Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race (21877 Views)

Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Dino Melaye With Ahmed Lawan (Photos) / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by Nobody: 6:57am On May 26, 2022
BigDick70inch:
See this purposeless coward Igbo politicians chicken out in dying minutes........

Trust me......they had still rush in here to lament or blame their woes on yorubas (osinbajo/tinubu)...
Tinubu, this time next week you airhead.

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by sokera: 7:01am On May 26, 2022
Kosoco:
This FTC guy.... Self Respect is not chiecken out.... Igbos don't play dirty Politics or do or die affairs.... Leaving honorably is not Fear but for peace..... As for you let's wait Saturday e no far Again....
then Politics is not for them … we have said it numbers without time that Igbos can’t play politics…. How can Peter Obi run away , Uzor Orji too even before primaries … these guys are cowards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:03am On May 26, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

PDP will lose not because Abaribe was schemed out rather because the Governor refused to rotate

The person that won PDP Primary is from Abia South like Ikpeazu?

That's, he's an Ngwá man again?

When it's the turn of Umuahia
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by ruggedtimi(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2022
Dem be dey insult orji kalu....

1 Like

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by sokera: 7:05am On May 26, 2022
Afamed:

This one has started wailing so early in the morning. Didn't we tell you Obi has no electoral value beyond Agulu?
his value is limited to social media … I see how Tinubu get attacked on social media and get supports on ground … that is politics not sitting on social media shouting equality and fairness

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:21am On May 26, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi should just retire from politics entirely, since he has dumped the PDP not just withdrawing from the race , he tried and didn't succeed no shame in that.

Peter Obi don't join any party!, you are desperate to save Nigeria, but Nigeria and Nigerians are not desperate to be saved... Stay away from Drama, you're not made for this.

Exactly !

1 Like

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by eldoradoxx: 7:26am On May 26, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Ekweremadu and Abaribe are yet to dump the PDP anyway.They just withdrew from the PDP governorship primaries
Ekweremadu has been promised VP ticket to run with Atiku. Abaribe is returning to Senate prospecting for a higher office in the Senate should PDP get sizeable senators this time to slug it out with APC. These men know what they re doing.
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by Karac: 7:28am On May 26, 2022
Chickens

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by sukkot: 7:30am On May 26, 2022
naija politics na for strong men oooo. odogwus

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by 1880maa: 7:31am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Nebulax:
So Abaribe was also schemed out of Abia gubernatorial election.

Pdp would loose some states in SS and SE in the general election
[/s]
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by 1880maa: 7:31am On May 26, 2022
[s]
Nebulax:

Nassarawa tactics could play out in some of SE states
[/s]
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by Johel(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2022
BigDick70inch:
See this purposeless coward Igbo politicians chicken out in dying minutes........

Trust me......they had still rush in here to lament or blame their woes on yorubas (osinbajo/tinubu)...

If you don't understand what politics is all about...shut your stupid mouth up!
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by gsmphoneseller: 7:32am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:
See lamentations from our good friends from the East.
We warned you about putting all your eggs in one basket but you insulted us.
Cry all you like but clean your eyes and look at the road well. Today is sit at home grin

Yoruba's have been the ones lamenting of Peter Obis exit from PDP, why the hypocrisy?

Leave peter obi to play his game.

Imagine how peter Obi has because the number one discussed political person in Nigeria.

Its making him more popular.

Take it or leave it, peter obis name had been written in gold.

You Yoruba's don't want Nigeria to be fixed because of your bigotry , longer throat, envy and hate. Very self-centered set of people.

1 Like

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by sukkot: 7:32am On May 26, 2022
so what happens to the 150 million naira paid for forms ? is it refunded ? or is it wasted ?

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by HRMK: 7:34am On May 26, 2022
WHY WOULD ANY REASONABLE NIGERIAN BE SURPRISED ABOUT OBI'S RESIGNATION FROM PDP?HE KNOWS HE COULDNT GET THE PARTY'S TICKET!HE IS NATURALLY STINGY!HE COULD ONLY SURVIVE IF HE WOULD BE SPONSORED!MOST OF HIS SUPPORTERS ARE THE POOR MASSES THAT COULD NOT ASSIST HIM WITH MONEY BUT VOTES!THE TRUTH IS THAT HE IS ALSO A MONEYBAG BUT A STINGY ONE AT THAT!A BILLIONAIRE THAT REFUSED TO BUY A CAR FOR HIS BIOLOGICAL SON!WHAT A SHAME!I DOUBT IF HE CULD GET ANYWHERE WITH ANY PARTY HE EVENTUALLY JOINS!NIGERIAN POLITICS IS ABOUT YOU SPENDING MONEY OR UR GODFATHER DOING IT ON UR BEHALF!NO REASONABLE MONEYBAG WOULD OPT TO BE A GODFATHER TO A FELLOW BILLIONAIRE LIKE OBI!HE HAS NO BUSINESS IN POLITICS IF HE IS NOT READY TO SPEND HIS MONEY!HE WONT SURVIVE IN POLITICS IF HE REMAINS STINGY!!

