Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) (37655 Views)

Masquerades Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Nsukka Despite Suspension / See What Unknown Gunmen Did Despite Cancelled Sit At Home / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by dreu2fine(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2022
DSC7:
No thanks to Simon Ekpa sad...

That Finland based Terrorist need to be arrested Asap...
Ur people are foolish ok
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Slynation(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2022
I knew something like this would happen because it's not everybody that hear news...

Emma Powerful cancelled but nothing was heard from Simon Ekpa...Ekpa na strong man abeg, Forgetit...!!
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Blackman7: 11:19am On May 26, 2022
IDIOTIC PIGS OF BRAFIA (IPOB) lead by the con-artist madzi nnamdi COWNU created a monster that has grown beyond this control. Simon ekpa the finland based terrorist/criminal/cannibal now calls the shots and is the new unofficial god king for the
few demented and brainwashed idiots . Is sad that the SE has become a killing field where nobody is safe. I suggest an all out offensive against IPOB / UGM and ESN , kill them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:20am On May 26, 2022
At this point let the Governors sit together and get in more military force.
Crushing this bastards should be top priority now.
Enugu,and Igboland in general will surely win over this criminals and bastards with their destructive fraud ipob struggle.

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:
Goodnews.
Let's burn down the entire EAST. That Region is of no use to us. It's a baren Region that contribute nothing to the Economy. So, burn the damn tiny underdeveloped Region down. grin grin grin

Even with sea Ports and all have you in Lagos State, go and check the largest market in Nigeria and second in West Africa.....

The Millions of Revenue generated in Onitsha Main Market can be used to pay your Governor and teachers their monthly salary...

But I see you are just catching cruise .,......but you are cruising dangerously
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by sirsugar(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2022
I cant go south east anymore for now grin
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by optionalY09: 11:23am On May 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay.... So, the owner or rider of the burnt bikes and Keke were among the soldiers who killed those people?!!

Did Fatima and her children also have a hand in killing Ipob supporters in the past?!!

So, why leave the actual oppressors and kill or maim people who should even be a part of the oppressed?!!

You see why I keep saying that Ipob/ESN is filled to the brim with imbeciles... No wonder your noise and disturbance in the landlocked region barely reaches those in leadership!

Many of you can write english but you are uninformed. The best way to solve a problem is to identify the root cause of the issue. Y’all motherfvcker thinks you can kidnap rape slaughter from Maiduguri to Ogun without consequences. Yo go back and listen to the sound of your caws moooo!
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by ebhaleleme51490: 11:23am On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Golan007: 11:24am On May 26, 2022
optionalY09:

Your are crazy, when Federal Government was killing their families for holding worship on the field was that peace making or love making

Unprovoked, Buhari government sent solders to the East and they they killed young and old for listening to preaching on an open field.

One burial poster we no see.

I hope now is better.

grin
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Malawian(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2022
Both IPOB and Autopilots cancelled the sit at home for today, who then was "enforcing" this one?
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by eebraa(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2022
All shades of wrong.
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Successkay12(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.facebook.com/100075056451137/posts/158383683340179/?app=fbl

Some useless people will still come online to say they're not IPOB/ESN. Southeast is bleeding but my Igbo brothers/sisters on nairaland will not focus on that. All they channels their energy is how Tinubu controls Yoruba's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by AmazingELixir: 11:27am On May 26, 2022
undecided

I hope that is not the innosen tricycle they burnt.

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 26, 2022
People are outside though, the people must show bravery. They have successfully alienated themselves from their people, this is the first step to self anihilation.

