Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos (110109 Views)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / NSCDC Arrests Man For Advertising Fake Eggs On Social Media In Osun / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by sakssey23: 9:13pm On May 26, 2022
ZirdoRoray:
Why the marriage no go hang? See the sooner we stop lying to ourselves about the polygamous nature of men and accept reality if it, the better. The wife shouldn't feel bad if he has been performing his duties has a husband. Ladies should allow men express themselves truthfully about what men want so that their marriages can last longer. See 95% of men want a sidekick, this backed by scientific data. Nature, reality and your feelings are not the same. The ladies who exposed such are at fault. See what I'm saying everyday? We are decieving ourselves that men are naturally monogamous but the sex Industry and extramarital affairs keep blooming everyday. The day we stop lying to ourselves, that's is the day we will reach true compromise and accept the way reality and nature works. No matter how much, you cage a man in a monogamous marriage, he will either cheat or become a temperamental. You ladies keep complaining that men are not treating you right but are ready to understand that what really men want is that you be the main lady and have the legacy and all the benefits but allow us to be men and have sidekicks. That way you will always a loving a caring man who will be more affectionate. Men are polygamous, believe me, the reason that marriage was going well was because the man had those sidekicks. If not that woman who have an angry husband at home. I doubt he has ever been abused her.

Did you read the contents of the message at all? Abi you high small? Which one....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 9:13pm On May 26, 2022
Video pls
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 26, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

When ladies start to behave like men then something is really wrong this world

Only men act/behave this way

allah ya kiyaye

Sometimes you make it seem like all Nigerian men should be held responsible for the miserable, "un-orgasmic" sex you were subjected to by the last nigga you dated with his small preek. It obviously became more painful that he ended up serving you breakfast when you least expected.

Madam, try and get over it. Find another nigga with a decent preek, get fvcked properly so we all can rest from this your toxicity.

Take this advice for your own good so you don't end up a bitter woman from your 40s.

1 Like

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by osazsky(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2022
meriga:

I'm I the only one who doesn't understand what this human being is saying? [color=#000099][/color]
definitely not english.couldnt comprehend either..it is well
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by jamesversion: 9:13pm On May 26, 2022
Atleast make we see the video watch na, so we can comment from an enlightened point of view. grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by tunapawizzy: 9:14pm On May 26, 2022
team menascum.....u think u can leave ur fellow members and go and marry in peace....
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by tunapawizzy: 9:17pm On May 26, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

allah ya kiyaye
SMH....una must manipulate am and put man in d middle of it all.....
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Bigchristo: 9:17pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is not our problem now.
Our problem is who becomes Nigeria's president next year!

Is it Peter Obi or Amechi?
You never hear say Peter Obi don exit PDP?

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Reality3080: 9:19pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

peter obi under prz parry

President of onitsha trade union
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by kingandre(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2022
When you act film finish,Dem come realease am,you go begin para.i don't understand humans again o
cry
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Khunlezazabetab(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2022
Vawulence every where

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Bobloco: 9:20pm On May 26, 2022
They should sort themselves out

We are not interested
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by tunapawizzy: 9:20pm On May 26, 2022
takimsipho:
I always tell my fiancé to be careful of whatever she do even behind my back because someone who is jealous of you can blackmail or expose you. They can use your past to destroy you. Why will you make a sextape with someone who you are not married to? Everybody has a past but some past is too much. Nothing is hidden under the sun, one day breeze go blow and chicken nash go expose. That’s why some women will kill to hide their secrets. You behave anyhow because you are young and then pretend to be an innocent angel for your husband.
Why will u even make a sex tape, marriages break up and ex lovers become enemies, why make a sex tape, u want to watch how badass u are?

1 Like

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Bimpe29: 9:20pm On May 26, 2022
She's been paid in her due coins. Why did she have a video sex of herself when she has a future ahead?
Meanwhile, women are the bane of human destruction.
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Ajibade123(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2022
chatinent:
No weapon in a form of news can obstruct the fact that Buhari is a failure.
but you still don't have your PVC as at now??
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Malory: 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Her two friends in question are Edo girls. Edo girls are very mean and heartless and I'm talking from experience.

I guess they were all into prostitution, and that's why the friends had her sex video.
Opio nor dey marry
I don't understand what they meant by her partner. Is it her husband or another person else?

1 Like

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by nuland(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

allah ya kiyaye

Mallama, this assertion of yours betrays logic and common sense...
Kina bukatan magani!
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2022
You see them ...that's all they know envy

That is why @womenarreapess keep saying they are all apes
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Sundaycomputer: 9:25pm On May 26, 2022
I need the wife number
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Meteng: 9:26pm On May 26, 2022
I can’t make further comment here because I’ve not watched the video. I need to see the video to have a balanced view of this issue
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by YangaBabe: 9:26pm On May 26, 2022
Mad o, this is really casted
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by pek(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2022
How can I believe this without pictorial or video evidence of the two girls?
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by KingAfo(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2022
But it’s only Yoruba men that cheats. This story no clear lol
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Danibonk(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2022
Na the sextape I Dey wait for no be this dulling news my Vaseline Dey here
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Corporate2020: 9:31pm On May 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

President of Beerfra you mean
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Olatinwoayub: 9:31pm On May 26, 2022
Na wah oh!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by LastDonn: 9:32pm On May 26, 2022
Hia!! Ogini?

ZirdoRoray:
Why the marriage no go hang? See the sooner we stop lying to ourselves about the polygamous nature of men and accept reality if it, the better. The wife shouldn't feel bad if he has been performing his duties has a husband. Ladies should allow men express themselves truthfully about what men want so that their marriages can last longer. See 95% of men want a sidekick, this backed by scientific data. Nature, reality and your feelings are not the same. The ladies who exposed such are at fault. See what I'm saying everyday? We are decieving ourselves that men are naturally monogamous but the sex Industry and extramarital affairs keep blooming everyday. The day we stop lying to ourselves, that's is the day we will reach true compromise and accept the way reality and nature works. No matter how much, you cage a man in a monogamous marriage, he will either cheat or become a temperamental. You ladies keep complaining that men are not treating you right but are ready to understand that what really men want is that you be the main lady and have the legacy and all the benefits but allow us to be men and have sidekicks. That way you will always a loving a caring man who will be more affectionate. Men are polygamous, believe me, the reason that marriage was going well was because the man had those sidekicks. If not that woman who have an angry husband at home. I doubt he has ever been abused her.
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Corporate2020: 9:32pm On May 26, 2022
Danibonk:
Na the sextape I Dey wait for no be this dulling news my Vaseline Dey here

No need of Vaseline nah, Tonto Dikeh needs good dicck
Re: 2 Jealous Ladies Upload Married Friend’s Sex Video On Social Media In Lagos by Oesophagus99(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

allah ya kiyaye

Uban babanki kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FBI Declares Six Nigerians Wanted (Pictures) / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.