Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos (109969 Views)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / NSCDC Arrests Man For Advertising Fake Eggs On Social Media In Osun / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Lagbenjo: 8:02am On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is not our problem now.
Our problem is who becomes Nigeria's president next year!

Is it Peter Obi or Amechi?
Non of the above
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by autodevice(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Sagefromtheeast: 8:10am On May 27, 2022
ChoCho54:
Her two friends in question are Edo girls. Edo girls are very mean and heartless and I'm talking from experience.

I guess they were all into prostitution, and that's why the friends had her sex video.
Opio nor dey marry

1 Like

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Bashir75: 8:17am On May 27, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE

IT’S LIKE THE IGBO ANCESTORS ARE ANGRY WITH THE CHARLATANS GENERATIONS THEY LEFT BEHIND. FROM HARD DRUGS, TO MONEY RITALS. FROM SUPPLYING PROSTITUTION AND OLOSHO TO EVERY PART OF NIGERA AND ABROAD TO IPOB TERRORIST GROUP.

WHAT’S GOING ON IN THE IGBO JEWISH CAMP
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Elnathan454(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is not our problem now. Our problem is who becomes Nigeria's president next year!
Is it Peter Obi or Amechi?
Gods'will akpabio
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by yusluvad(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2022
jmoore:
Virgin = Zero worries
100% cool cool
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Abbertee2: 8:53am On May 27, 2022
tellwisdom:

Aboki, we never forget debora o!

She will be in our memory
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Elxandre(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2022
jmoore:

Your post no make sense.

Virgin = no sexual acts. Virgin is not hymen.

Men don't have hymen.
Okay sensible one.
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09am On May 27, 2022
[quote author=ChoCho54 post=113189473]Her two friends in question are Edo girls. Edo girls are very mean and heartless and I'm talking from experience.

I guess they were all into prostitution, and that's why the friends had her sex video.
Opio nor dey marry [/quojte]
You sound like one too. Una know una secret
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Cyntie55(f): 9:18am On May 27, 2022
ChoCho54:
Her two friends in question are Edo girls. Edo girls are very mean and heartless and I'm talking from experience.
Opio nor dey marry
Pls don't say what you don't know.

I don't know why you people on this forum like to generalize everything.

I'm not in support of what they did but what those girls did can be carried out by any other tribe. Pls stop generalizing.
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Dodotuma: 9:37am On May 27, 2022
Jealous indeed
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by cejaypriesty(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2022
tellwisdom:

Aboki, we never forget debora o!
grin grin
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by GoooodHardDick: 10:47am On May 27, 2022
Reality3080:
I will quote u next week

I promise to quote you as regards when pandora Loses but d coward can’t even wait to see his defeat

Next week too far.
Quote me on Sunday when miscreant Like Tinubu and osinbajo the criminal loses the apc primaries. I can't imagine the tears!! Their online zombies go wail tire
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by oloritunmmy(f): 11:29am On May 27, 2022
It is a seed they both have sown, they will surely real it sooner than they expect. Nemesis will catch up with them.
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Meme16(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2022
ZirdoRoray:
Why the marriage no go hang? See the sooner we stop lying to ourselves about the polygamous nature of men and accept reality if it, the better. The wife shouldn't feel bad if he has been performing his duties has a husband. Ladies should allow men express themselves truthfully about what men want so that their marriages can last longer. See 95% of men want a sidekick, this backed by scientific data. Nature, reality and your feelings are not the same. The ladies who exposed such are at fault. See what I'm saying everyday? We are decieving ourselves that men are naturally monogamous but the sex Industry and extramarital affairs keep blooming everyday. The day we stop lying to ourselves, that's is the day we will reach true compromise and accept the way reality and nature works. No matter how much, you cage a man in a monogamous marriage, he will either cheat or become a temperamental. You ladies keep complaining that men are not treating you right but are ready to understand that what really men want is that you be the main lady and have the legacy and all the benefits but allow us to be men and have sidekicks. That way you will always a loving a caring man who will be more affectionate. Men are mpolygamous, believe me, the reason that marriage was going well was because the man had those sidekicks. If not that woman who have an angry husband at home. I doubt he has ever been abused her.

And where did you get that statistics that 95% men want side chicks. Please stop writing trash to justify infidelity. There are good number of men out there that can never cheat their partner, same as women. Beside cheating is not gender specific. Some men/women will never cheat no matter how bad a marriage is while some will cheat despite how good the marriage is; a cheat is a cheat and doesn't need any reason to cheat.
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by bewla(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2022
DaInferno:
grin what a man can do...a woman does better
till we meet again
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by binswoli: 12:28pm On May 27, 2022
NAWAO
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by orlaglobal234: 1:56pm On May 27, 2022
Share the video here before we believe your story. ...
Pls who get the video?
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by orlaglobal234: 1:56pm On May 27, 2022
Share the video here before we believe your story. ...
Pls who get the video?
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by orlaglobal234: 2:00pm On May 27, 2022
If you want me to share/uplw the video here click like if you don't need it click share
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by maasoap(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Sunday is around the corner. E sure me die say Tinubu will never get apc ticket. APC are not stupid to give their ticket to a well known drug baron like Tinubu.

