Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF (32685 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by noleflendum: 11:10am On May 27, 2022
God1stson:

WE CAN SEE THROUGH THIS FACADE OF INSECURITY PTDF IS CLAIMING. I WAS INVITED BUT WON'T STEP A FOOT OUT OF THE SOUTH EAST FOR ANY LOCATION EVEN IF ITS RIVERS. FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS;
1) YOU ARE GOING TO CONDUCT INTEVIEW IN NORTH EAST THE HEART BEAT OF BOKOHARAM, BUT WON'T TRY SAME IN SOUTH EAST.
2) IN THIS BUHARI REGIME WITH SO MUCH HARDSHIP U WANT ME TO TRANSPORT TO RIVERS STATE WHERE U WILL EVENTUALLY SELECT 3 PERSONS THAT ARE POLITICALLY CONNECTED FROM EACH STATE OF THE SOUTH EAST WHERE A STATE LIKE KADUNA HAS SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES MORE THAN THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST.
3) IN THE ERA OF COVID-17 INTERVIEWS WHERE DONE USING ZOOM APP. BUT NO THEY HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT TO DO THEIR USUAL ABRACADBRA.
I REST MY CASE I HAVE OTHER CREDIBLE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIPS TO APPLY 4, IF PTDF WANT MAKE THEM DO ONLINE INTERVIEW FOR SOUTHEAST, IF THEY NO WONT MAKE THEM LIVE AM WE HAVE BEEN SURVIVING AND EVEN WAXING STRONG.

Dear .............

INVITATION FOR 2022/2023 PTDF SCHOLARSHIP MSC/ Ph.D. INTERVIEW

We are pleased to inform you that, having met the PTDF advertised criteria, you have been shortlisted for the PTDF Oversea Scholarship Scheme interviews where you will be required to present your research proposal (PhD) and/or statement of purpose (MSc), and answer questions to convince the panel of industry stakeholders and academics why you should be considered for the award.

The Schedule Is as Follows:

Date: Fri, June 03, 2022
Time: 02:00PM
Venue: Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt, Choba
The interview panel will assess you on the following criteria:

Quality of credentials
Quality and relevance (to the oil & gas industry) of proposed research/study
Publications and professional memberships
While you may present supporting material to reinforce your case, you are not expected to make a PowerPoint presentation or use banners/posters for your presentation.

why are you comparing peaceful state with boko haram
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by linsk(m): 5:19am On May 29, 2022
Please has anyone been invited for the interview at bauchi center? Av not gotten the invite and I selected bauchi 4 interview
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Tennyjot(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2022
When is LSS starting their interview please. Any information about
Kingof2nations:

Insecurities in SE is not worst compared to north

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / PHOTO: Ben Murray-bruce As An 18 Year Old

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.