Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race (21876 Views)

Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Dino Melaye With Ahmed Lawan (Photos) / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:12pm On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

Abaribe is a nonentity in Abia. PDP will win the election convincingly .
only wike will remain in PDP by 2023...
And his accountant general will lose the state governorship race..
A new party will sweep south east and south south..
We are 95% sure....
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by Peace2love: 2:58pm On May 26, 2022
Obi my man, I respect and salute your courage. You know a good name is better than many riches. You have good/excellent intention for our beloved country, but as usual the principalities and powers in Nigeria's political space will not let you be. I pray God hear our prayers and frustrate the enemies of this nation. Amen
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by HRMK: 3:44pm On May 26, 2022
Astoria:
OK sir!
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!IF BUHARI APPLIES THE CONSENSUS JOKER HE WULD CONTEST ON ANOTHER PARTY'S TICKET!HE IS AN EXPERT IN FORMING NEW PARTIES!!
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by HRMK: 3:53pm On May 26, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
only wike will remain in PDP by 2023...
And his accountant general will lose the state governorship race..
A new party will sweep south east and south south..
We are 95% sure....
THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL WOULD BE VERY LUCKY IF NOT ALREADY IN JAIL BY THE ELECTION TIME!EFCC IS ON THE PROWL FOR LOOTERS NOW!!
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by juman(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2022
Go and contest using other parties if you are popular.
Tens of other political parties.

Buhari left ANPP but later they ran to him to join other parties to form big party.

You can also do that.
If you are popular, the political party needs you more than you need them.
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2022
descarado:

I seem to respect you but there are things you guys do online that portrays igbo as arrogantly sentimental.

I thought the younger generations of igbo will learn from the mistakes of our elders.

Everyday, you all come here to shout yoruba this yoruba that without putting your house in order.

You lot should learn how to interpret national politics. The yorubas will come and poke you and all of you will start boasting like parrot while they stay by the side and laugh.

You and the likes of you here should learn to use strategy when debating or engaging in any discourse. I said something like this when some small boys will not allow us rest because of esn. Now esn is on the defensive forgetting the rubbish all of them have been vomiting online including kanu.

You all make it hard for the political class to go out there and get our own share.
Till Nigeria divide, igbo is still part of Nigeria.
Obi has left, I hope you all are happy. He was the only saleable candidate in igboland but toxicity from you people made him withdraw.
Yet, you still don't learn.
Lots of igbo people have left this politics section for you guys that come here to ridicule igbo people and land. We are called chest beaters for a reason.
Inferiority complex that we are seen as second class citizens in Nigeria make us boast and best our chest to show we are not. Just like nwaboi who just become oga. Maturity is earned. Mayurity is what will make you prove everybody wrong. The way you talk, act etc should be top notch. They have our mumu button and we always fall into their trap by acting or speaking without consultations and pausing.

May this message meet you well. By the way, I'm a female and I'm sure I speak the mind of many igbo ladies here.
There are so many of us. Check how we engage in discuss here like nwada and pass messages across.

In igbo culture umuada always talk with wisdom.

I feel so ashamed when I read some comments here. That's why seun and his people always put topics that they know will make uou guys bleat and you don't fail.

Lots of fallacies and gibberish in one post.Igbos don't have strategies so where exactly has the so-called strategies of the Yorubas landed them?

They all campaigned for this present misfit even when it was as clear as water that he has nothing to offer.

Seven years after with a near camotose economy,there are now about been ditched for the same GEJ they vehemently castigated online seven years ago!!! Is that what you call strategy?

BTW what has my posts on nairaland got to do with Peter quitting the PDP,it appears you are ignorant of the politics at play which led to his PDP exit
Re: Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race by EagleNest(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2022
Afamed:

This one has started wailing so early in the morning. Didn't we tell you Obi has no electoral value beyond Agulu?

Yes because the so called electorates are very gullible, dumb and poor in mind to understand what is best for them. Las last they will start wailing and begging God to help them when the idolised special one with the so called "electoral value" starts giving them sands to grind. Go and vote as usual, shebi una like suffering. For me I will not waste my vote again. Electoral value my foot!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Loyalists Lobby Emirs To Beg Buhari / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / INEC Declares Ifeanyi Okowa Winner Of Delta State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.