Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest (15888 Views)

INEC, APC Oppose Lp’s Request To Quiz IT Experts / CJN To Quiz Six Chief Judges Over Conflicting Ex-Parte Orders / EFCC Raises Team To Quiz Amosun, Okorocha, Yari As Immunity Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by MITCHELL96: 8:43am On May 26, 2022
Interrogate, Not Quiz sad grin
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by OnknownSoldier: 8:43am On May 26, 2022
They shouldnt quiz him for now. He needs some time to calm down, his BP must be very high for now.
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by sukkot: 8:43am On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
once a victim off efcc .collected all my device and empty my btc account without arrestting me later i saw the man with my phone using it on a dailly basis . i no fit cry but thank god for today
really ?

Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by dalass(f): 8:43am On May 26, 2022
DropsMic:

The fact that you didn't bother reporting him is suspicious

Report to who?

A senior officer who's more corrupt and also benefits from the daily remittance of the junior "law enforcement" agent

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by humberjade: 8:43am On May 26, 2022
grin
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by sukkot: 8:44am On May 26, 2022
owelle go collect wotowoto
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by onuman: 8:44am On May 26, 2022
But Rochas Okorocha was arrested to exclude him from presidential contest, not only for any corruption allegations against him.

It's like the same way El Rufai and EFCC's Ribadu stopped former Rivers state governor, Peter Odili, from contesting for PDP primaries in 2007 on the eve of the PDP primaries.
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Badonasty(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2022
Lol…she said ‘common man’…..loooool
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Kingcalls: 8:47am On May 26, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Is the daughter with him at the EFCC cell to know all this? Her father has been avoiding his court case all this while, why didn't she tell Nigerians about that?

Most of u had ur teachers suffer to make u understand his teachings
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by xperiencelove(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2022
EFCC are not quizing him, they are presenting him in court on Monday 30th. Court judge has been adjourning his case because he failed to appear in court and the EFCC has been warned to present him in court unfailingly on Monday.

Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-yet-to-quiz-okorocha-24hrs-after-arrest/

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Nobody: 8:53am On May 26, 2022
DropsMic:

The fact that you didn't bother reporting him is suspicious
cause i know am still gonna land in trouble if i did .i charish my freedom
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by onunwa21(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2022
The game becoming more interesting!!!!
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Alawode01(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2022
Okoro jam talk
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Jamesbally: 8:54am On May 26, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
EFCC must allow Okorocha to complete his screening. I believe the timing of his arrest is politically motivated. It will be UNFAIR and will do APC no good!

IGBO Man mentality. This is the reason why, South East is underdeveloped and they kept electing the worst Politicians.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by LCling: 8:55am On May 26, 2022
APC Screening is ongoing. The man said it APC and FG denied . Now doing same . The bitterness transferred more like one during civil war. No ex head of state or milliary Man that fought the civil should smear near power.they carryover the bitterness to this new generation . Younger don't know anything until buhari assume his style, bitterness everywhere. Imagine my best guy Musa yaradua is from same state with buhari . meaning all this problem is personal

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Nobody: 8:57am On May 26, 2022
sukkot:
really ?
bro once the matter get to cuth bro na trouble be that cus they are going to forfit all your property and when that happen it means it belongs to someone else be that and still go to jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by EmekaBlue(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2022
We need Biafra

Even China had Taiwan and Hongkong

The hatred for igbos is too much abeg

1 Like

Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Ezeimo: 9:01am On May 26, 2022
onuman:
But Rochas Okorocha was arrested to exclude him from presidential contest, not only for any corruption allegations against him.

It's like the same way El Rufai and EFCC's Ribadu stopped former Rivers state governor, Peter Odili, from contesting for PDP primaries in 2007 on the eve of the PDP primaries.
Bro you are right, Ohanaeze should speak against this I'll treatment of one of us.
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by hush15: 9:06am On May 26, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Is the daughter with him at the EFCC cell to know all this? Her father has been avoiding his court case all this while, why didn't she tell Nigerians about that?

