Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF (32754 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Foreigna2: 6:57am On May 26, 2022
Oplomo:

Enslaved mugu, why you no fix am on Sunday make we do am for church. Na your mumu na e too much.

Who are you to dictate for the government?

Scholarship is a privilege, not a right. If you want to sit at home on Mondays, na you sabi.

7 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Foreigna2: 6:58am On May 26, 2022
Afonjakid:

And the interview was fixed on Monday?

Ask those who applied
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Nobody: 6:58am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

If not stupidity, why should you destroy your land to the point where it is compared to Borno.
destroy what are you in the eastern state what nonsense are you typing this is wickedness and i assure you the east already know where we belong in Nigeria
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by beejaay: 6:59am On May 26, 2022
The hatred of the Igbos have stopped us all from thinking.. Anything igbo like this, we start fuming in the mouth, we lost all our sanity..

Insecurity in the east indeed.. Is insecurity in the east up to10% of what is obtainable in the north?? The whole of North east is boko haram infested, northwest is bandit infested, north central is herdsmen infested with killings everyday and interviews is conducted there but southeast is the problem, But instead of us to ask question, we jump up with our primordial hatred for anything east.. This won't take us anywhere.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Oplomo: 7:00am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

Who are you to dictate for the government?

Scholarship is a privilege, not a right. If you want to sit at home on Mondays, na you sabi.

You better pass any Igbo man? even though na osho-free una dey chop since independence while the Igbo man pays for everything darn thing he gets?

Even the free edu wey Awolowo give una, oyo and osun states still dey fail WAEC and JAMB massively back to back while the world dey hail Igbo scholars from Africa to Europe to USA. Mugus! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Foreigna2: 7:01am On May 26, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
destroy what are you in the eastern state what nonsense are you typing this is wickedness and i assure you the east already know where we belong in Nigeria

Omo, that thing PDP did to Obi really pained you guys o.

3 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Yibo(m): 7:02am On May 26, 2022
We warned them but they didn't listen to us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Foreigna2: 7:02am On May 26, 2022
Oplomo:

You better pass any Igbo man, even though na osho-free una dey chop since independence while the Igbo man pays for everything darn thing he gets? Even the free edu wey Awolowo give una, oyo and osun states still dey fail WAEC and JAMB massively back to back. Mugus! grin grin

Cry me a river. No be me say mk PDP pursue Obi comot.

10 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Afonjakid: 7:02am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

Ask those who applied
Thought you applied and had info about it
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by ChoCho54(f): 7:03am On May 26, 2022
Thinkam:
This is want IPOB wants for Igbos, Further marginalization, so they can go on Twitter to tag UN and Donald trump that don't care...

IPOB well done
Don't be silly! Ask yourself if borno sokoto zamfara Katsina are safer than south east.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Foreigna2: 7:03am On May 26, 2022
Oplomo:

The world dey hail Igbo scholars from Africa to Europe to USA. Mugus! grin grin

See this one consoling himself. Typical mental escapism exhibited by slaves.
World dey hail you but you no get single Nobel Laureate for una entire tribe.
My friend, you mumu pass Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by 1880bola: 7:03am On May 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
You want to cannibalize the officials or get the kidnapped?
[/s]
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by 1880bola: 7:04am On May 26, 2022
[s]
noleflendum:
you want the PTDF officers to be killed because of the useless sit at home?
[/s]
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2022
i hope this will not affect there chances.......
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Emergingnation3(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2022
Igbo:
We warned them but they didn't listen to us
Ab0ki ! First of all Causion yourself.... Your fulani government should as well stay clear from oil and exploration in SE..
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Oplomo: 7:08am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

See this one consoling himself. Typical mental escapism exhibited by slaves.
World dey hail you but you no get single Nobel Laureate for una entire tribe.
My friend, you mumu pass Obi.

Answer the question, since your ewedu Muslim skull dey chop free osho free for nigeria, una better pass Igbo man in any way?

If I ask you your tribe now, you go even deny your dirty tribe 12 times before 12 pm today. Are you doubting? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Nwaotu10(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2022
BUT THE INTERVIEW WAS CONDUCTED IN NORTH EAST.? grin
BIAFRA IS ALL WE WANT. NOT SHITTY SCHOLARSHIPS.

AHEAD AHEAD
NO GOING BACK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Foreigna2: 7:12am On May 26, 2022
Oplomo:

Answer the question, since your ewedu Muslim skull dey chop free osho free for nigeria, una better pass Igbo man in any way?