Tinubu is the main pillar of APC
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by caesymore(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

When ladies start to behave like men then something is really wrong this world

Only men act/behave this way

allah ya kiyaye

Men do not have time for such rubbish
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Offpoint1: 9:47pm On May 27, 2022
Theboy21:
That might be true, but at least the husband deserves her confession before marriage no matter the consequences, the husband now will feel betrayed by her for keeping such secrets from him n the public embarrassment she caused him...
This is why we keep telling dem to always leave a good life at the moment to avoid the future talk of "don't judge my past" but dem no go hear word, it serves her right anyways..
As Dem refuse advice den, Dem go chop the repercussion now.

Dey husband no search well before marriage, na good knack make am lose guard

1 Like

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by ChoCho54(f): 9:49pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=henrybangs44 post=113214272][/quote]Lol.. your sister dey hustle for Italy?
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by ChoCho54(f): 9:52pm On May 27, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Well, you are wrong. Okonta is NOT an Edo name.

Well, that majority of the men in the area didn’t even noticed your assumed biggest girl status, tells you the kind of men we have here in Edo.

And that, you considered the few that looked at you as the only real men, tells me the kind of person you are. And as such, I support their ladies coming after you. I wished they had run you street cos you obviously wanted unnecessary attention from their men
You were incoherent.. you should have shut up!
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Theboy21: 6:15am On May 28, 2022
Offpoint1:

As Dem refuse advice den, Dem go chop the repercussion now.

Dey husband no search well before marriage, na good knack make am lose guard
Maybe him see fine face, she com dey form wife material for am cheesy cheesy as a guy if you are not smart enough, you can easily fall into that trap, just like you said na to search for info b4 marriage sure pass cheesy
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Poleski: 8:27am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

allah ya kiyaye

Women most likely behave worse than men.
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Nobody: 9:45am On May 28, 2022
ChoCho54:
Lol.. your sister dey hustle for Italy?
Na where u dey collect your dick be that?
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Yankiss(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2022
ZirdoRoray:
Why the marriage no go hang? See the sooner we stop lying to ourselves about the polygamous nature of men and accept reality if it, the better. The wife shouldn't feel bad if he has been performing his duties has a husband. Ladies should allow men express themselves truthfully about what men want so that their marriages can last longer. See 95% of men want a sidekick, this backed by scientific data. Nature, reality and your feelings are not the same. The ladies who exposed such are at fault. See what I'm saying everyday? We are decieving ourselves that men are naturally monogamous but the sex Industry and extramarital affairs keep blooming everyday. The day we stop lying to ourselves, that's is the day we will reach true compromise and accept the way reality and nature works. No matter how much, you cage a man in a monogamous marriage, he will either cheat or become a temperamental. You ladies keep complaining that men are not treating you right but are ready to understand that what really men want is that you be the main lady and have the legacy and all the benefits but allow us to be men and have sidekicks. That way you will always a loving a caring man who will be more affectionate. Men are polygamous, believe me, the reason that marriage was going well was because the man had those sidekicks. If not that woman who have an angry husband at home. I doubt he has ever been abused her.
How did this address the issue in question?

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Yaks02(m): 2:11am On May 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

allah ya kiyaye

Amin
Sai abi duniya a hankali
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Konquest: 9:28am On Apr 23
dre11:

The marriage between Mrs. Chidinma Umeh and her husband was said to have scattered after her sex video with partner was allegedly uploaded on the social media by her two jealous female friends in Lagos State.

The two ladies, Faith Osemeuieme, 26 and Solace Okonta, 26 have been arrested.
According to Police sources, the suspects were not happy that the victim got married and they allegedly planned to scatter her marriage by unloading her sex tape on the social media.

It was gathered that the victim and the two ladies in question were friends before she got married and distanced herself from them in order to face her married life.

However, the duo were said not be happy with her conduct and they reportedly conspired and planned to scatter her marriage. They were said to have obtained the sex tape and uploaded on the social media in order to disgrace and scatter her marriage.

When the victim saw the video trending on the social media, she confronted them because she knew they were her only friends that knew about the video. They were said to have beaten her seriously and injured her in the process.

How they obtained the video and kept in their custody was not known and it was not certain when the sex video was recorded and the partner in question.

The matter was reported to the Police through a petition to the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Command, who ordered investigation into the allegations and the Human Rights Resource Center, Ikeja, trailed, eventually arrested and detained them for interrogation over their conduct.

After thorough interrogation, the Police found them culpable and subsequently charged them before the Ogba Magistrates Court for assault and conduct likely to cause breach of public peace by upholding her sex tape on the social media.

When they were arraigned, they pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Supol Raji Akeem, asked the Court to give a date for hearing since they pleaded not guilty to enable the Police to prove that they actually committed the alleged offence.

They were granted bail and remanded in custody pending when they will perfect their bail conditions while the fate of the victim’s marriage is now said to be hanging in the balance over the alleged dastardly act by her friends.

SOURCE
Bump.

Hidden secrets... Cause and effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) / FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures) / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.