It still doesn't take away the desperation they showed to pick him up and yet after 24hrs, still yet to be interrogated. It's called bullying.

Nigeria is a lawless nation. Unfortunately, the man involved too is not that credible too
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by iamgprince: 9:07am On May 26, 2022
“It is obvious now that the EFCC’s intention is to keep him until after the APC primaries, but we are relying on the judiciary to proffer justice as the last hope of the common man.”

how Rochas became a common man is what i'm still researching.
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by autodevice(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Landtans2: 9:16am On May 26, 2022
YOU'LL WANT TO PLANT BAY LEAF IN YOUR COMPOUND AFTER DOING THIS.

Bay leaf has a lot of spiritual importance. In due time, we'll cover more of the importance of this blog.

In this post, we'll be looking at how to use the bay leaf to attract money or financial breakthrough.

It will be nice if you do this practice today after reading this post. I want to see y'all testimony on this because I've been doing this and it has been working for me. I do this whenever I have something I want to buy urgent and I'm down financially. In the space of three days max, money will locate me and my aim will be met. I also want you to benefit from this spiritual update. It's so simple to do.

Keep reading in the main thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7145972/youll-want-plant-bay-leaf
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Ezeimo: 9:17am On May 26, 2022
Honestly this shows some aspirants of Apc and their supporters knows Owelle is nnukwu mmawu(big masquerade).
A man who came second under pdp primaries with Obj, Yarauda of blessed memory etc.
The fear of Owelle in this Apc primaries is the beginning of wisdom to them.
I expect Ohanaeze to condem this efcc arrest as it is political motivated.
My question is, do Pmb knows/ have hands on this Owelle predicament, if yes he is wicked.
Please I am saying Owelle is innocent or guilty but the timing is wrong and a disrespect to Igbos.
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Elix88(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2022
Honourable1901:
Why una dey pity am ,let him vomit what he has stolen..

What did he steal. Is that the way to arrest someone it's very shameful that this body use this kind of tactics and abuse on him. Let him sur EFCc for damage. Lawless attitude
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by Bobloco: 9:24am On May 26, 2022
She said: “Everyone saw how they invaded his home shooting as if they were arresting a terrorist.

Okorocha actually raped the treasury of Imo State like a terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:25am On May 26, 2022
Rochas is a thief who loves awusa people, so let his awusa people deal with him how they deem fit.

Stop disturbing awa peace. Biko! The time Rochas was grabbing the lands of widows and the less priviledged was he sympathetic?
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by maxito28: 9:25am On May 26, 2022
“It is obvious now that the EFCC’s intention is to keep him until after the APC primaries, but we are relying on the judiciary to proffer justice as the last hope of the common man.”

My question is, Rochas Anayo Okoroacha a common man? Hello.. na dia em go dey till after APC primaries.
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2022
Ezeimo:
Honestly this shows some aspirants of Apc and their supporters knows Owelle is nnukwu mmawu(big masquerade).
A man who came second under pdp primaries with Obj, Yarauda of blessed memory etc.
The fear of Owelle in this Apc primaries is the beginning of wisdom to them.
I expect Ohanaeze to condem this efcc arrest as it is political motivated.
My question is, do Pmb knows/ have hands on this Owelle predicament, if yes he is wicked.
Please I am saying Owelle is innocent or guilty but the timing is wrong and a disrespect to Igbos.
Rochas should pay for his sins.
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by JONSYN7154: 9:27am On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
once a victim off efcc .collected all my device and empty my btc account without arrestting me later i saw the man with my phone using it on a dailly basis . i no fit cry but thank god for today
why didn't you report him?
Re: EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2022
Elix88:

What did he steal. Is that the way to arrest someone it's very shameful that this body use this kind of tactics and abuse on him. Let him sur EFCc for damage. Lawless attitude
He grabbed the land of a widow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians / President Buhari Receives French Delegates At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.