Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket (21180 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Re-Elected; Wins Ogun Governorship Election 2023 / Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos / Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by gbemi4real(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2022
Segun Showunmi is lying as he failed to show up at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library. He scored zero votes and declared a parallel primaries at NUJ.

The real winner of the original primaries conducted by the National Officers of the Party infront of INEC is Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu PhD

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by owo4mii(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2022
Boyooosa:

But the report claimed nuj centre, does that mean he went ahead to do his stuffs or vanguard is just reporting fake news?

Who won in oopl and what was the scores pls?

Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by funshint(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The election will be a walk-over for Dapo Abiodun even before midday.

Where is Ladi Adebutu ?
Which Adebutu?! angry He only has name; he lacks content!
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by teewety: 8:30am On May 26, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/ogun-2023-sowunmi-wins-ogun-pdp-governorship-ticket/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Fake News sponsored by Sowunmi the comedian. The authentic winner is Hon. OLADIPUPO ADEBUTU.

You letf the party secretariat to organize a kangaroo primary in NUJ. LADO is the Governor come 2023

Don't mind the comedian using media to promote his lies, the party will soon release the list of their governorship candidates across state.
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by Boyooosa(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2022
[quote author=owo4mii post=113184641][/quote]

This paper has been flying around in the internet even before they started the election...

Tell me what you know if truly you were there
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by omooba969(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

Left to me, I don't buy the idea of this primary nonsense. Imagine electing the delegates candidate at the general poll when we all know that brown envelopes must have been passed around.

It's a messed up system.

Lol cheesy...Sense no go kee you! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by Boyooosa(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2022
teewety:

Fake News sponsored by Sowunmi the comedian. The authentic winner is Hon. OLADIPUPO ADEBUTU.

You let the party secretariat to organize a kangaroo primary in NUJ. LADO is the Governor come 2023

The same thing attacker did when Kenny Bello defeated him on Monday

But why these people are so desperate like this

And if they ask him, he will have explanations to this avarice...
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by gentleguy1975: 8:41am On May 26, 2022
akinsmyk:

No, he actually won. I think the court will settle the matter coz there was a parallel election. Ladi won his own factional primary too
on a personal note I wish he won
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by owo4mii(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2022
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2022
humberjade:
PDP died in Ogun a long time ago, and would be buried finally with this latest development. It means they have two factions in Ogun State; Adebutu was announced winner of a faction yesterday, and Sowunmi, the winner of the other faction today, interesting days ahead.

Consequently also, Dapo is returning as a 2nd term Gov elect of Ogun without breaking a sweat.

In a civil world, that name would not near the government house at Oke-mosan come May 2023.
The infrastructural dearth under his watch is alarming.
Despite the influx of investors (manufacturing companies), the state is lagging behind in economic prosperity.
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by techWriter3: 9:10am On May 26, 2022
The reelection will wanna a Ride-past for Dapo Abiodun even wannafore midmorning
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by gbolagunte81693: 9:21am On May 26, 2022
It is just a bargaining chip for his faction. He will reduce PDP's chances and decamp to APC after the elections.
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by Shinor(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2022
Boyooosa:

But the report claimed nuj centre, does that mean he went ahead to do his stuffs or vanguard is just reporting fake news?

Who won in oopl and what was the scores pls?

Exactly. All major newspapers carried Sowunmi as winner and emphasized that INEC was present. I have read the other reports and didn't read about INEC being at Adebutu's primaries. I am just sharing my observations as a citizen of Ogun state. Before this election, Sowunmi had gone to court so we need to be guided. Let's wait to hear from INEC.
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by owo4mii(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2022
Shinor:

Exactly. All major newspapers carried Sowunmi as winner and emphasized that INEC was present. I have read the other reports and didn't read about INEC being at Adebutu's primaries. I am just sharing my observations as a citizen of Ogun state. Before this election, Sowunmi had gone to court so we need to be guided. Let's wait to hear from INEC.

You are right in some of your view
Let me start from the court cases has been thrown out already and no presence of the Party Electoral Officer and Inec at the NUJ.
Check these clips

https://fb.watch/deWpE0XGA5/

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by humberjade: 9:52am On May 26, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

In a civil world, that name would not near the government house at Oke-mosan come May 2023.
The infrastructural dearth under his watch is alarming.
Despite the influx of investors (manufacturing companies), the state is lagging behind in economic prosperity.

Unfortunately, that's where we find ourselves, lack of formidable opposition means his below par performance in office will go unpunished.
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by Hallabee1(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Where is Ladi Adebutu ?

Aje...

His picking beans
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by boladale123: 11:12am On May 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Where is Ladi Adebutu ?

Nigerians don't read,you just glance the headline and commented.
Read again properly or don't comment next time.
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by Caseless: 12:12pm On May 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I never expected this.

Adebutu was no where to be found
I never saw this coming too.
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by Bostin(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2022
Corporate2020:

.we won't give Dapo APC ticket, just watch it.
Amosun Mathematics Loading.. . .... AkinWiz
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by morohunfola78008: 2:21pm On May 26, 2022
Congrate to him!
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:23pm On May 26, 2022
omooba969:

Lol cheesy...Sense no go kee you! grin
grin
Re: Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket by Boyooosa(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2022
Shinor:

Based on the information available, sowunmi seeks inec and court's intervention so as to dissolve the current PDP Exco in Ogun state which did not happen.

On that election day, that Lado emerged as the winner, it was a public knowledge because that particular was held in obasanjos's oopl centre, the national executives of PDP were there, infact, it was the returning officer from Abuja that announced Lado as the winner based on the video that sufficed.

Other contestants were at the venue, oopl except sowunmi...why the absense when he was duly informed?

The election was conducted by the state Exco in collaboration with the national representatives of PDP and inec officials were on ground as observers.

The question is, how many contestants were present at the election version of sowunmi?

All others were present at the oopl version

Had it been Jimi got judgment from court or even note from inec to dissolve the state Exco before the election held in oopl, he would have point but none of that happened, to tell you sowunmi just tried to arrange his own election and gave the journalists money to publish the story in such a way that will suit his purpose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Jacob Zuma, At The State House / Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect / Hijab: Rename Muslim, Christian Schools, MURIC Tells Kwara Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.