Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows (195 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Is President Buhari Just Plain Unconcerned What Becomes Of Nigeria & Nigerians? / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by FatherOfJesus: 7:41am On May 26, 2022
Let's all take a deep breath and think?

Is it IPOB that has been looting your country into penury?
Is it IPOB that embezzled all the funds meant to give you infrastructure, quality Healthcare, science and technology and pay workers salaries?
Is it IPOB that cannot ensure good electoral process.
Is it IPOB that cannot give you stable electricity for the past 60years?

What's everyone's problem with IPOB?
IPOB will not be there when ASUU starts striking again, when you queue in long lines to buy fuel for your generators, when you cannot afford to buy shock absober for your car as a byproduct of your roads.

I'm making this post from a generator charged device, is IPOB responsible for that?

It seems an average Nigerian lacks the ability to critically analyze problems, know the source and target source. People are and will still loot you to stupor, you are busy chasing shadows in IPOB.

Is it IPOB that is sharing your money for elections and laundering them in foreign accounts?
Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2022
Lol, no one said IPOB is the main problem of Nigeria but IPOB is a problem of Nigeria. It's one of the problems of Nigeria. Just like Boko Haram, Banditry, Corruption, leadership and religious extremism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by Golan007: 7:44am On May 26, 2022
They seem well rehearsed in the head decapitation vjayjay severing department.
Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by FatherOfJesus: 7:47am On May 26, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Lol, no one said IPOB is the main problem of Nigeria but IPOB is a problem of Nigeria. It's one of the problems of Nigeria. Just like Boko Haram, Banditry, Corruption, leadership and religious extremism.
So you were living so fun before IPOB.
You had a good Nigeria before IPOB.
If you get a life without IPOB then Nigeria will be Eldorado. You must be a product of the bad educational system of this country.

Remove IPOB, does anything change? Think, you have brain, think.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by EmeeNaka: 7:49am On May 26, 2022
IPOB-ESN terrorists are the greatest problem of Igboland now. We don't like IPOB-ESN terrorists and all their supporters.
Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
So you were living so fun before IPOB.
You had a good Nigeria before IPOB.
If you get a life without IPOB then Nigeria will be Eldorado. You must be a product of the bad educational system of this country.

Remove IPOB, does anything change? Think, you have brain, think.

Excuse me, seems you're really engrossed in this IPOB thingy because my sentence was clear. I said IPOB is one of the problems of Nigeria, I didn't say Nigeria was an Eldorado before IPOB. Nigeria was bad before Boko Haram and IPOB but all these groups made Nigeria much worse to live in. Try and understand and let's not be sentimental. Are you here for the betterment of Nigeria or the division of Nigeria?! Seems you're for the latter.

If you remove IPOB things will change for the southeastern people of Nigeria.
There will be no more sit-at-home, no more killings in the southeast, the southeast will be peaceful like it used to be, there will be accelerated growth in the southeast. Anambra used to be the fastest growing economy in Nigeria, IPOB is retarding the growth and economy of Anambra and the South East as a whole.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by FatherOfJesus: 7:51am On May 26, 2022
EmeeNaka:
IPOB-ESN terrorists are the greatest problem of Igboland now. We don't like IPOB-ESN terrorists and all their supporters.
remove IPOB, Nigeria will still not have electricity, good roads, good education and many wll still be poor.

IPOB is a result of the bad system in terms of people reacting. Focus on the problem and see IPOB vanish else you are just deceiving yourselves.

Nigerians are not ready to liberate themselves, you don't want to tell yourselves the truth
Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by FatherOfJesus: 7:54am On May 26, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Excuse me, seems you're really engrossed in this IPOB thingy because my sentence was clear. I said IPOB is one of the problems of Nigeria, I didn't say Nigeria was an Eldorado before IPOB. Nigeria was bad before Boko Haram and IPOB but all these groups made Nigeria much worse to live in. Try and understand and let's not be sentimental. Are you here for the betterment of Nigeria or the division of Nigeria?! Seems you're for the latter.
I'm engrossed in a better and functioning Nigeria. You are the person obsessed about Ipob hence cannot seem to see beyond your nose.

Remove IPOB, nothing will change. You Nigerians will still be impoverished, backward and underdeveloped. IPOB is a product of the bad system and you should not focus on products, focus of the source of the product.