If I ask you your tribe now, you go even deny your dirty tribe 12 times before 12 pm today. Are you doubting? grin

How many Igbos dey Forbes list? None
How many Igbos get Nobel Laureate? None
How many Igbos get Grammys? None

You guys are the dregs of the country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Kingof2nations(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2022
noleflendum:
•Shortlists 8,800 for overseas scholarships

As part of efforts to boost the capacity of Nigerians to work in the oil and gas industry, the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) has shortlisted 8,800 candidates from over 26,000 applicants for this year’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme, OSS.

The PTDF OSS is an annual programme that awards scholarships to Nigerians for MSc and PhD studies in partner universities in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, China and Malaysia.

Speaking on the process for this year’s selection, Mr. Bello Mustapha, Manager, Overseas Scholarship Scheme, PTDF, said the process which started in December 2021 would see the shortlisted candidates interviewed across centres in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna and Bauchi.

He said: “Over 26,000 people applied for the scholarship and over  8000 were selected to come and do the interviews.

We conduct the interviews in the six geopolitical zones of the country but we are doing in five geopolitical zones of the country this year because of the issues of insecurity in the Southeast.” 

Mustapha explained that candidates in the Southeast have been advised to pick centres outside the region to enable them participate in the interview process.

“We sent them mails to choose any centre. In all the geopolitical zones we have, you can actually choose any centre that you want. You may be in the South East and you decide to come and do it in Abuja, or you can even go to Bauchi”, he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/why-southeast-is-excluded-from-our-interviews-ptdf

Insecurities in SE is not worst compared to north
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by 1880b: 7:14am On May 26, 2022
[s]
noleflendum:
WAEC NECO JAMB should follow suit
[/s]
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Oplomo: 7:15am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

How many Igbos dey Forbes list? None
How many Igbos get Nobel Laureate? None
How many Igbos get Grammys? None

You guys are the dregs of the country.

"Dregs", wey dey make your ewedu taste like bitter agbo jedi when dem mention Biafra? Go Youtube and see how foreigners are dying to learn Igbo. No be mugu you be so. grin

Oya I am PROUDLY IGBO, oya which tribe you be? grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Emergingnation3(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This isn't a problem of course, Ndi Igbo won't be angry at this. They have good understanding.

They're proud supporters of Ipob, so no sacrifice is too much for Biafra.
I hope your Fulani government will as well stay away from carryout oil and gas explorations in SE....
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by HarlequinLekex: 7:18am On May 26, 2022
Pls,guys i have never heard anything about the medicine and pharmacy section if u have any information please let us know
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Okoroawusa: 7:19am On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the big problem that useless idiot called Nnamdi Kanu has brought to Igbo people

Anybody still thinking there will be Biafra is either mad or stupid
Bro, this one wey you follow support na wa o!
Is it because Tinubu name is not in the report or what?
Meanwhile I just want you to know that I liked your comment for the first time since I started seeing you on Nairaland.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2022
Dear second class citizen,
Nigeria owns Oil (that's if you even have it in your land) and gas, we'll continue to harness it while you're denied the benefits grin
Emergingnation3:
I hope your Fulani government will as well stay away from carryout oil and gas explorations in SE....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Foreigna2: 7:22am On May 26, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
i hope this will not affect there chances.......

It won't. Just that those from there will suffer from the long journey.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Okoroawusa: 7:24am On May 26, 2022
Kingof2nations:

Insecurities in SE is not worst compared to north
But the northern terrorists allow government and governance to carry on in the areas where they operate. Exams, elections are still conducted,government functions and functionaries still go about their duties without being afraid for the lives of their personnel...That is the difference between the northern terrorists and the eastern terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Balkan(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2022
But you will conduct election in the South East?
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Okoroawusa: 7:27am On May 26, 2022
Nwaotu10:
BUT THE INTERVIEW WAS CONDUCTED IN NORTH EAST.? grin
BIAFRA IS ALL WE WANT. NOT SHITTY SCHOLARSHIPS.

AHEAD AHEAD
NO GOING BACK.
Go and tell that to the igbos that applied and will get the scholarship while you keep shouting "Biafra or death ' on Nairaland.
Re: Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF by Emergingnation3(m): 7:27am On May 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nigeria owns Oil (that's if you even have it in your land) and gas, we'll continue to harness it while you're denied the benefits grin
You think says Igbo na SS people, the gas deposit SE which is the largest in the world is going to be use in developing Biafra republic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Presidential Jet Rumours: 'Parking Fees don’t exceed £1000' / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com / Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.