Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right (2115 Views)

South West Need A Business Man In Airline / West Central , Mid West And South West Need Federal Universities / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Islandlady(f): 12:36pm On May 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Spewing yet another thrash

Who cares if you're a female or male, wetin concern royalty with nonsense

Mtchew
kikiki royalty indeed, princeofOrlu feeling funkyyy grin
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Sergio104(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmmmmmmm it's over between us

You don't want our baby boy to be happy in life?

You don't want a situation where he can boldly say "I'm proud Nigerian" in the face of foreigners when we eventually send him for studies overseas??

Consider his future dear.

For now, there's nothing to be proud of as a Nigerian (nothing at all).
But Peter Obi will really change the game cool
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Sergio104(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Before nko? Go to CMS bus stop now and see him harassing people for owomida. We know the format

Fahdiga sef grin

Bad mouth
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Sergio104(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2022
@islandlady......have a nice day dearie.

Good tides.

Grace!.

I'm outta here!!!
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 12:42pm On May 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Okay this is a picture is my hand, I took it now
I know you have hands. Bobrisky too has painted nails. cheesy
You said you had poosay and bwest, now take these same fingers and stick them into your claims and snap.

I will know if you are real when I see those particular fingers in your....
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 12:44pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:

No ooh cheesy

Legendhero dosen't have chance for anything romance.

Niggrr is too focus on politics and politicians
Ok then! Islandlady is the same as Seunmsg grin
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Islandlady(f): 12:49pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
I know you have hands. Bobrisky too has painted nails. cheesy
You said you had poosay and bwest, now take these same fingers and stick them into your claims and snap.

I will know if you are real when I see those particular fingers in your....
Rest jare, I will post, if you post yours first...Go look for someone else to troll kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Malory: 12:49pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:

Fahdiga sef grin

Bad mouth
No I really mean it. Both him and Helinues has their personal pit where they collect owomida at CMS bus stop. Helinues once punched a conductor that I boarded their bus because the guy refused to drop something. I'm afraid of them to be honest
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Sergio104(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
No I really mean it. Both him and Helinues has their personal pit where they collect owomida at CMS bus stop. Helinues once punched a conductor that I boarded their bus because the guy refused to drop something. I'm afraid of them to be honest

So those guys are good for nothing?? grin

Ehyaa.....I pity them sha
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Malory: 12:58pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:

So those guys are good for nothing?? grin

Ehyaa.....I pity them sha
cool
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 1:03pm On May 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Rest jare, I will post, if you post yours first...Go look for someone else to troll kiss
You made a very ridiculous claim and I said prove it. Is that too much to ask for? cheesy
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ASAPFERG: 1:08pm On May 26, 2022
Foolish people all over this thread angry
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 26, 2022
Malory:
Shatap. Tinubu is a certified thief and will never be president
anger and denial

1 Like

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by seunmsg(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ok then! Islandlady is the same as Seunmsg grin

Lol, nothing wey my eyes no go see for this Nairaland. Every Tom, dick and Harry has an opinion on my alternate handle even when I don’t have any.
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by ChoCho54(f): 1:55pm On May 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol, nothing wey my eyes no go see for this Nairaland. Every Tom, dick and Harry has an opinion on my alternate handle even when I don’t have any.
This is exactly what I will say if I islandlady was my alternate moniker cheesy
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by oyatz(m): 2:51pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:

The kind laugh i laugh when I saw this picture of bobby yesterday ehh.

Tonto dike is wicked cheesy cheesy grin

Is Tonto Dikeh a man wearing women's clothes?

Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Sergio104(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2022
oyatz:

Is Tonto Dikeh a man wearing women's clothes?

Nope bro.

The thing is that, Tonto insulated bobby first by posting his gory throwback.

Now bobby retaliated by posting the picture of Tonto's crying face grin
Re: What Is Tinubu Offense? South West Need To Get It Right by Nobody: 2:43am On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Okay this is a picture of my hand, I took it now!!! you love my long fingers right wink

Stop ignoring me. You and I are meant to be together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Could Become Nigeria's President Elect In 2023 With This Calculation / I'm Yet To See APC Winning Any Northern State With Bloc Votes... / 2 Weeks Sit At Home: Transporters To Withdraw Buses Going To S’east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.