1 Like

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by orisa37: 7:39am On May 26, 2022
Obi-ekweremadu-abaribe-dump-pdp-withdraw-from-presidential-governorship-race.

THEY SHOULD JOIN SOLUDO TO EXPAND AND DEVELOP APGA.
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by onuman: 7:39am On May 26, 2022
Let's see how Atiku Abubakar go become successor to President Buhari.
PDP to the gutters.
Atiku is like he wants to sacrifice union Nigeria for his own selfish interest.
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by HRMK: 7:43am On May 26, 2022
Astoria:
Tinubu, this time next week you airhead.
TINUBU WONT EVER CHICKEN OUT!HE IS THE LION AND JAGABAN!HE FIGHTS TO THE END!NOBODY CAN DEFEAT HIM IN THE APC PRIMARIES!BUHARI CAN ONLY APPLY HIS JOKER IE CONSENSUS TO EDGE HIM OUT!BUT WHAT IS CERTAIN IS THAT HE IS CONTESTING IN 2023!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by OlawaleBammie: 7:53am On May 26, 2022
Kosoco:
This FTC guy.... Self Respect is not chiecken out.... Igbos don't play dirty Politics or do or die affairs.... Leaving honorably is not Fear but for peace..... As for you let's wait Saturday e no far Again....
shuuuut uuup
Gbe gbogbo enu e soun.

They always find excuses in their unfortunate grin grin grin

Very lazy, lilly mind set of people grin grin

Na only chestbeating them sabi,

They wil still blame this on that fellow nonsense tinubu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by HRMK: 7:55am On May 26, 2022
gsmphoneseller:

Yoruba's have been the ones lamenting of Peter Obis exit from PDP, why the hypocrisy?

Leave peter obi to play his game.

Imagine how peter Obi has because the number one discussed political person in Nigeria.

Its making him more popular.

Take it or leave it, peter obis name had been written in gold.

You Yoruba's don't want Nigeria to be fixed because of your bigotry , longer throat, envy and hate. Very self-centered set of people.
SO,YORUBAS ARE THE ONES KILLING IGBOS IN THE SOUTH EAST AND STOPPING THEM FROM GOING TO THEIR BUSINESS PLACES?YORUBAS ARE RUINING THEIR ECONOMY?YOU STILL AV A LOT TO LEARN!GO ON DAYDREAMING AND NEVER WAKE UP FROM UR SLUMBER!!

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by BarrElChapo(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:
The South East PDP is fool of cowards and politically dumb leaders.
Say what you will about Rochas, he will never pull out.

Can Rochas win in any election apart from his local government in imo state ?
Try critical thinking skills.
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by Mummyfour(f): 7:59am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

I will quote you as much as I please. Your father is not the owner of Nairaland and you are not the one buying me data. If you don't like it, go and die. grin

You're a political failure, a political coward, an electoral liability and a political Hushpuppi.
My state alone has produced more Presidents than your entire region. What you are crying for today, we dey get am steady. You are a failure in all aspects.
Eeyah!!
I pity your condition.
Continue.
Mental health issues especially the ones caused by Nigerian politics and politicians is real.

Anti depressants have been subsidized, take advantage of it
Continue quoting me, and if you no like my opinion, go and die grin

See as you dey form for mouth like an epileptic person, because of politics.
Haaaaaahhhaaaha.
Once more sorry.
Take heart.
You will be alright
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by ViktorCash: 8:04am On May 26, 2022
Something is fishy! This mass exodus by S.E contestants means there are plans for this incoming elections
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by orisa37: 8:06am On May 26, 2022
PDP IS FULL OF LIONS AND LIONESSES, NO ONE WANTS A SUBORDINATE POSITION.
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by ufuosman(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2022
Soon d game plans go dey unfold
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by Nobody: 9:52am On May 26, 2022
HRMK:
TINUBU WONT EVER CHICKEN OUT!HE IS THE LION AND JAGABAN!HE FIGHTS TO THE END!NOBODY CAN DEFEAT HIM IN THE APC PRIMARIES!BUHARI CAN ONLY APPLY HIS JOKER IE CONSENSUS TO EDGE HIM OUT!BUT WHAT IS CERTAIN IS THAT HE IS CONTESTING IN 2023!!
OK sir!
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by Nobody: 10:03am On May 26, 2022
BigDick70inch:

A bigotic child, element of tribalism! It goes with witchcraft! You are a deadly being..
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by descarado: 10:10am On May 26, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Just wait Sunday no far again.Breakfast is coming
I seem to respect you but there are things you guys do online that portrays igbo as arrogantly sentimental.