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by silibaba: 11:27am On May 26, 2022
gonni:
sit at home ws counciled why burn people's properties

English don suffer enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by brumeikperikpe: 11:27am On May 26, 2022
Chukwuma's unguarded or misguided outbursts & actions since he came into office obviously brought about the present sorry situation in Anambra. As a professor, he's expected to know that intimidation, threat or blackmail do not deter criminal elements who have massive sponsors. Rather, they rekindle their resolve to mischief. You're dealing with hoodlums, miscreants & other undesirable elements who have no business reading news media or listening to periodic broadcasts. The governor should just silently go ahead with his security measures & stop making noise all over the place. Anambra no be Central Bank oo. Hoodlums & miscreants no dey hear turenchi.
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Jamesbally: 11:28am On May 26, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Even with sea Ports and all have you in Lagos State, go and check the largest market in Nigeria and second in West Africa.....

The Millions of Revenue generated in Onitsha
Main Market can be used to pay your Governor and teachers their monthly salary...

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, millions indeed. Let me show you a pictorial evidence between the EAST and other parts of this Country. See the only bridge in that glorified Village, you call Anambra State and see the ones in other States.grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's start from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:28am On May 26, 2022
gonni:
sit at home ws counciled why burn people's properties

Cancelled by who exactly is the question undecided
DOS and mnk have lost control over this monsters they gave guns to with the primary intention of attacking security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not support their nonsensical destructive fruitless fraud freedom struggle,in the name and desguise of creating esn to fight against fulani.
This bastards now pledge allegiance to that cursed Simon Epka angry

3 Likes

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by emonis88: 11:30am On May 26, 2022
Igbos should learn, a man is in Finland giving orders that r negatively affecting ur home n Igbos e keeping quiet. All the online agitators r not in Nigeria, they sponsor violence In Nigeria but r far off where is peaceful n safe.
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Jamesbally: 11:31am On May 26, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

The Millions of Revenue generated in Onitsha Main Market can be used to pay your Governor and teachers their monthly salary...

Do you know that, Onitsha houses the largest numbers of Slums in the entire World? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by gotnel: 11:34am On May 26, 2022
I don't understand the motive of this killer gangs in the south east .
They claimed to be fighting for biafra and they are killing the children of biafra.
Is there any other reason for the agitation of ibop?
Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Hotzone(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2022
These beast can’t survive without this violence, that’s there breeding ground...they are mad!!!

U expected someone like Soludo to allow u torment anambranians in the name of useless callous freedom pursuit, una go die as u slaughter Igbos, u must be slaughtered

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Hotzone(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2022
Nnamdi took advantage of miscreants just like some northern criminal politicians took advantage of vulnerable almajiris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by chukwuibuipob: 11:42am On May 26, 2022
angry my village angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Golan007: 11:45am On May 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
At this point let the Governors sit together and get in more military force.
Crushing this bastards should be top priority now.
Anambra will surely win over this criminals and bastards with their destructive fraud ipob struggle.
But Nsukka is in Enugu state bros.

grin
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Ezedon(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2022
Simon Ekpa Men at work
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:48am On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:
Goodnews.
Let's burn down the entire EAST. That Region is of no use to us. It's a baren Region that contribute nothing to the Economy. So, burn the damn tiny underdeveloped Region down. grin grin grin
Instead of burning the region down, why not sell it off??
Let anyone who has the money buy it and colonise it and make it (and everything he can harness from the region) his own personal property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:53am On May 26, 2022
Golan007:

But Nsukka is in Enugu state bros.

grin

I have modified it thank you,
But that doesn't change the fact that you dey too mumu sometimes sha grin grin
Se them dey pay you for all this tribal gbasgbos wey you dey always do with passion like se na your future be dat cheesy grin grin?

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Smartbezzy2(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:
Goodnews.
Says a fool that doesn't even have a dime in his Aaccount
Re: Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) by Golan007: 11:55am On May 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I have modified it thank you,
But that doesn't change the fact that you dey too mumu sometimes sha grin grin
Se them dey pay you for all this tribal gbasgbos wey you dey always do with passion like se na your future be dat cheesy grin grin?

Nobody pays me sh.it.

I'm happy to do what I do because you guys take everyone for inferior and want to dominate them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufai Warns PDP Against Fielding A Northerner / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me / Made In Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carrier: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.