Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race (26212 Views)

‘Let It Go’, Magnus Abe Begs Supporters Over Reconciliation With Wike / Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by Theoarhics: 4:12pm On May 26, 2022
It's now APC to be served the same breakfast PDP has be eating since the commencement of the primaries.
Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by garfield1: 4:15pm On May 26, 2022
AFONAMARO:

You mean, same Amaechi that was the incumbent in 2015, yet could not win Wike who was restrained in his house?

Before you tag "federal might", let me also remind you that same Wike single handedly formed a wedge behind Obaseki, which gave rise to the popular "Edo no be Lagos" in a faraway state that PDP had lost for a decade plus.

Take it anywhere, Wike is a better grassroot politician than Amaechi

I agree but wike has seriously divided pdp esp with this imposition.amechi will go for broke,I dont see wike surviving this

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by Kilometres: 4:25pm On May 26, 2022
Mikelarteta:
My guy don see the handwriting on the wall. He no wan waste money. The fear of Wike is the beginning of wisdom in PH.

The way Peter Obi see handw grin cheesy
Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by frankmoney(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2022
AFONAMARO:

You mean, same Amaechi that was the incumbent in 2015, yet could not win Wike who was restrained in his house?

Before you tag "federal might", let me also remind you that same Wike single handedly formed a wedge behind Obaseki, which gave rise to the popular "Edo no be Lagos" in a faraway state that PDP had lost for a decade plus.

Take it anywhere, Wike is a better grassroot politician than Amaechi
lol Wike didn't do shit for obaseki .Edo people just didn't want Oshiomhole and his imposition it had absolutely nothing to do with Wike

5 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by AFONAMARO: 4:26pm On May 26, 2022
garfield1:

I agree but wike has seriously divided pdp esp with this imposition.amechi will go for broke,I dont see wike surviving this

Believe you me, Wike has never lost an election he strode for, or any candidate he directly backed in an election, including that of Amaechi in 2007.

This will be the final show down that'd evidently nail Amaechi's irrelevance in Rivers State's politics.

Remember, Wike has done it repeatedly!
Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by AFONAMARO: 4:34pm On May 26, 2022
frankmoney:
lol Wike didn't do shit for obaseki .Edo people just didn't want Oshiomhole and his imposition it had absolutely nothing to do with Wike

Read my submission again.

And, if he (Obaseki) could do it with "Edo people", why ran/seek for support?

Let me tell you, currently, no Niger Delta politician is of more relevance than Wike. Both in grassroot mobilization and mechanism
Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by garfield1: 4:46pm On May 26, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Believe you me, Wike has never lost an election he strode for, or any candidate he directly backed in an election, including that of Amaechi in 2007.

This will be the final show down that'd evidently nail Amaechi's irrelevance in Rivers State's politics.

Wike lost to amechi in 2016 rerun in rivers east and south east.fubara is not popular,all top agents of pdp in rivers are against him.majority of apc candidates in rivers are behind tonye.amechi will lose apc ticket to tinubu but wike will win pdp ticket thereby distracting him....

In 2019,you saw the storm amechi made with AAC with wike on the ballot.rivers that usually produced millions of Vote for pdp couldn't produce 500k.amechi will rubbish him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by otokx(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2022
Please who won the Rivers APC governorship candidate?
Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by Aiel123: 5:18pm On May 26, 2022
Garfield 1
Sandy Onor is inching closer to becoming PDP gubernatorial candidate for Cross river. Sorting and counting underway
Dansuki,Archibong,Gershom all shot themselves in the foot without agreeing on consensus
Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by MacEndy(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2022
Game over for both Abe & Wike

Surebet for APC, congratulations to Amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by seanfer(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2022
AFONAMARO:

At the bolded is a big fat lie.. in 2016 National assembly rerun Andrew Uchendu of APC defeated Senator Sekibo of PDP, do you know that is Wike's senatorial district?
Magnus Abe also won the rivers south east Seat against Olaka Nwogu of PDP.. Victoria Nyeche won the Phalga Constituency 2 also in Wike's senatorial disctrict.
so please stop making Wike look like invisible.... His candidate Fubara will not win the Governorship election go and write this down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by seanfer(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2022
garfield1:

Wike lost to amechi in 2016 rerun in rivers east and south east.fubara is not popular,all top agents of pdp in rivers are against him.majority of apc candidates in rivers are behind tonye.amechi will lose apc ticket to tinubu but wike will win pdp ticket thereby distracting him....

In 2019,you saw the storm amechi made with AAC with wike on the ballot.rivers that usually produced millions of Vote for pdp couldn't produce 500k.amechi will rubbish him

Wike lost his Senatorial district to Ameachi in 2016.. That guy didn't know what he was saying.

3 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by Mhudi: 7:09pm On May 26, 2022
Magnus Abe is a fine politician and has the potential to win Rivers State governorship election but Amaechi won't allow him because of Amaechi's selfish interest. Why support a Tonye Cole that stands no chance to win.
Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by dbonks(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2022
seanfer:

At the bolded is a big fat lie.. in 2016 National assembly rerun Andrew Uchendu of APC defeated Senator Sekibo of PDP, do you know that is Wike's senatorial district?
Magnus Abe also won the rivers south east Seat against Olaka Nwogu of PDP.. Victoria Nyeche won the Phalga Constituency 2 also in Wike's senatorial disctrict.
so please stop making Wike look like invisible.... His candidate Fubara will not win the Governorship election go and write this down.

You see how you are misleading people, PHALGA constituency 2 is in PortHarcourt City Local Government, while Wike is from OBALGA, which is Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, so how are they the same thing, na so una go dey analyze wetin una no know.
Re: Magnus Abe Withdraws From APC Governorship Race by seanfer(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2022
dbonks:

You see how you are misleading people, PHALGA constituency 2 is in PortHarcourt City Local Government, while Wike is from OBALGA, which is Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, so how are they the same thing, na so una go dey analyze wetin una no know.

You’re the one misleading people. I wrote it that Phalga is in Wike’s Senatorial district. Why not counter the fact that Wike lost his senatorial district in 2016. You’re the one misleading the public with fake info that Wike never lost any election he showed interest both in rivers state and outside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC / Governor Ihedioha Re-Opens Peace Mass Transit Park Shut Down By Rochas Okorocha / Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.