Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

First Wife Receives B£ating Of Her Life For Making Effort To Stop Husband's Wedd - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Wife Receives B£ating Of Her Life For Making Effort To Stop Husband's Wedd (678 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / Most Marriages Illegal, As Only 314 Worship Centres Have Licence To Conduct Wedd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Wife Receives B£ating Of Her Life For Making Effort To Stop Husband's Wedd by okaroangel: 9:05am On May 26, 2022
First wife receives b£ating of her life for making effort to stop husband's wedding to second wife (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/breaking-news-first-wife-receives-bating-of-her-life-for-making-effort-to-stop-husbands-wedding-to-second-wife-video/

1 Share

Re: First Wife Receives B£ating Of Her Life For Making Effort To Stop Husband's Wedd by Nobody: 9:07am On May 26, 2022
grin nothing way no go sup for nigeria
Re: First Wife Receives B£ating Of Her Life For Making Effort To Stop Husband's Wedd by Islandlady(f): 9:32am On May 26, 2022
Hm
All I know is I can't embarrass myself or receive beating becos of a man, if he decides to take in a second wife...I will jejely leave the marriage, it is not a do or die affair abeg!

No man is worth my tears!!!

4 Likes

Re: First Wife Receives B£ating Of Her Life For Making Effort To Stop Husband's Wedd by Johnycastro18: 9:33am On May 26, 2022
Eyahhh I feel for the woman(first wife).........

But let me not say further less I be call a "Simp" by some nairalander's here grin
Re: First Wife Receives B£ating Of Her Life For Making Effort To Stop Husband's Wedd by Shidda: 5:16pm On May 26, 2022
Spammer Alert
Re: First Wife Receives B£ating Of Her Life For Making Effort To Stop Husband's Wedd by Corporate2020: 8:13pm On May 26, 2022
Johnycastro18:
Eyahhh I feel for the woman(first wife).........

But let me not say further less I be call a "Simp" by some nairalander's here grin

Beating her very wrong. I will just ask my Niggas to throw her out without injuring her, except I caught her with a man, and decided to marry another woman without throwing her out of my house for the sake of our children.

1 Like

Re: First Wife Receives B£ating Of Her Life For Making Effort To Stop Husband's Wedd by vital1: 8:51pm On May 26, 2022
Honestly the way some of Nigeria men treats their wives in this country when it comes to cheating aspect is alarming.
See the truth is marry a God fearing man and life will be easy for you. A genuine born again will not cheat on you intentionally. Even when temptation comes and he falls he will quickly come out of it and caution himself. He won't want to continue because of the fear of God in him.
Only God can help marriages this days. some men has throw their conscience out of the window and some women are also the definition of witch as they will frustrate the living day out of their husband.

If you have not been taken, lucky you! marry God fearing person, marry a believer.
If you already marry an unbeliever just stick to 1peter 3-1 to 2 and keep praying to God to touch his heart.

(1) (Reply)

Thank you all for your advice / Graco Electric Contour (park N Play) / Hisense 2HP AC For Sale - 150k SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.