Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist (49320 Views)

Court Remands Ramon Adedoyin, Others Over Timothy Adegoke's Death / Timothy Adegoke Death: 12 More Facts Emerge - Vanguard For The Truth Foundation / Man Who Took His Wife To Swear An Oath Over Sex Brutalizes And Batters Her. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by cashmyles: 2:22pm On May 26, 2022
I see no reasonable reason why the hotel management would have disposed the corpse if they had no hand in the death of the deceased. A whole lot happened behind the scene and I strongly believed the mgt had a hand in the death of Timothy
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Digmygold: 2:25pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

Pls point out where it was mentioned the deceased had a broken skull,I missed that part.I may need glasses

Because all you watch is Power Rangers otherwise you wouldn't be asking me such a foolish question.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by oliverwrites: 2:26pm On May 26, 2022
handie:
The way human life is valued in this clime is just something else. A full human being dies in an hotel and the best the management can do is administer oath of secrecy on staff? What happened to alerting the necessary authorities? Placing the business' repute over doing what's right both legally and morally? Na wa
Died? ? ? He was killed.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Akharmony: 2:38pm On May 26, 2022
polititcians should stop stealing funds , create employment, let judicial system have a good law to protect citizens, let our movies b censored and let morale be taught in different place of worship and also in schools... Just look at a Pro chancellor of a well know university in such a barbaric act. . . Initially i taught it was a setup tp bring the man down but as things drh go e like the man get hand in the matter. . .
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by seborrhic: 2:40pm On May 26, 2022
Digmygold:

Because all you watch is Power Rangers otherwise you wouldn't be asking me such a foolish question.
We are not fighting.
I said I can't find the part of the skull and just want you to highlight it here or post an official link where they found the skull broken or damaged.
We all miss somethings atimes.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by vikstandon(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2022
If you think he died as a result Occultic practice in the hotel...hit like!

If you think he died a natural death...hit share!

The world is not for carefree living... Please belong somewhere!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by hohafrank(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:
My humble,honest opinion is that the guy died from health related issues in the hotel and the hotel management fo olishly tried to safeguard the image of the hotel,naively trying to avoid being tagged a ritual killing perpetuated in the hotel,by dumping his corpse like a piece of rag.
Now,the verdict of ritual killing will stay with the accused owner,no matter what evidence is brought to the contrary.
I wanted to accuse you of being one of them until I read your last paragraph.
People die in hotels by natural causes which is not a big deal.
But in this case the owner of the hotel and his cohorts had hands in it.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Digmygold: 3:10pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

Pls point out where it was mentioned the deceased had a broken skull,I missed that part.I may need glasses

Is Nairaland your only source of information on details of Adegoke's murder? Have you been keeping abreast with current and trending news on other platforms at all?
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Viktorinox2(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2022
Richy4:
Hmmm!! sad
Ahh, I go like know how them resolve that case o
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by NnekyRiri: 3:33pm On May 26, 2022
God Have Mercy
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Dminister(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2022
Why did his workers take oath if he died a natural death as claimed by the autopsy report? This is to ascertained that he was used for rituals renewal.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by letitrainnow(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2022
Wicked and unreasonable people
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Richy4(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2022
Viktorinox2:

Ahh, I go like know how them resolve that case o
I don't even know what to say my dear.. it made me speechless..
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Psady(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:
My humble,honest opinion is that the guy died from health related issues in the hotel and the hotel management fo olishly tried to safeguard the image of the hotel,naively trying to avoid being tagged a ritual killing perpetuated in the hotel,by dumping his corpse like a piece of rag.
Now,the verdict of ritual killing will stay with the accused owner,no matter what evidence is brought to the contrary.
We have heard issues of people dying in several other hotels round the globe as a result of health complications or drug abuse, and right steps are being followed to ascertain the cause of death by the authorities in charge, that has not deterred customers from visiting those hotels, My question is why did they have to cover up, by dumping the body of the young man? This is heavily condemnable and warrant serious prosecution. Though u just made your honest observation, but I do think there's more to it

1 Like

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Kaymansion(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2022
Olorun maje kori wa gba ibode

1 Like

Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Bbbw: 3:58pm On May 26, 2022
Really
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by fluffybaby(f): 4:09pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

Let them check CCTV time stamp to confirm what she said. Did she enter in the morning? Was she frantic when she walked out? Did the owner and his son enter his room the night prior to do the deed only to leave his body to be discovered the next day? CCTV time stamp should be used to verify her story.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by musicwriter(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

IkeIgboNile:
It may not have been ritual killing as earlier thought but it seems like the hotel management panicked and decomposed the body without the authorities been notified.