I thought the younger generations of igbo will learn from the mistakes of our elders.

Everyday, you all come here to shout yoruba this yoruba that without putting your house in order.

You lot should learn how to interpret national politics. The yorubas will come and poke you and all of you will start boasting like parrot while they stay by the side and laugh.

You and the likes of you here should learn to use strategy when debating or engaging in any discourse. I said something like this when some small boys will not allow us rest because of esn. Now esn is on the defensive forgetting the rubbish all of them have been vomiting online including kanu.

You all make it hard for the political class to go out there and get our own share.
Till Nigeria divide, igbo is still part of Nigeria.
Obi has left, I hope you all are happy. He was the only saleable candidate in igboland but toxicity from you people made him withdraw.
Yet, you still don't learn.
Lots of igbo people have left this politics section for you guys that come here to ridicule igbo people and land. We are called chest beaters for a reason.
Inferiority complex that we are seen as second class citizens in Nigeria make us boast and best our chest to show we are not. Just like nwaboi who just become oga. Maturity is earned. Mayurity is what will make you prove everybody wrong. The way you talk, act etc should be top notch. They have our mumu button and we always fall into their trap by acting or speaking without consultations and pausing.

May this message meet you well. By the way, I'm a female and I'm sure I speak the mind of many igbo ladies here.
There are so many of us. Check how we engage in discuss here like nwada and pass messages across.

In igbo culture umuada always talk with wisdom.

I feel so ashamed when I read some comments here. That's why seun and his people always put topics that they know will make uou guys bleat and you don't fail.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by duwdu: 10:44am On May 26, 2022
descarado:

I seem to respect you but there are things you guys do online that portrays igbo as arrogantly sentimental.

I thought the younger generations of igbo will learn from the mistakes of our elders.

Everyday, you all come here to shout yoruba this yoruba that without putting your house in order.

You lot should learn how to interpret national politics. The yorubas will come and poke you and all of you will start boasting like parrot while they stay by the side and laugh.

You and the likes of you here should learn to use strategy when debating or engaging in any discourse. I said something like this when some small boys will not allow us rest because of esn. Now esn is on the defensive forgetting the rubbish all of them have been vomiting online including kanu.

You all make it hard for the political class to go out there and get our own share.
Till Nigeria divide, igbo is still part of Nigeria.
Obi has left, I hope you all are happy. He was the only saleable candidate in igboland but toxicity from you people made him withdraw.
Yet, you still don't learn.
Lots of igbo people have left this politics section for you guys that come here to ridicule igbo people and land. We are called chest beaters for a reason.
Inferiority complex that we are seen as second class citizens in Nigeria make us boast and best our chest to show we are not. Just like nwaboi who just become oga. Maturity is earned. Mayurity is what will make you prove everybody wrong. The way you talk, act etc should be top notch. They have our mumu button and we always fall into their trap by acting or speaking without consultations and pausing.

May this message meet you well. By the way, I'm a female and I'm sure I speak the mind of many igbo ladies here.
There are so many of us. Check how we engage in discuss here like nwada and pass messages across.

In igbo culture umuada always talk with wisdom.

I feel so ashamed when I read some comments here. That's why seun and his people always put topics that they know will make uou guys bleat and you don't fail.

Hmm.

P34c3
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by Passionnn: 12:26pm On May 26, 2022
Shawnnn01:
What is wrong in that ? The multitude of foolish igbos insulting Tinubu n Osinbajo hateful tribalist n bigots too. How come your delusional Igbo dead brain father isn't calling them out but you think you have a right to call this one out. No be bigotry n madness be that.

If your derisive mind tells you that your misfortune in life individually and collectively is causec by the Igbos, can you simply just carve their territories from this cursed entity called Nigeria?
If you and your peanut givers are scared of doing this, let thunder continue to fire you and your unborn generation.
This obsession about the Igbos has reached a level where every opposing voice to Tinubu ambition is tagged an Igbo man. Whereas you know that The Yorubas are the ones usurping the turn of the Igbos to govern this country.
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by BabaIbo: 1:53pm On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

Stop throwing tantrums, it is not me that said they should kick your father out of PDP. If you had commonsense, you won't be where you are today when your mates have gone far.

I will make fun of you guys as much as I please. No be me say make Una mumu.

You are a product of sarewagba a.k.a one night stand, that is why you don't have regards for other people's parents.
Go ask your mom who your father is and stop transferring aggression on people who are not your father.

Who is your daddy? You don't know... cheesy grin

Like I said, stop crying like a baby that his mom removed her breast from his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) / Happy 74th Birthday to President Muhmmadu Buhari - Nairalanders / Finally, The Political Campaign Posters Are Disappearing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.