Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

You'll Want To Plant Bay Leaf In Your Compound After Doing This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You'll Want To Plant Bay Leaf In Your Compound After Doing This. (1348 Views)

My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Want To Plant Bay Leaf In Your Compound After Doing This. by SpiritualOT: 9:01am On May 26, 2022
Bay leaf has a lot of spiritual importance. In due time, we'll cover more of the importance of this blog.

In this post, we'll be looking at how to use the bay leaf to attract money or financial breakthrough.

It will be nice if you do this practice today after reading this post. I want to see y'all testimony on this because I've been doing this and it has been working for me. I do this whenever I have something I want to buy urgent and I'm down financially. In the space of three days max, money will locate me and my aim will be met. I also want you to benefit from this spiritual update. It's so simple to do.

Keep reading in our blog through the address in the image below

1 Like

Re: You'll Want To Plant Bay Leaf In Your Compound After Doing This. by SpiritualOT: 4:52pm On May 26, 2022
Re: You'll Want To Plant Bay Leaf In Your Compound After Doing This. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 26, 2022
SpiritualOT:
its true o, theres how you strip it from the leaf to boil and bath with....during the use, abstain from sex... you gode see changes
Re: You'll Want To Plant Bay Leaf In Your Compound After Doing This. by bigcee(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2022
No go work. Dey wait for bay leaf to do miracle for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You'll Want To Plant Bay Leaf In Your Compound After Doing This. by SpiritualOT: 8:17pm On May 26, 2022
..bb
Re: You'll Want To Plant Bay Leaf In Your Compound After Doing This. by Filitipy12: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wow

(1) (Reply)

I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It / What Will Happen If A Goat Or Sheep Eats Raw Marijuana Leaves / Reaction From Boyfriend After Lover Asked Permission To Sex For Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.