Something similar happened in my community, the lady died in the hotel room and her lover ran away without telling anyone,when the hotel management went and threw her corpse into a river without informing the authorities but as fate could have it, the man returned with police officers only to discover that the corpse was missing.

From my own perspective, I think a massive cover up is going on. Because the stigma that would've been there against the hotel for informing the police about the death, clearly outweighs what the hotel has gotten now.

Anybody with a working brain would've known from the onset that it would be easier to alert the police than taking the huge risk of disposing the corpse. We all know that anybody can die at any time, and there's nothing to hide about a genuine natural death of a customer in their hotel. The only time they would be hiding something is if it wasn't a natural death.

Therefore, I don't believe there was any such oath. I believe the girl is actually lying, saying what she was told to say.

Having said that, if they've thoroughly checked the corpse and there are no bruises and or no body part is missing, then it could be a natural death after all.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by 8stargeneral: 4:42pm On May 26, 2022
People get mind shaa
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Emmanuel909090: 4:42pm On May 26, 2022
Why not report the incident, natural death can also occur.

All this hide and seek will make you guilty.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by negro77: 4:43pm On May 26, 2022
handie:

Source: https://punchng.com/we-took-oath-over-oau-students-death-hotel-receptionist/
This can’t be the first time, they must have been practicing this evil and heinous act wayback before it got escalated
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Christistruth00: 5:41pm On May 26, 2022
jaytii:
Imule Awo

Imule Awo iranu ti won mu ti gbogbo ilu daaru mo won lowo

Ti Ile ati gbogbo Ona Won di Jatijati

Ti ategun Alafia Olorun ko ri aye wo ilu won titi to fi di radarada
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2022
This is double tragedy grin
IkeIgboNile:
It may not have been ritual killing as earlier thought but it seems like the hotel management panicked and decomposed the body without the authorities been notified.

Something similar happened in my community, the lady died in the hotel room and her lover ran away without telling anyone,when the hotel management went and threw her corpse into a river without informing the authorities but as fate could have it, the man returned with police officers only to discover that the corpse was missing.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Billygee2u: 5:57pm On May 26, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Why oath of confidentiality if their hands are clean.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Corporate2020: 6:00pm On May 26, 2022
Dexpro:
Like the poster above me said, human life has been reduced to nothing in Nigeria. Humans die like roaches. The authorities are of course less concerned.

Not only in Nigeria. People are killed everyday by small small children in America. Any drug addict in America can just pick up guns and start killing for fun
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:10pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:
what about the blood stain, the loose hotel room key, where are all his gadgets, where is CCTV footage, why did they doctor the Lodgers book?

If truly it was natural and the act was out of fear, fine.... They should provide the CCTV footage and call logs of 5 top personnel involve including Adedoyin and roheem lobatan.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2022
musicwriter

From my own perspective, I think a massive cover up is going on. Because the stigma that would've been there against the hotel for informing the police about the death, clearly outweighs what the hotel has gotten now.

Anybody with a working brain would've known from the onset that it would be easier to alert the police than taking the huge risk of disposing the corpse. We all know that anybody can die at any time, and there's nothing to hide about a genuine natural death of a customer in their hotel. The only time they would be hiding something is if it wasn't a natural death.

Therefore, I don't believe there was any such oath. I believe the girl is actually lying, saying what she was told to say.

Having said that, if they've thoroughly checked the corpse and there are no bruises and or no body part is missing, then it could be a natural death after all.

I see your point,that's the fishy part but from my experience, i know that such things can happen in Nigeria. We just have to wait witness statement and other records to get a clearer picture.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by GoodIsGod: 8:02pm On May 26, 2022
seborrhic:

This is exactly what must have happened. But in attempt to cover up the death of the young man, the worst they dreaded happened. The image of the hotel, the management and the owner is dented for ever.

This is why it is better to tell the truth always no matter what might come after. Telling lies will only compound issues.

Life of the young man matters that the image of an hotel.
The act is Evil
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by yemobrown(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
yemobrown

Lmao! Abeg, wetin come happen when police show?
This na bazaar.

They went in search of the woman's corpse which was found after some days with fish bites. Thise involved were arrested but i didn't follow the case anymore. The woman that died was married to a man that lived in UK for so many years without coming back and didn't have any kids(though she adopted a girl some years before she died). So i think the case was held in secrecy in order to protect the man's family.

Nawa o!
Things dey happen o.
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by olatuns2017: 9:22pm On May 26, 2022
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by YangaBabe: 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Why oath of confidentiality if their hands are clean.
good question
Re: We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist by Khaysee: 9:49pm On May 26, 2022
Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) / Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.