assist me please help a brother

Even if you have already registered you can still register with my code: zDCB1
only you phone number that is needed no BVN

������

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike- Another Pensioner Is Dead. / We Do Imposition Of Aspirants In Lagos / We Don't Want Imposition On US / Running Mate: PDP Group Urges Atiku, Governors,BoT,others To Pick Gov.Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.