Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mend, Boko-haram, What Next? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mend, Boko-haram, What Next? (595 Views)

Boko Haram: What Next After The State Of Emergency? / Mend Threathen Boko Haram / How Do You Mend A Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mend, Boko-haram, What Next? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2011
This is a question that has been bordering my mind for a while now. has anybody ever thought of this before, all of a sudden MEND form the southern part of this country started kidnapping now its the so called BOKO-HARAM in operation, bombing everywhere. now come to think of it, after the Boko-Haram might have stopped their own, don't you think the western region i mean the Yorubas too can just start anything unexpectedly (ITS POSSIBLE). i tell you, if anything should erupt from the western part, it might not be easy to stop which you also know,  well i will implore us to start praying against any evil imagination that might want to germinate from the mind of anybody concerning disturbing the peace of this nation from the western part should be frustrated,
please remember to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and those that inhabit it shall prosper.
Thank you
Re: Mend, Boko-haram, What Next? by Princeogedo: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2011
May be after the federal government has settle them just like the niger delta youth then the westerner's will start their own militancy. But if they are doing whatever they are doing they should bear in mind that the ibos are just watching. Theirs could be the worst. Come to talk of it can their resource pay them their demands? What are they agitating for?

(1) (Reply)

Minister Calls For Strategic Partnership For Wash…. Affirms Right To Water In Ni / Barca 4 Life / Please Help On Nairalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.