It's not hard to reason like normal human being, you only need to drop sentiments dude.
Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm engrossed in a better and functioning Nigeria. You are the person obsessed about Ipob hence cannot seem to see beyond your nose.

Rmeoce IPOB, nothing will change. You Nigerians will still be impoverished, backward and underdeveloped. IPOB is a product of the bad system and you should focus of products, focus of thr source of the product.

It's not hard to reason like normal human being, you only need to drop sentiments dude

Lol, look at this blackmail. So, we should let IPOB stay?! Just because it is a product of bad system?!
Why didn't you open a thread on Boko Haram?! Why didn't you say if we remove Boko Haram nothing will change?! You're the IPOB sympathiser here, not me.
Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by Goke7: 7:57am On May 26, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
remove IPOB, Nigeria will still not have electricity, good roads, good education and many wll still be poor.

IPOB is a result of the bad system in terms of people reacting. Focus on the problem and see IPOB vanish else you are just deciding yourselves.

Nigerians are not ready to liberate themselves, you don't want to tell yourselves the truth

So is it ipob that will liberate people now? You guys will just open threads to spew nonsense.

Is Ipob the best way to react? Ipob has worsen the problem and remember it's easier to destroy than to build. Ipob has finally come to prolong the sufferings of people so you are not making any sense at all
Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by EmeeNaka: 7:58am On May 26, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

IPOB is a result of the bad system in terms of people reacting. Focus on the problem and see IPOB vanish else you are just deceiving yourselves.

There is no perfect country. Every country face challenges every time, but it takes a terrorist to kill innocent people because there is no electricity or water supply.
Are the IPOB-ESN terrorists solving the problems you mentioned above with their terrorism?
Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by FatherOfJesus: 8:00am On May 26, 2022
Goke7:

So is it ipob that will liberate people now? You guys will just open threads to spew nonsense.

Is Ipob the best way to react? Ipob has worsen the problem and remember it's easier to destroy than to build. Ipob has finally come to prolong the sufferings of people so you are not making any sense at all
I don't give a Bleep about IPOB, I don't like them either but they are product of bad governance. If the system were working, we will most likely not have an IPOB.

But there's no system, notjing is working hence you will see 100001 agitators until the country collapse.
Nigerians don't think and that's why we are backward. We always want to solve problems the same unproductive ways. if you put so much effort to attack the system and wrk on it the way you do to IPOB, IPOB would not exist.

Fighting IPOB is dead on arrival without tackling the problem in the system. You can not kill an ideology, it's difficult, you can only try. I swear.

It's gonna keep popping until you address the root cause. Corruption is the cause
Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by FatherOfJesus: 8:05am On May 26, 2022
EmeeNaka:
There is no perfect country. Every country face challenges every time, but it takes a terrorist to kill innocent people because there is no electricity or water supply.
Are the IPOB-ESN terrorists solving the problems you mentioned above with their terrorism?
Nigeria is far from perfect.

Nigeria is the closest you can get to imperfection. Can you tell me a major oil producing country that is still so impoverished, backward, dilapidated and cursed like Nigeria?

Let's do the analysis. You run an oil producing country that is struggling this way and you expect everyone including IPOB not to agitate.

You are joking sir. Fix the country, fix agitations. Nobody is going to sit down and act like everything is fine when it's not dude
Re: IPOB Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria. Nigerians Are Chasing Shadows by EmeeNaka: 10:02am On May 26, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Nigeria is far from perfect.

Nigeria is the closest you can get to imperfection. Can you tell me a major oil producing country that is still so impoverished, backward, dilapidated and cursed like Nigeria?

Let's do the analysis. You run an oil producing country that is struggling this way and you expect everyone including IPOB not to agitate.

You are joking sir. Fix the country, fix agitations. Nobody is going to sit down and act like everything is fine when it's not dude
So terrorism is the answer to the imperfections?
My friend, there is no way to defend terrorism. All the people IPOB-ESN terrorists killed are also suffering.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise / See The Two Governors Atiku, PDP Are Considering As Vice Presidential Candidate / How Peter Obi And Kwakwanso Will Form A Third Force To Defeat Apc And Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.