Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,104 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa (23696 Views)

Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears / Bukola Saraki Pays Courtesy Visit To The Palace Of The Oba Of Benin Kingdom / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by kidap: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
The current senate president and PDP presidential candidate Bukola Saraki pays a fellow presidential aspirant and former governor of Jigawa, Sule Lamido a vist in his home town.

See photos below..

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/09/27/bukola-saraki-pays-sule-lamido-a-visit-in-his-home-in-jigawa/

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by alizma: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by faaz24: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
His desperado tactics killed Adeleke in Osun.
Lamido beware

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
faaz24:
After killing Adeleke on Osun
The dancing clown has been left to cry alone .
He danced alone . grin

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by DBossNG(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by onside: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Whilst PDP was loosing to APC.
Mtcheeew

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
He don carry bad luck go meet Lamido

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by 2eggs1goal: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Politics a game of numbers..
Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
cool this man just be running upandan.

Please read my signature. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Akosbaba(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Make Saraki talk about Osun now

11 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by budusky05(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
The way sule opens his mouth laughing at saraki is very suspicious,

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by raynobz: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
D ist pics Blike........
lamido;- So Na u still dey contest presidency with us wen dem Don already zone am to North grin grin
Saraki; - Wat to do Alhaji, make me try my luck Na, u know say I young

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by deebsman1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
See thieves

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by mrvitalis(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
He left osun?

I remember he said he knows how to defeat tinubu

In he first fight even with a leading head start he lost woefully

Trust me this guy is not worth more than 250k vote

Buhari is worth 12 million votes

Tinubu maybe 3 million votes

They are not mates to this guy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by deebsman1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Akosbaba:
Make Saraki talk about Osun now

Dem no born am

9 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Princedapace(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nonsense

So while apc was busy rigging the election in Osun, this man was busy in another state..

My people make una ready for Buhari for another 4years, these pdp never ready..

Osun state was the easiest for them to win..

All south west states are now apc and u think u will win presidential election next year?

No way..

Pray make God bless u becus it seems apc has come to stay for long..

Any ways, u can check my profile and read my thread on how I work online as a freelancer and make money..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Throwback: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
His visit to Omisore that was celebrated by PDP fanatics who want to return to power at all cost, did not yield anything positive.

Now he is off visiting another fellow presidential aspirant, in a bid to seek support again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by phastaphosto: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
I believe that there will be ultimately be a clash between the oppressed and those who do the oppressing. I believe that there will be a clash between those who want freedom, justice and equality for everyone and those who want to continue the system of exploitation,When you hear me say "by any means necessary," I mean exactly that. I believe in anything that is necessary to correct unjust conditions-political, economic, social, physical, anything that is necessary.For Saraki2019 i go dust my pvc
Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Massdamm(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Make we fry pap
Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

The dancing clown has been left to cry alone .
He danced alone . grin
Mad boy see as you spoil my uncle's show

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Kazeem47(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Saraki be like bro,abeg make una allow only me contest na.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by isrealisaac: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria need credible person with good personality
Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Bodude504: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bukola if you like go and visit olumo rock u will not escape it

11 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Daviddson(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Grow up, man and begin making sensible comments like others are doing and stop these senseless posting and reposting of same memes over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by jchioma: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
2019 go sweet die!

A presidential candidate shall emerge to put the opposition in power to disarray and sorry defeat.

Nigerians are taking note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Iamgrey5(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
The guy no even pretend

He is all about his bizness cheesy

Saraki the most self centered politician in Nigeria today grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by SaintLucia: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Saraki only support himself and never care for anybody or even the Nigeria project. Ribadu almost got him into jail if not for Yar'Adua that removed him as EFCC chairman through a dubious way in conjunction with the same Saraki.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Daviddson:
Begin making sensible comments like others are doing and stop these senseless posting and reposting of same memes over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by omoiyalayi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Is he not suppose to be supporting adeleke with his presence and everything he has got to win that election

How many of pdp big wigs are in osun today sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa by israelmao(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Brilliant strategist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others / 2019 Election: Why Buhari Must Step Down For Saraki - Primate Ayodele / Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.